Author Topic: Daz -Legendary New video New Album Comin Soon  (Read 1336 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Daz -Legendary New video New Album Comin Soon
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 04:08:21 AM »
Nik is right about his shameless promotion becuz he has no shame in putting wack shit out 4 tha masses acting like him and LAMB are gonna be the next Horrrorcore Lil' B's of Rap.

If this nigga Daz actually answered questions he could get alot more done around here.  amazon and last decade's zshare doesn't count. 

But if you're serious I need to know what you're trying to do with my work.  Maybe music is yesterday's money, #uknow. 

All grown man shit.  Fuq wit a nigga 4 a second.  I ain't that Norwegian reporter, I'ma keep it real witchu'.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »
lmao Norwegian producers go hard fam.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »
Delmar,
u should holla at the producer "Pungsnoop",, arguably the most talented musician on this forum

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »
drop an album with clint...all the wc rappers are doing it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 12:16:12 PM »
lmao Norwegian producers go hard fam.

I don't have problem with people from Norway but he just let Snoop talk to him like that and then went on and posted it online like it was cool or somethin smfh. 

I just wanna know what Daz has to offer and how is it beneficial to both or all parties involved.  I'd send something to the gmail account but he'll probably just delete it if he's lookin' 4 beats.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »
Nik is right about his shameless promotion becuz he has no shame in putting wack shit out 4 tha masses acting like him and LAMB are gonna be the next Horrrorcore Lil' B's of Rap.

If this nigga Daz actually answered questions he could get alot more done around here.  amazon and last decade's zshare doesn't count. 

But if you're serious I need to know what you're trying to do with my work.  Maybe music is yesterday's money, #uknow. 

All grown man shit.  Fuq wit a nigga 4 a second.  I ain't that Norwegian reporter, I'ma keep it real witchu'.

my shit is legit, son....we in the back of the bushes wit a muthafuckin big machete...thats the anthem nowadays. better get up on game, or fall behind quick.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
Nik if u make it, u know me.  I'm never too far behind.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 12:24:55 PM »

my shit is legit, son....we in the back of the bushes wit a muthafuckin big machete...thats the anthem nowadays. better get up on game, or fall behind quick.

please stop.

ur almost grown talking like a bad 90s rap stereotype...when you learn to curb those wigger tendancies you might actually one day be accepted by the culture.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 12:25:56 PM »

please stop.

ur almost grown talking like a bad 90s rap stereotype...when you learn to curb those wigger tendancies you might actually one day be accepted by the culture.

LOL...i'm in the studio rappin with real mufuckaz and u online running ur internet message forum with 12 members. in clint's words, I WIN.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »

the term real is as subjective as the term win.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 01:30:27 PM »

the term real is as subjective as the term win.

naah....real is real. there is nothing subjective about it, peter

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »
apparently not.

white boys in woodland hills talking like wiggers and speaking about machetes in the bushes is by no means real elior.

rap about what you know...rap about the struggle to get put on.

rap about being stereotyped and how much it pisses you off becasue you believe in yourself.

rap about smoking weed and fucking with hoes if thats what you do...rap about playing ball with the homies if that what you do...all thats real, there is a lane for that.

horrorcore shit being done by rich white kids is something im almost sure there will never be a lane for.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 03:08:30 PM »
apparently not.

white boys in woodland hills talking like wiggers and speaking about machetes in the bushes is by no means real elior.

rap about what you know...rap about the struggle to get put on.

rap about being stereotyped and how much it pisses you off becasue you believe in yourself.

rap about smoking weed and fucking with hoes if thats what you do...rap about playing ball with the homies if that what you do...all thats real, there is a lane for that.

horrorcore shit being done by rich white kids is something im almost sure there will never be a lane for.

lol...and only the squarest of the squares label people who talk with slang "wiggers". really, though, your whole persona is on some nerdcore shit, peter. theres no doubt in my mind that you wear glasses and talk like dane cook in reality. thats the image ur putting on..

