Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3888 times)

rayallen0

Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 08:40:08 PM »
wow Nikcc...you understand Lebron made the finals. he sucked in them but ruled in the playoffs before that. you obviously hate lebron and want Kobes kids. You make your oppinion irrelevant and nobody takes you serious because you cant give a logical level headed oppinion. its either. "they fucked kobe over" or "Lebron sucks" you talking about knowing the sport is ridiculous. you are a fan of a team not of the sport.

read what u just said, dickhead.."LeBron sucked in the finals". what is the biggest knock on LeBron since he entered the league? he's a choke-artist. been labeled one on many different occasions, and he stays livin up to the label. simply doesn't have the killer instinct of the great ones, or at least he hasnt showed it to date. now take his fuckin nuts out ur mouth, faggot.
funny. i dont like lebron and think he is overrated. but he is obviously top 3. you just hate. look how mad you got. you dont know shit about basketball. im sure you can tell me more about Kobes life than you could about basketball outside LA. this is for TODAY. not 3 years ago. Lakers got swept, Kobe is the leader and he wasnt dominant. Lebron dominated throughout the playoffs up until the finals where he gave a shit performance. u calling anybody a nuthugger is a joke. ive never talked to you before but i always see ur name listed as the kobe dickrider. stop loving 1 player and love the sport.

when did i say anything about him not being top 3? i said he couldnt be number 1, after such a horrible finals performance, and definitely not 7 spots ahead of kobe. now get off his nuts, u fuckin homo.
exxactly instead of saying Kobe should be higher. you say Lebron shouldnt be 7 spots ahead of him. learn how to word shit dumbass. Howards my fav player. i have no oppinion on Lebron as a fan. he is exciting to watch but not like i have his jersey or posters or go to watch the Heat play. so it is funny that someone who is so open about his groupie love for Kobe would call anybody that.

wtf is the difference, retard. now u just reachin (for some nuts)...LeBron shouldn't be 1 and Kobe shouldnt be 7. Thats all there is 2 it. This is typical BSPN and you are a typical casual basketball fan/nutlicker. now man up and STFU.
wtf is the difference really? instead of saying Kobe should be higher you make it sound like Lebron shouldnt even be in the top 7. learn english.
. go watch the lakers and read stat lines. fucking homer.

what are u saying, retard? i never said anything about lebron not being top 7...all i pointed out was the bspn was biased and prone to riding lebrons dick, just like u, fagboy

btw...do u even have a favorite team? prolly not, cuz ur most likely just another lebron nutlicker who watches basketball here and there. the end.
I did but David Stern stole and ripped the team from my city. lol u are just like a youtuber. seriously are you a troll? all your points are retarded. i dont like lebron. and you are just getting angry and calling me "gay" or a "dickrider" you cant come up with a good point. you arent debating you are just name calling because you dont know shit about basketball and think anybody with a different oppinion is dumb. if you are older than 14 and have a diploma then you should grow the fuck up.
and i hear alot more fanboyism on ESPN of any player that makes the highlight reel. they shitted on Lebron during the finals and shitted on the lakers during the playoffs. they will go back to saying. King James or stating stuff like "is kobe the greatest of all time" like every year once the season starts. they will dickride Kwame Brown if he gets on SC top 10.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »

up to now, you're the only one who's been failing to make any points...all i see u doing is implying shit that i never even said. point blank, retard, lebron does not deserve to be first, and kobe no way deserves to be 7. shit is beyond ridiculous. for u to hop on my fuckin nuts cuz i said that is just flat out gay, which is how i know ur a faggot, just like that other fag who got a hard-on when u came in here 2 ride my nuts. as for espns fascination with lebron, it's been well documented. no need 2 be gay and act like it's something i pulled out of my ass. help urself.

rayallen0

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 08:53:12 PM »

up to now, you're the only one who's been failing to make any points...all i see u doing is implying shit that i never even said. point blank, retard, lebron does not deserve to be first, and kobe no way deserves to be 7. shit is beyond ridiculous. for u to hop on my fuckin nuts cuz i said that is just flat out gay, which is how i know ur a faggot, just like that other fag who got a hard-on when u came in here 2 ride my nuts. as for espns fascination with lebron, it's been well documented. no need 2 be gay and act like it's something i pulled out of my ass. help urself.
oh im sorry your points
1. Lebrons a fag
2. Kobe is your lover
3. If you dont share NIKCC oppinion you lose at life.

