Author Topic: Professor Green - Nightmares (Feat. Royce Da 5'9 & Kobe) (Produced By DJ Khalil)  (Read 446 times)

TRG

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:20:02 PM by TRG »

Jome

:o

Can't wait for CDQ.. could do without Professor Green though, would rather see Em or/and Slaughter complement Royce.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Can't wait for CDQ.. could do without Professor Green though, would rather see Em or/and Slaughter complement Royce.

there's already an entire Bad Meets Evil album and a Slaughterhouse album on the way though so I think you'll manage without them babysitting him for one song.

sofdark

Khalil seems to give beats to anyone. He needs to pick right peep or he'll be like DJ Quik.

Jome

there's already an entire Bad Meets Evil album and a Slaughterhouse album on the way though so I think you'll manage without them babysitting him for one song.

I was kinda referring to the fact that Pro Green is horrible, and that the Khalil-beat & Kobe-hook deserves better companionship than his embarrassing verse..

Add to the fact that Khalil gave Slaughterhouse far worse beats for their album, than this one.. this will sound crazy in CDQ, I think.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Khalil seems to give beats to anyone. He needs to pick right peep or he'll be like DJ Quik.

you say 'or he'll be like DJ Quik' like its a bad thing. I'd have thought nearly all producers would aspire to BE DJ Quik, not avoid his path.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Professor Green has always been a dope battle-mc, but  as a pefomrer/artist he sucks
i shriek when i hear the thick british accent

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Professor Green has always been a dope battle-mc, but  as a pefomrer/artist he sucks
i shriek when i hear the thick british accent
hes turned POP and sports a new gay quiff lol

sofdark

you say 'or he'll be like DJ Quik' like its a bad thing. I'd have thought nearly all producers would aspire to BE DJ Quik, not avoid his path.

I love Quik but he never surrounded himself with artists up to his level. He was always caught up with his old affiliates that he gave away his diamonds to people who made 'em lose their shine. Dre in other hands was master at picking the right people.

2euce 7even

beat is dope.
dj khalil knows how to produce a good beat.

TRG

Jome

^^ Props, much obliged.  8)