Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3708 times)

rayallen0

Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
Shaq & Kobe had problems cuz there wasn't enough ball to go around not because Kobe is some noble guy who wanted to win by himself....that is ridiculous. Why do you guys obsess over Lebron & Kobe. do you see the title of this thread? there were 500 players ranked and you guys love/hate those players so much that this has turned into a 4 page kobe vs. lebron argument.

How about we talk about Meta World Peace being the most retarded name change of all time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »
This is why you fans are retarded. Basically, their "bitches" for choosing to win over getting paid tens of millions of dollars more. Something you same fans bitch about when people leave teams because they didn't get enough money.

& Kobe's ENTIRE legacy is because of Shaq. If Kobe never wins that threepeat, which he couldn't of done without Shaq & just has his recent rings, he's a "great player". They split up after they took the L. But you're acting like they weren't together for three rings. I'll speak like you're speaking, "If Kobe wasn't such a little fucking bitch, he would of left in '99, when he realized him & Shaq were dominate".

& LMFAO @ saying Bird & Magic. Like half of their respective rosters aren't in the Hall of Fame. Sure, they were the best players, but their supporting casts were incredible.

You're a hypocrite though. If LeBron said, "I'm taking my talents to my nigga Kobe in LA" & he wins, you'd be on his nuts saying he might be the greatest thing to ever touch the court. But he set himself up to win somewhere else & you're mad that he's more than likely gunna win.

u dont get it, do u, fagboy? kobe never ran behind shaq to win him a championship, he was drafted to that team. when it was evident that kobe was great enough 2 lead a team 2 the promise land on his own, him and shaq started having problems and they eventually SPLIT. lebron doesnt have that spice in him, to want to feel like "the man", because deep down, he KNOWS he is incapable of leading the way...THATS WHY HE TUCKED HIS TAIL AND RAN BEHIND WADE N BOSH, TWO FRANCHISE PLAYERS. If he ran to LA to play behind Kobe, it would be the same exact story.

But like I said, you wouldn't report it that way if he went to LA.

& Kobe didn't run behind Shaq to win him rings, agreed. Doesn't change the fact he was placed behind Shaq to win rings. Then Shaq leaves, he finishes worse than .500 & threatens the team he'll leave to Chicago if they don't get him help lol.

I mean, NIK, you're the most predictable man on the planet, so naturally with years of hindsight Kobe "would have never left LA", but we all know he was dipping. Kobe lead, psh LOL. Kobe had better than Daniel Gibson & he didn't lead no Laker team to the NBA Finals.

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »
Kobe had better than Daniel Gibson & he didn't lead no Laker team to the NBA Finals.

wtf u talkin bout? kobe led the Lakers to the Finals 3 consecutive years, from '08-'10.......u aint even worthy of replies no more.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2011, 02:22:55 PM »
Kobe had better than Daniel Gibson & he didn't lead no Laker team to the NBA Finals.

wtf u talkin bout? kobe led the Lakers to the Finals 3 consecutive years, from '08-'10.......u aint even worthy of replies no more.

Oh, yeah. I guess he did lead Andrew Bynum ("Wilt Jr."), Pau Gasol (All-star), Ron Artest (great defender), Lamar Odom (would start on every other team in the NBA) & Derek Fisher (experienced veteran) to the Finals. Like I said, those years alone showed who Kobe was.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »

Oh, yeah. I guess he did lead Andrew Bynum ("Wilt Jr."), Pau Gasol (All-star), Ron Artest (great defender), Lamar Odom (would start on every other team in the NBA) & Derek Fisher (experienced veteran) to the Finals. Like I said, those years alone showed who Kobe was.

lmao smh

rayallen0

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2011, 05:18:06 PM »

lmao smh
how is that a smh. The only Smh in that statement is Bynum Wilt Jr. and Meta World peace is more than a great defender thats an understatement. it was shown this year Gibson sucks without Lebron. Artest & Odom have both proven they are great without Kobe.  Lebron asked for dumb trades thats a given. But if you think Lebron had a team with a chance of winning your crazy. You have to have a supporting cast. I mean it was better than playing with the Pistons or Bobcats but still the only player worth mentioning on Cleveland is Anderson Varejao who Gasol, Bynum & Odom all better than. Yet again why can't you people agree to disagree and talk about a different subject. obviously Cham likes Lebron and Nik & Loon3y like Kobe....there is a lot more to basketball than them.
I'm hoping this season happens Blazers are finally starting to look good between Aldridge, Wallace, Roy, Batum, Camby, Felton, & Mathews there is some good talent. If Roy gets back to his old self i see us as one of the top teams in all the NBA.
FUCK THE THUNDER & OKLAHOMA CITY.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »

lmao smh
how is that a smh. The only Smh in that statement is Bynum Wilt Jr. and Meta World peace is more than a great defender thats an understatement. it was shown this year Gibson sucks without Lebron. Artest & Odom have both proven they are great without Kobe.  Lebron asked for dumb trades thats a given. But if you think Lebron had a team with a chance of winning your crazy. You have to have a supporting cast. I mean it was better than playing with the Pistons or Bobcats but still the only player worth mentioning on Cleveland is Anderson Varejao who Gasol, Bynum & Odom all better than. Yet again why can't you people agree to disagree and talk about a different subject. obviously Cham likes Lebron and Nik & Loon3y like Kobe....there is a lot more to basketball than them.
I'm hoping this season happens Blazers are finally starting to look good between Aldridge, Wallace, Roy, Batum, Camby, Felton, & Mathews there is some good talent. If Roy gets back to his old self i see us as one of the top teams in all the NBA.

I feel your pain brother, but at least the NBA should be returning to WA in the next few years, Rep. Mike Hope is bringing a plan to the state legislature in January using jock and parking taxes that wouldn't require public funding for an arena in Seattle or Bellevue. On a separate note, how can you root for the Blazers? I just moved to Portland for school and I don't even know how I'll be able to root for them.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2011, 06:04:18 PM »

lmao smh

so Odom, Bynum, and Artest are all franchise players? LMFAO. i say smh, because he acts like the Lakers have some amazing hall-of-fame cast, when we clearly dont...Kobe was winning titles with less than what Jordan had. LeBron had a team that was picked to win, EVERY year. they were said to be the DEEPEST, STRONGEST DEFENSIVE unit by analysts around the world the last few years going into the playoffs...then when they flop, the media and LeBron jockers turn around and claim LeBron was let down, when it's ALWAYS the other way around. fuck that shit...LeBron coulda won in Cleveland. they were fucking 60 win teams and some of the best defensive teams in the league.  in his last year with Cleveland, he was playing with TWO all-stars. he coulda done it, he just dont got the balls...all there is to it.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2011, 07:42:40 PM »

lmao smh

so Odom, Bynum, and Artest are all franchise players? LMFAO. i say smh, because he acts like the Lakers have some amazing hall-of-fame cast, when we clearly dont...Kobe was winning titles with less than what Jordan had. LeBron had a team that was picked to win, EVERY year. they were said to be the DEEPEST, STRONGEST DEFENSIVE unit by analysts around the world the last few years going into the playoffs...then when they flop, the media and LeBron jockers turn around and claim LeBron was let down, when it's ALWAYS the other way around. fuck that shit...LeBron coulda won in Cleveland. they were fucking 60 win teams and some of the best defensive teams in the league.  in his last year with Cleveland, he was playing with TWO all-stars. he coulda done it, he just dont got the balls...all there is to it.

I don't like LeBron at all, but I don't know how you can say his supporting cast was as good as Kobe's. As a Kobe fan myself I would much rather have him play (through the years) with guys like Gasol, Bynum, Artest, Odom, and Ariza than Jamison, Williams, Hughes, West, and Illgauskas. I'll give you that the Cavs probably had a deeper bench than LA, and that injuries to Bynum and Ariza hurt LA on a few occasions, but overall I'd much rather have the Lakers team even if analysts called the Cavs the "strongest" team. As much as I enjoyed watching LeBron choke in the finals last year, I don't think it's fair to say his Cavs supporting cast had the same kind of fire power that Kobe's did.