werent you like half of this boards pick for worst poster of the year?

and a point you dont say outright but is obvious is. 4. NIKCC doesn't know english.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 09:09:38 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 09:11:07 PM »
^again, makin up shit cuz u have nothin 2 say. u soundin real childish right about now....and lol@"dont other people here hate you". some1 is tryin hard 2 trend. uv exposed urself way 2 many times in this thread. the fuck out my face, faggot.

rayallen0

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »
Based on last year regular season and playoffs

1. Dirk 
2. Lebron
3. Wade
4. Dwight
5. Kobe
6. KD
7.Rose
8.CP3 ( no way he's a top 5 player )

lmao...lebron shouldnt even be ranked after his horrible performance in the Finals. he wasnt even starter worthy in the most important games of his life. the fuck outta here.

ya sorry for making shit up. learn how to read dumb shit. either you have a shit memory or dont understand what the word "make up" means. childish? im not ihere crying "you are a faggot, suck a dick, blablabala" shits played out. no i dont say they hate you. they find you comedic. you are like 50 tyson.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 11:42:01 PM »
Based on last year regular season and playoffs

1. Dirk  
2. Lebron
3. Wade
4. Dwight
5. Kobe
6. KD
7.Rose
8.CP3 ( no way he's a top 5 player )

lmao...lebron shouldnt even be ranked after his horrible performance in the Finals. he wasnt even starter worthy in the most important games of his life. the fuck outta here.

ya sorry for making shit up. learn how to read dumb shit. either you have a shit memory or dont understand what the word "make up" means. childish? im not ihere crying "you are a faggot, suck a dick, blablabala" shits played out. no i dont say they hate you. they find you comedic. you are like 50 tyson.

it's called exaggeration, retard...obviously, lebron is top 10, but still not worthy of being ranked as high as bspn ranks him. it's just too bad that slow people have trouble understanding simple concepts. as for the immature name-calling, u made some homosexual reference towards me about kobe before i even knew who u were. thats how i knew u were gay.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2011, 01:26:03 AM »
lebron being number one is  a complete joke, so is kobe being number 7, i lmfao when cp3 was rated so high, jokingly i hate on cp3, but i give dues where its deserved, he's arguably the top PG for the past 5 years, but his numbers hasn't been up there since his injury neither is his explosiveness and quickness, I'm not saying its completely gone but we haven't seen it recently, and considering his actual impact in the clutch ( let me describe this as in winning games) he shouldn't be in the top 5.

and wow lebron, dude is probably the most highly praised unclutch player  in the history of the NBA, no one i can remember was compared to MJ without that clutch shot, without being able to win the game with that last possession, i mean even in a regular season game, how many game winners have lebron had?

1 in the playoffs and what? 2 in the regular season?

not to mention he has (arguably) 2 of the top 10 and 1 being in the top 5  on his damn team. (remember when chris bosh was considered the best PF? now lebron lovers say bosh is shit)

back when kobe was 26, don't tell me he wouldn't of won with t-mac (or AI) and KG on his team,

matter of fact give kobe right now bosh and wade he'd take it down.

don't get me wrong lebrons a phenomenal player, but dude aint a winner, and damn sure he isn't one of the best to ever play, he's a good stat filler, I won't be surprised if he's one of those "legends" or "HOFERs" nobodies gonna give a fuck about in future years.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »
lebron being number one is  a complete joke, so is kobe being number 7, i lmfao when cp3 was rated so high, jokingly i hate on cp3, but i give dues where its deserved, he's arguably the top PG for the past 5 years, but his numbers hasn't been up there since his injury neither is his explosiveness and quickness, I'm not saying its completely gone but we haven't seen it recently, and considering his actual impact in the clutch ( let me describe this as in winning games) he shouldn't be in the top 5.

and wow lebron, dude is probably the most highly praised unclutch player  in the history of the NBA, no one i can remember was compared to MJ without that clutch shot, without being able to win the game with that last possession, i mean even in a regular season game, how many game winners have lebron had?

