Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 7057 times)

darqawa

• 'G'
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2011, 08:21:47 AM »
This had nothing to do with Game, AT ALL.  Rosemo humiliated Boskoe1 on tape and posted it for the world to see, a gang member from QSB getting socked out by a piru from NHP.  Not only that, Rosemo hollered his set out TWICE ,Westside Naybahs.  THEN, he says FUCK blood I did him like a CRAB.  He did Boskoe like an ENEMY, so whoever popped Rosemo did him like an enemy as well.  That’s ganbangin for you, not gangster rap.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2011, 08:38:19 AM »
This had nothing to do with Game, AT ALL.  Rosemo humiliated Boskoe1 on tape and posted it for the world to see, a gang member from QSB getting socked out by a piru from NHP.  Not only that, Rosemo hollered his set out TWICE ,Westside Naybahs.  THEN, he says FUCK blood I did him like a CRAB.  He did Boskoe like an ENEMY, so whoever popped Rosemo did him like an enemy as well.  That’s ganbangin for you, not gangster rap.

^stop net banging homo, you sound like one of those dumbass kids you see typing on youtube pretending to be a crip.#

you've never even met the people your talking about, so go play with your legos, and leave the conversation to the grown ups

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2011, 08:49:30 AM »
This had nothing to do with Game, AT ALL.  Rosemo humiliated Boskoe1 on tape and posted it for the world to see, a gang member from QSB getting socked out by a piru from NHP.  Not only that, Rosemo hollered his set out TWICE ,Westside Naybahs.  THEN, he says FUCK blood I did him like a CRAB.  He did Boskoe like an ENEMY, so whoever popped Rosemo did him like an enemy as well.  That’s ganbangin for you, not gangster rap.

^stop net banging homo, you sound like one of those dumbass kids you see typing on youtube pretending to be a crip.#

you've never even met the people your talking about, so go play with your legos, and leave the conversation to the grown ups

That shit make you feel good you bitch ass faggot?  Made your pussy tingle I bet. You mad because I understand the shit you weird ass clown. How is that net bangin you dumb fuck.  I now see who is the dumbest piece of groupie trash on this forum, your hoe ass.  I ain’t mention no crip nor did I say I bang you fag ass game scrotum sucker.  Eat a donkey dick, bitchboy ass bastard.  You mad I mentioned your homosexual man crush huh you bitch ass groupie.  Lol, you ain’t grown if you hopin to kiss game’s butterfly before he hollows you out, bitch.  You must keep legos up your ass, hoecake.  Go rep your hoe ass mamas disease infested womb, dirty ass cockroach.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:35:22 PM by darqawa »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2011, 01:51:45 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

yea as sad as it is, pac also got what he deserved when he jumped baby lane...but baby lane got what he deserved a few years later ;) anyways pac touched people in many different ways there aint no way u can compare a bum like rosemo700 or orlando anderson to 2pac end of story ;)  

Bum huh? why would pac waste his time with a bum? just cause these niggas dont make music for you to jerk off to dont mean they aint on someones level. Baby lane will forever be linked to pac and vice versa cause pac made the dumb ass decision to gangbang when that wasnt him. Pac falls into the gangbanging statistic with all the other bangas you call nobodies and bums welcome to reality mark

Lmao sounds like you catching feelings huh ;) lemme tell u this tho, when baby lane & rosemo700 were born do u really think they wanted to be bangers common now both of em woulda loved to be in pac's place anyday nigga (you included) & yes i included as well but the reality is that they weren't but pac made the mistake of jumping him yea so he got caught up shyt happens....regardless they ended their lives as bums & pac didnt so   succ a mean one ;) & nigga i jerk off to pussy not dick ;)   

I know these dudes you bumping to gums about you don't.  Suck your mothers mean one clown. We loved to be n pace shoes and lax wanted to be in the gangbanger shoes. It all balances out the fact is as many proletarian that know package knows baby lane in fact in baby lane is what pac wanted to be in the hood everybody who knows baby lane didn't rap the boy was active and ya boy found out the hard way . 