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2011, 09:26:49 PM »

lmao smh

I don't like LeBron at all, but I don't know how you can say his supporting cast was as good as Kobe's. As a Kobe fan myself I would much rather have him play (through the years) with guys like Gasol, Bynum, Artest, Odom, and Ariza than Jamison, Williams, Hughes, West, and Illgauskas. I'll give you that the Cavs probably had a deeper bench than LA, and that injuries to Bynum and Ariza hurt LA on a few occasions, but overall I'd much rather have the Lakers team even if analysts called the Cavs the "strongest" team. As much as I enjoyed watching LeBron choke in the finals last year, I don't think it's fair to say his Cavs supporting cast had the same kind of fire power that Kobe's did.

i never said they were as strong, but that doesnt mean they weren't built to win...they were a defensive unit who revolved around LeBron. that was their game-plan and the way they wanted it. they had the tools to win, they were actually favored to win it all the last 2 years that they lost. that just shows u how media perception influences decision. Varaejo was on the all defensive team, Mo Williams was on fire and was an all-star (Odom wasn't), Antawn Jamison was a 20-10 guy as a franchise player, Ilgauskas was a nice back-up center, Delonte West was a strong perimeter defender, Anthony Parker was a veteran presence ala Fisher...during the regular season, they allowed less points than any other team. Everyone was saying how great they were, and then once LeBron quit on them, all of a sudden everyone's tune changed and all of a sudden "they sucked"...dont get me wrong, i never thought they were that great to begin with, but to say they didnt have enough firepower to win starts and ends with LeBron James. If that were Magic, Michael, Kobe, Bird, etc leading those teams, they had more than enough to win....thats what im sayin. At the very least, they shoulda EASILY handled Boston in LeBron's last year with Cleveland.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2011, 11:15:04 PM »
^Yeah, but dumbass, they were ONLY built to win because of LeBron. LeBron was built to win that year he lost to Spurs, but only because of him. The Lakers couldn't win without Kobe, obviously, but there are games that aren't decided by Kobe. Games Pau takes over & dominates. It's a team effort of there in LA, always was. Even going back to Shaq's years.

LeBron was always in an Allen Iverson-like role, where games are determined by his performance. When Kobe was put in that position to completely just win & lose games, they were awful.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »

lmao smh

i never said they were as strong, but that doesnt mean they weren't built to win...they were a defensive unit who revolved around LeBron. that was their game-plan and the way they wanted it. they had the tools to win, they were actually favored to win it all the last 2 years that they lost. that just shows u how media perception influences decision. Varaejo was on the all defensive team, Mo Williams was on fire and was an all-star (Odom wasn't), Antawn Jamison was a 20-10 guy as a franchise player, Ilgauskas was a nice back-up center, Delonte West was a strong perimeter defender, Anthony Parker was a veteran presence ala Fisher...during the regular season, they allowed less points than any other team. Everyone was saying how great they were, and then once LeBron quit on them, all of a sudden everyone's tune changed and all of a sudden "they sucked"...dont get me wrong, i never thought they were that great to begin with, but to say they didnt have enough firepower to win starts and ends with LeBron James. If that were Magic, Michael, Kobe, Bird, etc leading those teams, they had more than enough to win....thats what im sayin. At the very least, they shoulda EASILY handled Boston in LeBron's last year with Cleveland.

The same Boston team that took LA to 7 games that year? Boston was still a very strong team at that point as opposed to the year after when they gave up Perkins in that retarded OKC deal. Did he choke in the Celtics series? Yeah, but it's not like he had a cakewalk to the finals and that his supporting cast was really doing their part. I still don't think he has the kind of killer instinct that the all time greats have/had, but it's hard for me to put all the blame on him for those Cavs teams short comings because it seems like they never won unless he took over the game.

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2011, 03:29:25 PM »
^point is, if he doesnt quit on his team, the Cavs make the Finals that year...people sitting here and acting like they had some inadequate team when every analyst had them picked to go to the Finals is beyond me...then this Cham kid wants to come on here and compare those 60 win LeBron teams to Kobe's D-League teams with Kwame, Smush, and Luke as starters lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
^point is, if he doesnt quit on his team, the Cavs make the Finals that year...people sitting here and acting like they had some inadequate team when every analyst had them picked to go to the Finals is beyond me...then this Cham kid wants to come on here and compare those 60 win LeBron teams to Kobe's D-League teams with Kwame, Smush, and Luke as starters lmao.

He didn't have 60 wins the year he went to the Finals & like I said, Daniel Gibson & Big Z were LeBron's go to players. I think he got criticized that season for driving down the lane & kicking the ball out to a wide open Donell Marshall in the corner. CRITICIZED for letting somebody wide open shoot. If that doesn't say it all, I don't know how you expect even Kobe fans like Remedy to take you seriously.

Kobe just couldn't do it. Get over it.

rayallen0

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2011, 05:40:54 PM »
so first analysts are stupid for picking Lebron #1 now they are smart for saying his teammates were good...you can't have it both ways.