Author Topic: Dubcnn: Bad Azz - Sweet Pack Of Lies (ft. Nate Dogg) (Audio)  (Read 1629 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Dubcnn: Bad Azz - Sweet Pack Of Lies (ft. Nate Dogg) (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »
the ruff version of the song leaked like 1 day after Nate passed. weird he didnt notice it till now

I know, I thought he would have known about it as well. I thought I could get a "behind the music" story about the making of the song or something. But he was very clear bout wanting it gone off the internet. It's a great record, though. I respect the artist's wishes so I removed it, but there's no way for me to get it off the internet, it's spread everywhere.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
the ruff version of the song leaked like 1 day after Nate passed. weird he didnt notice it till now

I know, I thought he would have known about it as well. I thought I could get a "behind the music" story about the making of the song or something. But he was very clear bout wanting it gone off the internet. It's a great record, though. I respect the artist's wishes so I removed it, but there's no way for me to get it off the internet, it's spread everywhere.

smh, whats the point in gettin mad? people want to hear nate dogg music. besides, the song wasnt even finished
this is an omen coming - producers will treat unreleased nate-music like the 2pac-catalgoue, just becauz he's dead  :grumpy:

ask Fred how mad he gets, if he hears this ----
http://limelinx.com/files/e9d04a5229b6113bb365e78f6fee126d

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »

smh, whats the point in gettin mad? people want to hear nate dogg music. besides, the song wasnt even finished
this is an omen coming - producers will treat unreleased nate-music like the 2pac-catalgoue, just becauz he's dead  :grumpy:

ask Fred how mad he gets, if he hears this ----
http://limelinx.com/files/e9d04a5229b6113bb365e78f6fee126d

A fifty second snippet that was leaked 2 years ago?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »
yes,
n he probly missed it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 01:31:02 AM »
From Fredwreck twitter:

Fredwreck FredWreck
Any of these hip hop websites that leak out my music... will feel the wrath!! PERIOD.
6 Nov

HE MAD! Is he refering to "Sweet Pack of Lies" leaking ? I think so..
its not nice to release music without permission, but he must know who had the song before it was on the internet

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 08:35:20 AM »
Damn!...Was Away Through The Weekend & Missed The DL...That Sucks That Fredwreck Wanted It Taken Down....Gunna Have To Do Some Diggin Now....See If I Can Find Dat Chit SOMEWHERE!!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2011, 02:41:36 PM »
yeah bad azz goes hard,

Mista Rosa

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 06:43:48 AM »

I don't really get Fredwreck's general attitude toward the Nate Dogg music he got. Sure Nate Dogg's music shouldn't leak and he's right to be mad. But people, at least at good amount of people want to listen to Nate Dogg's music. Why not release some, please the fans and more important make some money with Nate's music that would go to his kids/family, instead of that embarrassing Nate Dogg trust fund ?? I am really curious about this. The man has a serious amount of music that should be able to feed his family. Those guys close to him saying they wanna respect his wishes, well I think he would have wanted to feed his family himself, not with this weird embarassing trust found.

That would be interesting Nima if you could ask Fredwreck why he doesn't want to release Nate Dogg's music. He stated it in an interview.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."