now, me growing up on Freddy movies and making raps relating to those classic films is not fake...not by a longshot. that's horrorcore rap. considering necro, lynch, esham, tech n9ne, x-raided, etc. are some of my influences growin up, thats about as real as it gets. also, u sayin i'm rich over and over aint guna make it come true...would be nice if it did, but naah, son. im a regular mufucka, just like any1 else. we all work for what we got, and we work hard, believe that. now go worry about maintaining ur huge message board...God knows, it might go down any minute now due to the heavy traffic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »
blah blah blah...you always say the same shit when your on the defemsive and someone strikes a nerve.

you aint them nik...those guys time to shine is over. tech nine gets over stricktly on his affiliations with icp and young money and thats real. (even though he is a beast)

you wanna know why some of these new guys are getting over? becasue they are rapping real life shit ppl relate to or at least it helps them relate to the rappers...wiz khalifah raps about smoking weed becasue thats what he does. drake soft ass raps about the stuggles of fame becasue thats what hes going through...k dot wins becasue hes rapping about real shit. once again the key word is real

that fantasy shit aint poppin no more and this should be another wake up call that its tiem to let go of the past and let your style progress if you really want to be in this game.

take a chance on me elior make a couple songs from a more relatable down to earth approach such as how hard youve worked on your skills and now you wanna get put on....rap about some shit you go through, rap about a good day for you or even a bad day...make something real and i promise you ther feedback will be good.

if im wrong about this ill delete my account.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
blah blah blah...you always say the same shit when your on the defemsive and someone strikes a nerve.

you aint them nik...those guys time to shine is over. tech nine gets over stricktly on his affiliations with icp and young money and thats real. (even though he is a beast)

you wanna know why some of these new guys are getting over? becasue they are rapping real life shit ppl relate to or at least it helps them relate to the rappers...wiz khalifah raps about smoking weed becasue thats what he does. drake soft ass raps about the stuggles of fame becasue thats what hes going through...k dot wins becasue hes rapping about real shit. once again the key word is real

that fantasy shit aint poppin no more and this should be another wake up call that its tiem to let go of the past and let your style progress if you really want to be in this game.

take a chance on me elior make a couple songs from a more relatable down to earth approach such as how hard youve worked on your skills and now you wanna get put on....rap about some shit you go through, rap about a good day for you or even a bad day...make something real and i promise you ther feedback will be good.

if im wrong about this ill delete my account.

it aint about defense, good ol' peter, it's about the truth...thats what i stand for, and if u guna sit here spewin lies, i'ma stand up for the truth, str8 up. a great man once told me, "lies are temporary...the truth is forever". thats what i stand by and thats why i stay replyin 2 ur nonsense.

now, i dont give a fuck if i get put on or not...i mean, if i do, that would be on some shit and i'd be thankful as fuck...but 2 be real with u, i rather make the music that i feel than rap like lil wayne and wiz khalifa in order to gain acceptance. so ima keep doin me and flowin the shit that appeals to me, as opposed to what u want me to do, which is make music that doesnt appeal to me just so that i can fit in, ya feel me?

and now u guna sit here and tell me that people only get put on by rappin real shit...that in its own is a lie. look at the garbage tyler is puttin out, that shits all fantasy, and he fuckin won a vma from that mediocre ass shit. i can make horrorcore rap 10x better than the shit tyler is making..and what about kreayshawn? that bitch rappin about poppin glocks is about as fake as it gets, and guess what, pete...bitch got put on. not that i wanna compare myself to kreayshawn, but for u to say that there it no market for horrorcore rap and tellin me to rap like every1 else on the radio is straight up on some fake shit...

and i appreciate u comin at me from a real perspective, trust me, it doesnt go unnoticed and i always take everything into consideration....but to be real with u, i have no problems rappin about anything, because rhymin is somethin i truly enjoy...so while i might be really feelin some horrorcore shit right now, i could just easily flip it and rap about smokin blunts and kickin it with the homies...i dont close myself off to anything. but i'm not guna stop makin music i feel with the intent of catering to the masses...thats real.