Author Topic: Just got a call from Kokane regarding Clint Dogg...  (Read 8167 times)

Sccit

Re: Just got a call from Kokane regarding Clint Dogg...
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2013, 11:01:05 AM »
whatever happened to the album? i was plannin on purchasing a hard copy, cuz u said u was guna release some..

whatever happened to Clints career?? lol

kokane seemingly destroyed it before it even began....with the influence of nima, of course.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »
Any updates on Sokka?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »
whatever happened to the album? i was plannin on purchasing a hard copy, cuz u said u was guna release some..

whatever happened to Clints career?? lol

kokane seemingly destroyed it before it even began....with the influence of nima, of course.

nah we killed his career. Good work fellas on a job well done.

Okka

« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2013, 01:47:03 PM »
Actually Clint said he's gonna post some snippets from the album a couple of weeks ago. He isn't banned here anymore.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2013, 01:49:57 PM »
Actually Clint said he's gonna post some snippets from the album a couple of weeks ago. He isn't banned here anymore.

Was he banned? I thought he just stopped posting out of embarassment.

Okka

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2013, 03:05:43 PM »

Was he banned? I thought he just stopped posting out of embarassment.

Yeah, he was banned. Not by me though, i couldn't ban back then. I thought he'd be postin' since we took off the ban, but haven't seen him around.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2013, 03:10:51 PM »
he's welcomed back for entertainment purposes

wonder if he ever got that Crooked I verse lol

Proc pka KP

« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2021, 09:38:10 PM »
Not sure who Clint Dogg is, I always see his name on the forum and saw people shitting on him so I figured he's a phony, but Kokane just called and wanted to clarify that he does not fuck with this Clint Dogg character at all and wanted everybody on here to know cause he's heard Clint Dogg is promoting a record or something like that.

I'm not in the loop on what's going on with all that, just relaying the message.

Kokane does however have a project coming out with an Australian artist, Traffik, in January. Traffik is really talented neo-soul/funk producer who recorded an entire album with Kokane, with co-production by Quazedelic. More news on that very soon.

This website is STILL promoting this.