not to mention he has (arguably) 2 of the top 10 and 1 being in the top 5  on his damn team. (remember when chris bosh was considered the best PF? now lebron lovers say bosh is shit)

back when kobe was 26, don't tell me he wouldn't of won with t-mac (or AI) and KG on his team,

don't get me wrong lebrons a phenomenal player, but dude aint a winner, and damn sure he isn't one of the best to ever play, he's a good stat filler, I won't be surprised if he's one of those "legends" or "HOFERs" nobodies gonna give a fuck about in future years.

gets it

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2011, 01:02:51 PM »

I've got to say, I agree with all of this. He's clearly one of the best players in the league and unplayable on his day, but I can't argue with the statement that he's missing that x-factor that Kobe or Jordan had.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »
^Look at the names you said. MJ & Kobe. Two of the most loved players ever. NIK can ramble all day about a show he watches, yet doesn't watch, yet knows everything they say (ESPN), but at the end of the day LeBron is the most hated man in the history of sports. LeBron was loved by millions upon millions of fans, even Laker fans rooted for him. The only person who had a problem with him when he was in Cleveland was NIK out of jealousy of his far superiority to Kobe. Nigga had this whole TV show, left his hometown team, leaving them to rot & everybody turned on him harder than anyone in the history of sports, Tiger included.

It's kind of like when I use to say Joe Budden is the best rapper alive. Nigga's on here were saying his "mixing" was awful, hence he's a bad rapper. Like there was some sort of relation from emmce skill to your production team's mixing. People are always going to nit-pick LeBron for the rest of his career. This nigga NIK was already lined up with excuses. If LeBron lost (which he did), it was all his fault. If he won, it was because he had Wade & Bosh.

The man will never win in the eye of the media, regardless of what he does. Nobody wants to see him win, so whether he does or not, he'll be criticized until the day he dies.

However, with all that being said, like the Joe Budden skills/mixing analogy, no matter how much people will hate on this & hate on that & judge him worse than legends of the past, there will still likely be an ample amount of proof at the end of his career that he's one of the greats.

Speaking of which, we might as well give up on finding the "next Jordan", because if Kobe's career proves anything, regardless of anything anyone does in the rest of NBA history, they will not be held in the same light as MJ.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2011, 09:22:48 PM »
^Look at the names you said. MJ & Kobe. Two of the most loved players ever. NIK can ramble all day about a show he watches, yet doesn't watch, yet knows everything they say (ESPN), but at the end of the day LeBron is the most hated man in the history of sports. LeBron was loved by millions upon millions of fans, even Laker fans rooted for him. The only person who had a problem with him when he was in Cleveland was NIK out of jealousy of his far superiority to Kobe. Nigga had this whole TV show, left his hometown team, leaving them to rot & everybody turned on him harder than anyone in the history of sports, Tiger included.

It's kind of like when I use to say Joe Budden is the best rapper alive. Nigga's on here were saying his "mixing" was awful, hence he's a bad rapper. Like there was some sort of relation from emmce skill to your production team's mixing. People are always going to nit-pick LeBron for the rest of his career. This nigga NIK was already lined up with excuses. If LeBron lost (which he did), it was all his fault. If he won, it was because he had Wade & Bosh.

The man will never win in the eye of the media, regardless of what he does. Nobody wants to see him win, so whether he does or not, he'll be criticized until the day he dies.

However, with all that being said, like the Joe Budden skills/mixing analogy, no matter how much people will hate on this & hate on that & judge him worse than legends of the past, there will still likely be an ample amount of proof at the end of his career that he's one of the greats.

Speaking of which, we might as well give up on finding the "next Jordan", because if Kobe's career proves anything, regardless of anything anyone does in the rest of NBA history, they will not be held in the same light as MJ.

i don't get how you see lebron as the most hated man in the history of sports.

every body was on his dick when he was on cleveland,  LOL before he lost all those times, espn and everyone else was call him the best player and the best TEAM in the league.  LOL espn and the rest of the media have been saying kobe fell off and lost a step SINCE 06

and when lebron and the cavs loose for what the 4th or 5th time, they say he hadn't had depth, when in the beginning of the season, everybody was on their nuts saying they were the DEEPest BEST team, and predicted to win the finals or at least be in the finals.

did they ever go into the finals? no.

yea he got hated on when he disrespectfully left cleveland and the cavaliers for the heat, but they got on the bandwagon mid way through the season.

