Author Topic: Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?  (Read 932 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?
« on: November 04, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »
dude is pretty petty and selfish I've read some exerts form it.

i loved the big fella when he was on the lakers, but homie is a child

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 01:39:58 AM »
The guy has 0 credibility, makes TO look like the most loyal teammate ever. First says Kobe is the greatest, then calls him a bad teammate, then ends the feud and says they're good, then trashes him again. Says LeBron is the greatest, then trashes him. Talks about liking Boston, then talks shit about those guys. He even talked shit about guys like Alonzo Mourning. LOL, the guy a a complete joke.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 10:25:03 AM »
ive hated shaq's bitch tendencies for a very long time now, and it's been documented on this site....dude always makes himself look like a faggot, then kisses ass to make every1 forget. he even talks shit about kareem in this book smh. pathetic, yet not surprising.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 11:45:45 AM »
nobody wants to read a book by a superstar praising fellow superstars. you might as well bump the documentary by the game. a book by a charismatic insider trashing other superstars, now that's entertainment.. something that catches interest and generates money.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:21:25 PM »
nobody wants to read a book by a superstar praising fellow superstars. you might as well bump the documentary by the game. a book by a charismatic insider trashing other superstars, now that's entertainment.. something that catches interest and generates money.

I knew everybody on the forum couldn't be retarded. Thank you.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 01:42:18 PM »

so lemme get this straight... trashin every1 uve ever encountered in your career for money and entertainment purposes validates this bitch-made behavior? good lord.......

by your logic, he might as well put on a dress and some make-up and prance down hollywood blvd promoting this book....i'm sure he'll get a lot of a attention like that. and faggots like cham will be accepting of it, cuz it's entertaining and generates money. smfh.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

I'm not saying it wasn't smart from a business standpoint, it just makes the guy look like an ungrateful douche. I don't get how you can take yourself seriously when you're riding someone's dick one minute then dissing them in your book the next.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 05:06:56 PM »
Shaq's always been like this, it's not as if he loses any ground in the public eye because of this. It's what to expect from him. Anything else would have been just weird. Not even nice or good, just weird and fake.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 05:44:05 PM »
Shaq has been a clown his entire career. He was always himself. How is it bitch-made? Bitch-made is what you do & talk like this from behind your computer screen, NIK. Shaq ain't hard to find. Plus he's had the Hall of Fame career to back up whatever shit talking he wants. MJ talked shit during his HoF speech.

It makes money. Because telling me Shaq wakes up every morning, rides his bike with his family, lives in a big house & plays basketball all day & is a great human being is boring.

In the entertainment world, you have PR's who tell you what to say. Shaq could of gone to Cleveland & thought LeBron was a fucking bitch. But fact is he can't say it while he's playing with them. I respect Shaq because at the end of day he says what he wants to say about who he wants to talk about. He doesn't play that "good boy", media bitch who gives all the "right" answers.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 02:26:56 AM »
yea it makes money, but dude has no class, no professionalism, thats why he wasn't as great as he was supposed to be.

dude was too spoiled, he could of been no doubt and no one would argue the best center of all time if he worked on his game and stayed in shape and learned some more post moves, he prob would of still been playing and performing on a high level.

but with that said, i still take shaq in his prime over anyone, because i grew up watching him, and he was a beast. but theres always gonna be players like wilt, russell, hakeem, kareem, being better than him, and that was something he had control over of but he was just too lazy.

he doesn't have to be a media bitch, to have class, he can be real about it and be mature, but dude is a lil chump. its funny how he keeps telling that one story, that if he jumped in a car that his  homie pulled in middle school that he;d be in jail.

but with that attitude and childish antics he'd be dead in jail acting like that.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 04:28:39 PM »
On a separate note, what happened to Hack Wilson? Lol, just noticed he hasn't been around since i've been back.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »
On a separate note, what happened to Hack Wilson? Lol, just noticed he hasn't been around since i've been back.

on some real nigga shit

:laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 11:21:08 PM »

pretty sure he's dead...dude was addicted to posting on this forum and he disappeared outa nowhere.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 11:50:16 PM »
Nigga use to try to hit me up on AIM everyday. Isn't even logged on anymore. Death is the most likely option.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 11:57:46 PM »
fucked up ish, RIP