Author Topic: Slim The Mobster "War Music" Full Tracklisting (No Dr. Dre track?)  (Read 953 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Slim The Mobster "War Music" Full Tracklisting (No Dr. Dre track?)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
:laugh:

so we've heard the whole thing already besides 2 tracks?

it's a good collection of music but there's hardly anything left to look forward to on there now.

that's why i don't download singles, still got the whole thing to look forward to

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 06:12:37 PM »
Damn! 10 Tracks listed only! Now that definitely makes it look more like an album than a mixtape! Even though it actually IS just a mixtape, & from the overall running time of the tracks that leaked it's going to be a total running time of what? LESS than 30mns?

Don't get me wrong, I love Slim's shit, been following his music for a little longer than all the thousands of peeps who view his vids on the Tube for the past four or five weeks, I got my pressed copy of "South Central's Finest" for a lousy $5 when nobody would have bet a dime on his career. but I gotta say I expected more content from that "album", like 15 to 20 songs or so! Like the other mixtapes these days! Not to mention that they sit on so much recorded unreleased material at Aftermath it gets fucken ridiculous for them to let several albums worth of material get wasted for so many years already!

How is it possible that a company that still makes millions of $ without even putting records out doesn't capitalize on so much talent already on tape & locked in their offices?
How come none of the management big wigs working there & at Beats don't come up with the most basic idea to sell all the people who buy them Beats items the CONTENT, meaning THE MUSIC, to go with it? Beats me.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 02:05:40 AM »
Damn, i thought there would be more songs. Whole mixtape has leaked already.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 12:45:56 PM »
:laugh:

so we've heard the whole thing already besides 2 tracks?

it's a good collection of music but there's hardly anything left to look forward to on there now.

that's why i don't download singles, still got the whole thing to look forward to
if you're looking forward to dj whoo kid tags, then there's something wrong with you

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 08:42:01 PM »
he said in the nterviw that there was going to be hard copies.... if anyone knows where i can cop one, or if someone wants to sell me a copy i got that paypal for ya

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 08:58:02 PM »
he said in the nterviw that there was going to be hard copies.... if anyone knows where i can cop one, or if someone wants to sell me a copy i got that paypal for ya

Then I'll get myself one too!

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 03:13:06 AM »
Dissapointing release - I was expected a lot more from it...

terence chill

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 02:18:23 AM »
Bishop's 1st mixtape was better!let's see how long Slim stay at Aftermath!?it's always the same, remember?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmB3szwRJQ or the Stat Quo situation