Author Topic: Matty do you withdraw your statement?  (Read 807 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Matty do you withdraw your statement?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 12:19:00 PM »
why was clint even banned? i mean, he did talk a lotta shit, but so do many other mufuckaz on here....

i already told your monkey ass...he got banned becasue hes a liability. imagine if you are kokane and you decide to distance yourself from dubcc becasue of cats like clint that try and rape you for your work.

no interviews, no features no nothing...just off the strength of the clint dogg fiasco. understand now elior?

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »
why was clint even banned? i mean, he did talk a lotta shit, but so do many other mufuckaz on here....

i already told your monkey ass...he got banned becasue hes a liability. imagine if you are kokane and you decide to distance yourself from dubcc becasue of cats like clint that try and rape you for your work.

no interviews, no features no nothing...just off the strength of the clint dogg fiasco. understand now elior?

first of all, nerd, i never saw u say that before...second of all, no, i don't understand, because that is not really grounds to get banned. and even if, i dont think kokane was that upset 2 the point where he was mad at dubcc. he was more embarrassed by it, if anything, and wanted to PROVE to this site that he was still legit........i could care less, cuz clint was actin a bitch. but so do many other bitches on this site.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 01:01:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure dude got banned before Kokane distanced himself from Clint Dogg. I could be wrong though.

Does Kokane still fuck with Sokka though?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 01:02:59 PM »
I'm pretty sure dude got banned before Kokane distanced himself from Clint Dogg. I could be wrong though.

thats what i thought as well

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 01:10:17 PM »

first of all, nerd, i never saw u say that before...second of all, no, i don't understand, because that is not really grounds to get banned. and even if, i dont think kokane was that upset 2 the point where he was mad at dubcc. he was more embarrassed by it, if anything, and wanted to PROVE to this site that he was still legit........i could care less, cuz clint was actin a bitch. but so do many other bitches on this site.

i cant believe as long as youve been around on this website your not more familiar with clint doggs antics...your acting like youd like to manage his career or someshit.

you admire his business model?

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 01:33:31 PM »

i cant believe as long as youve been around on this website your not more familiar with clint doggs antics...your acting like youd like to manage his career or someshit.

you admire his business model?

naah, i already said i thought he was actin a bitch...and i'm very familiar with the clint saga, i knew of dude way back before he had famous features....but thats besides the point. like sikotic pointed out, he was banned prior to kokane dissing him.

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »
LOL when I read that days ago I literally laughed out loud... Matty is alright but was delusional as fuck for that statement but I guess the foreigners gotta have each other's backs right?
not really, he has a point, clint got too much attention

he did not have a point, Clint lost in every aspect of this situation

and LOL at Matty running from this thread and getting it moved to this section

it wasn't even me who moved it...i could care less about your backhanded disses bro. but cause you can't stop yourself making incorrect assumptions about me...here's a little response just for you...

lol @ me riding with clint dogg or showing him love etc. you'd have to be incredibly stupid to think that's what i meant :laugh: i'm still not sure what's worse, a 40 year old balding australian gangsta rap wannabe or people who spend their time on here dissing dude. the sokka video was entertaining though. and now he's banned people are still making threads about him :laugh:

chill out bro, you made the incorrect assumption about Clit "winning"... and I didn't say it was you specifically who moved it here, I'd say that's a guilty conscience you got there

Okka

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »
It's funny that people feel sorry for Clint Dogg. He always has been an asshole, he been on that same dumb shit for years. He is still on Twitter sayin' that i'm that ScottCShephard dude and callin me a fraud. Fuck him.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 01:56:01 PM »
It's funny that people feel sorry for Clint Dogg. He always has been an asshole, he been on that same dumb shit for years. He is still on Twitter sayin' that i'm that ScottCShephard dude and callin me a fraud. Fuck him.

that Kokane/Clint Dogg-picture,,
ur work, right Okka?

Okka

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 02:04:39 PM »

that Kokane/Clint Dogg-picture,,
ur work, right Okka?

No, i haven't made any pictures of him.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »
thts the unmistakable work of the homie trip.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
People who feel bad for the man are morons.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 11:56:09 PM »
LOL when I read that days ago I literally laughed out loud... Matty is alright but was delusional as fuck for that statement but I guess the foreigners gotta have each other's backs right?

And look where he is now because of that attention. Making youtube videos about dubcc members, playing with sock puppets and having the dude he was making an album with calling him a fag on twitter. I'd say his critics won.

Congratulations. Your awards should arrive sometime arround next week.

hey hantzel dont you have something culturally enriching you should be doing right now? how does a delusional snob like yourself find time to come kick it with us lowly internet scum?

should you be somewhere at a mixer drinking some punch with your pinky extended talking about world politics and shit?

Oh don't worry my  Americano, I have some 15-20 minutes now and then to spare with you. I wouldn't want to miss that.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 01:51:48 AM »

And look where he is now because of that attention. Making youtube videos about dubcc members, playing with sock puppets and having the dude he was making an album with calling him a fag on twitter. I'd say his critics won.
well he keeps coming back, despite the negativity

he did not have a point, Clint lost in every aspect of this situation

and LOL at Matty running from this thread and getting it moved to this section
clint made himself look bad, that's nothing new. after all those years he still gets a lot of attention, even though it's negative

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 02:50:22 AM »
yeah, clint gets attention . in here.   i don´t believe for a second this bullshit helps him sell more records .

unless some  of you people are going to  buy It´s Still Clint Dogg ?