but he will never be one of the real legends, the true greats of NBA, he has no competitive spirit or pride. he left his team, his home, betrayed them to try to get a free ride to a ring with 2 other players that are the best in the league. rather than working hard

how tarnished would magic, birds, mms, kobes, west, hakeem, etc etc careers if they left their team and city, to join 2 other superstars (lol another thing thats funny is that all the bandwagon lebron fans were saying bosh was a franchise player till he was basically a no show from time to time last year) to win a ring?

it would of been terrible, they wouldn't of been considered that great, instead quitters that wanted a free ride. don't get me wrong, if its the end of your career, and your trying to steal one not the way out theres not problem in that. and I'm talking about when players are in their PRIME, I'm assuming lebron has some major confidence issues.

but betraying ur home team, your city, full of people that support you by buying tickets, freeing up their time to watch you play, buy your jerseys and other accessories, is unforgivable.

i hated shaq when he left, i felt betrayed, i felt dude was too selfish, thinking about only himself and not the team, and the city.

man o man if kobe left, same thing MJ left, did MJ leave when he didn't automatically go to the finals? no he stuck around and rode through it and payed off.

u know people can say "kobe was going to leave" but i never thought he was truly going to leave, u think he was going to leave one of the greatest franchises of the sport when he was at the helm?

it was just a strategy to get the front office to make some major changes to win it all. because the lakers front office is not the cavs front office, their not going to cater and baby their star player and make changes on soley on his behalf because "thats what he wants", kobe had the threaten to leave to make major changes.

cavs on the other hand got anyone, did anything that lebron wanted him to do, imo was the biggest mistake, they should of made legit bball decisions and roster changes rather than what the star player wants.

in part i can understand how dan gilbert was so upset because he literally did anything lebron wanted him to do.

i don't see the need to compare MJ to kobe, i don't bring up the subject, but it seems like you always do to defend lebron, i aint tryna hate you homie, but in my book kobe is already better and that my opinion and i can care less.

old cats sayu magic is the best or bird, or kareem, and than MJ fans argue that they don't have enough rings, and yet MJ fans claim that if kobe gets more rings that MJ he still won't be in the same light. thats some male groupie shit.

i can care less kobe is the best to play imo, and its not farfetched to say it or unreasonable.

but lebron all you can say is "he has the potential" to be the greatest, something we have yet to see and something thats tarnished by jointing 2 other franchise NBA players to get a easier shot at at ring

rayallen0

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2011, 11:40:27 PM »

i don't get how you see lebron as the most hated man in the history of sports.

every body was on his dick when he was on cleveland,  LOL before he lost all those times, espn and everyone else was call him the best player and the best TEAM in the league.  LOL espn and the rest of the media have been saying kobe fell off and lost a step SINCE 06

and when lebron and the cavs loose for what the 4th or 5th time, they say he hadn't had depth, when in the beginning of the season, everybody was on their nuts saying they were the DEEPest BEST team, and predicted to win the finals or at least be in the finals.

did they ever go into the finals? no.

yea he got hated on when he disrespectfully left cleveland and the cavaliers for the heat, but they got on the bandwagon mid way through the season.

but he will never be one of the real legends, the true greats of NBA, he has no competitive spirit or pride. he left his team, his home, betrayed them to try to get a free ride to a ring with 2 other players that are the best in the league. rather than working hard

how tarnished would magic, birds, mms, kobes, west, hakeem, etc etc careers if they left their team and city, to join 2 other superstars (lol another thing thats funny is that all the bandwagon lebron fans were saying bosh was a franchise player till he was basically a no show from time to time last year) to win a ring?

it would of been terrible, they wouldn't of been considered that great, instead quitters that wanted a free ride. don't get me wrong, if its the end of your career, and your trying to steal one not the way out theres not problem in that. and I'm talking about when players are in their PRIME, I'm assuming lebron has some major confidence issues.

but betraying ur home team, your city, full of people that support you by buying tickets, freeing up their time to watch you play, buy your jerseys and other accessories, is unforgivable.

i hated shaq when he left, i felt betrayed, i felt dude was too selfish, thinking about only himself and not the team, and the city.

man o man if kobe left, same thing MJ left, did MJ leave when he didn't automatically go to the finals? no he stuck around and rode through it and payed off.