Lmao wateva u say fuckboy i got betta shyt to do than argue wit u so feel good u won an argument ;) & i dont give a fuck who u know regardless peaceeeee ;)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
Man I don't know who the fucc keepin it 1hunned is, but that equal was on point with last couple of points. Good shit my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2011, 02:09:30 PM »
This had nothing to do with Game, AT ALL.  Rosemo humiliated Boskoe1 on tape and posted it for the world to see, a gang member from QSB getting socked out by a piru from NHP.  Not only that, Rosemo hollered his set out TWICE ,Westside Naybahs.  THEN, he says FUCK blood I did him like a CRAB.  He did Boskoe like an ENEMY, so whoever popped Rosemo did him like an enemy as well.  That’s ganbangin for you, not gangster rap.

That shit make you feel good you bitch ass faggot?  Made your pussy tingle I bet. You mad because I understand the shit you weird ass clown. How is that net bangin you dumb fuck.  I now see who is the dumbest piece of groupie trash on this forum, your hoe ass.  I ain’t mention no crip nor did I say I bang you fag ass game scrotum sucker.  Eat a donkey dick, bitchboy ass bastard.  You mad I mentioned your homosexual man crush huh you bitch ass groupie.  Lol, you ain’t grown if you hopin to kiss game’s butterfly before he hollows you out, bitch.  You must keep legos up your ass, hoecake.  Go rep your hoe ass mamas disease infested womb, dirty ass cockroach.

LOL that's what you call being called everything but a child of god.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »
lmao

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2011, 04:56:03 AM »
Lmfao @ darqawa that was the funniest shit ever posted

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2011, 07:36:13 AM »

wow, lmfao! i must of realy pissed you off huh? here's some pics for you to browse, perhaps once your done viewing them, you will then realise who's the cockroach Ibtihaj

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2011, 08:03:59 AM »
What kind of gay ass faggot are you to browse pics like that and post them?  You just outed yourself homo ass retard.  I know white trash like you get aroused when you can act tough on the internet like you actually got balls, but DAMN, you are just as sick as the fags who drew the pictures.  I just read some of your posts faggot. You such a Game geek.  LOOOL I bet you got a butterfly tatted on your trailer park trash ass, thinking ya’ll are soul mates, huh?  Do you guys touch butterflies before ya’ll get down you disgusting bitch ass faggot freak!  YOU actually googled those pics??  You are really sick.  I pray you don't have those stored in your hard drive you homosexual pond scum.  I would bet 10 grand you have been on "To catch a predator".  How did you feel when Chris Hanson came out instead of a 12 year old boy?  I bet your heart sank to where your nuts are supposed to be.  When is your trial date?  Your mom must be so ashamed of you.  Prolly gets on her knees every night and begs God not to have another Jeffrey Dahmer fiasco.  I am surprised you can even log onto a computer you nasty nut muncher.  You better not ever let Game know he has a sick stan fan as you.  If he found out, your dumb ass would prolly hurl yourself off a bridge or something.  What a sicko you are.

repthatwest profile pic at familysecret.com

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2011, 10:33:11 AM »
face it , darqawa walked all over you wigga . kid gets dissed and starts insulting muslims , like wtf.  ban .

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »
face it , darqawa walked all over you wigga . kid gets dissed and starts insulting muslims , like wtf.  ban .

+1

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
this is unfortunate but this is what happens when you become a fighter in someone elses battles. a real g (man) doesn't send his homie to fight his battles. i kinda saw this coming after i seen the fight footage. niggas didn't learn from tupac shakur huh ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2011, 06:32:41 PM »
this is unfortunate but this is what happens when you become a fighter in someone elses battles. a real g (man) doesn't send his homie to fight his battles. i kinda saw this coming after i seen the fight footage. niggas didn't learn from tupac shakur huh ?

U do know that ppl has always been gettin killed like this way before Pac right? 0_o 
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »

U do know that ppl has always been gettin killed like this way before Pac right? 0_o 
i used him as a prime example. of course i know that. i've seen it literally many times. don't take it personal.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.