u know people can say "kobe was going to leave" but i never thought he was truly going to leave, u think he was going to leave one of the greatest franchises of the sport when he was at the helm?

it was just a strategy to get the front office to make some major changes to win it all. because the lakers front office is not the cavs front office, their not going to cater and baby their star player and make changes on soley on his behalf because "thats what he wants", kobe had the threaten to leave to make major changes.

cavs on the other hand got anyone, did anything that lebron wanted him to do, imo was the biggest mistake, they should of made legit bball decisions and roster changes rather than what the star player wants.

in part i can understand how dan gilbert was so upset because he literally did anything lebron wanted him to do.

i don't see the need to compare MJ to kobe, i don't bring up the subject, but it seems like you always do to defend lebron, i aint tryna hate you homie, but in my book kobe is already better and that my opinion and i can care less.

old cats sayu magic is the best or bird, or kareem, and than MJ fans argue that they don't have enough rings, and yet MJ fans claim that if kobe gets more rings that MJ he still won't be in the same light. thats some male groupie shit.

i can care less kobe is the best to play imo, and its not farfetched to say it or unreasonable.

but lebron all you can say is "he has the potential" to be the greatest, something we have yet to see and something thats tarnished by jointing 2 other franchise NBA players to get a easier shot at at ring
i think its a bit early to say a 26 year old will always be "had potential" M.J. didnt win his 1st ring tell 28. obviously Kobe is better career wise. i dont think this list was talking about this last decade  it was talking about "the current quality of each player." and a 26.7/7.5/7.0/.510/.759 stat line reads good. and looks better than 25.3/5.1/4.7/.451/.828. and considering the first round playoff upset that happened with the lakers it would be ridiculous if he was ranked #1 or ahead of lebron. He should be higher than #7 though.
2nd off this BSPN shit reminds me of when people called the game "the Gayme" its not creative just really played out.
why is everybody so angry over Kobe...why isnt there an outrage over Dirk being #5? he outplayed wade & lebron in the finals and most of your points of lebron sucking are his final performance...so why isnt that a topic of conversation? cuz he isnt the members fav player?
my fav player is lamarcus aldridge (well actually Brandon Roy but with his leg problems he hasnt been the same) and think he should of been top 20 instead of #23. but there were bigger issues than that.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:32:43 AM by rayallen0 »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 06:36:55 PM »
lol lebron stated he wanted steve nash and jamal crawford to be on his team.

pathetic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 06:42:33 PM »
Nigga, are you blind? My second sentence was "everybody loved him in Cleveland". I know he was loved. Now he's hated.

Plus MJ didn't play in an era where people like NIK, who dedicate their life to message boards have freedom of speech to say whatever about him. If this were ten years ago, there would be millions of people posting about how MJ was was overrated & MJ isn't better than so & so. MJ just squeaked out of there & left Kobe to catch that "He isn't even the greatest Laker of all-time, let alone in NBA history"/

You ever notice how nobody today holds a candle to the people of yesterday? Too many stupid people giving their opinions.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 06:51:45 PM »
Nigga, are you blind? My second sentence was "everybody loved him in Cleveland". I know he was loved. Now he's hated.

Plus MJ didn't play in an era where people like NIK, who dedicate their life to message boards have freedom of speech to say whatever about him. If this were ten years ago, there would be millions of people posting about how MJ was was overrated & MJ isn't better than so & so. MJ just squeaked out of there & left Kobe to catch that "He isn't even the greatest Laker of all-time, let alone in NBA history"/

You ever notice how nobody today holds a candle to the people of yesterday? Too many stupid people giving their opinions.

lol hes hated? he just got labeled number one in the league after choking in the playoffs again, dont get me wrong i dont think they would of reached the finals without him.

but being hated? in cleveland only. espn and the rest of the media are on his nuts. former and current NBA players are the ones that lost respect for him.

if dude actually cared about playing ball, he would of won, he would of won in cleveland, rather than ahve the coaching staff scared to say anything because he might leave through free agency, which he did anyways.

anyone remember the article where lebron wouldnt play D and nobody says shit to him, and right when Mo relaxed on D brown was like "no we cant have that"

and delonte stood up against that and told brown that everyone should be accountable on D not just certian people.

^ that is just ridiculous.