Author Topic: Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?  (Read 929 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 12:44:42 PM »
Of course Kobe wasn't perfect but I never heard from him : " I gor hurt on company so I'll rehab during company time"  :-X ... you can debate for hours about whatever you want  but the Lakers took the good decision ...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »
Don't listen to this dumbass nigga, Ray. Dwight is pure greatness, Shaq was a good man & Phil Jackson knows nothing.

rayallen0

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 01:46:01 PM »
Don't worry Howard will be better when its all done  8)

i duno whats funnier, u makin such a dumb claim or biebs lookin real hard for somethin 2 lick nuts over.
I don't know whats's funnier. You licking the entire Lakers nuts and not seeing that no center in the history of the NBA has done as much as Howard stat wise at 25. Or the fact you thought a fragile flower like Bynum would be better. Shaq was 28 when he won his first ring. Wilt & Hakeem were 31. SO if you were gonna use that retarded argument bye bye. Look what Rashard & terkofluke did once they left the magic.

First player to record three 20-point, 20-rebound games in a playoff series since Wilt Chamberlain in 1972 NBA Finals. Has the most blocked shots of anybody in 5 games in the finals against the Lakers he had 20 and 9 in one. First player in 41 years to record at least 30 points and 15 rebounds while shooting perfectly from the field in a game. Only player in NBA history to lead the league in blocks, rebounding and field goal percentage in the same season and the most consecutive seasons leading the league in total rebound.

Youngest player to average a double double, lead the league in rebounds, get to 7000 career rebounds, lead the league in blocks & win defensive player of the year.

Go back to thinking Bynums fragile body will do shit. Oden has potential skill to. Not gonna mention him as a top center lmfao.

and for the record cham is owning you in here. I dont like cham and think he can be annoying but atleast he presents his argument in a intelligent manner. You give it as, "shaq is a bitch, kobe is the greatest, if u side with shaq fuck u fag." and contradictions about how his personal account isnt trustworthy but others are.

Phil Jackson who you list as one of your sources in his book called him "uncoachable" and blamed him for the break up.

About shaq he said  "an experience I will cherish forever,"

According to Jackson, in Bryant's exit interview with him he stated that O'Neal's fate with the Lakers would affect his decision to return, saying "I'm tired of being a sidekick." Later in a phone call with Lakers owner Jerry Buss, Jackson recounts Buss's explanation of the team's preference for Bryant rather than O'Neal, of which Jackson disapproved: "It's not that I'm enamored with Kobe's character. But he is twenty-six in August. The seven years ahead are the prime years of his career....I have to serve the people who are loyal to me. My mail runs about 5-1 on Kobe to Shaq."

Is Jackson unreliable now?

the only person i've really heard say shit was Tex Winter who was in love with Kobe. And Kurt Rambis. rest were little comments about both players being babys not just shaq.

Fisher refuted reporters claims that Shaq was jealous and said he just wanted to win.
Magic said Shaq matured and blamed himself.

and most importantly snoop dogg has his back  "Shaq has all access and the right to do and say what he wants to say in fun, in the spirit of rap."

first of all, ur a complete moron if ur really gunna sit here and compare dwight howard to the greatest centers of all time....second of all, shaq is a bitch, son. phil jackson had a lot more to say about shaq than the excerpts u hand-picked to make your argument stronger...

http://sports.outsidethebeltway.com/2006/12/phil-jackson-shaq-lazy-wade-cheats/

Phil Jackson reignited the Lakers-Heat feud by calling Shaquille O’Neal lazy

Jackson, who once upon a time seemed to favor his star center over his star shooting guard, on Sunday called out O’Neal, saying he was “the only person I’ve ever had that hasn’t been a worker.”

Shaq, who is rarely at a loss for words, was asked about Jackson’s comments on Monday following Miami’s 101-85 win over O’Neal’s former team. “How can Benedict Arnold be reliable in what he says?” the Big Aristotle was quoted as saying in Tuesday’s edition of The Los Angeles Times. O’Neal declined to elaborate on his statement and, since he was in street clothes for the game, was not required to give a formal post-game interview.

Jackson’s comments on Sunday.

“He’s the one guy that didn’t really like to work,” said the coach who boasts nine NBA championship rings. “I know Pat [Riley] got him working here in Miami. We had a hard time getting him to work. All the other players — Michael [Jordan], Scottie [Pippen], Dennis Rodman, all those guys that we had, Horace Grant, they’re all hard-working practice and personal work players.”

now shut the fuck up and don't respond, unless what u say is gunna be reliable.
not to fucking mention why wouldn't i compare em. He has broke Shaq & Wilts Rebound records.

he is 1 of only 5 players to lead the league in blocks and rebounding in the same season. that would be 4 hall of famers.  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Walton, Hakeem Olajuwon and Ben Wallace

First player in 41 years to record at least 30 points and 15 rebounds while shooting perfectly from the field in a game. the last was Wilt.

One of two players in NBA history to lead the league in blocks, rebounding and field goal percentage in his career the other was Kareem.

I'm sorry plz explain that even though the record books have his name right next to wilt, shaq & kareems or even removing their names from it, shouldn't be near them. Why? because he is to young? because he didn't win a championship 6 years before Wilt ever did? His Free Throw %? oh wait Wilt & Shaq have shit there also. Or is his main fault that his name isn't Kobe and he isn't a Laker?

If you wanna agree to disagree I'm fine with that. I just don't find myself to be a moron for saying Howard could become one of the greats.

hmmmm....perhaps because he has no offensive arsenal whatsoever? could be that! he can be a defensive great, i'll give u that...but never an overall GOAT, with the likes of wilt, shaq, hakeem, etc., UNTIL he drastically improves his offensive game in the post.
so leading the league in FG % and 22.9 ppg = no offensive game?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6EHymC25RM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T6EHymC25RM</a>

CLUTCH!

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 01:56:01 PM »
^yea, all off of spoon-fed dunks and putbacks.....this muthafucka is acting like it's some revolutionary theory that dwight has no offensive arsenal lmfao. do u even watch the sport, my dude? real spit, thats been the knock on dwight since day one.............every1 knows he has to develop some post moves, because the magic get exposed EVERY year for not having a true go-to guy. if u dont know this, go do some research n get back 2 me...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 04:19:09 PM »

i duno whats funnier, u makin such a dumb claim or biebs lookin real hard for somethin 2 lick nuts over.
I don't know whats's funnier. You licking the entire Lakers nuts and not seeing that no center in the history of the NBA has done as much as Howard stat wise at 25. Or the fact you thought a fragile flower like Bynum would be better. Shaq was 28 when he won his first ring. Wilt & Hakeem were 31. SO if you were gonna use that retarded argument bye bye. Look what Rashard & terkofluke did once they left the magic.

First player to record three 20-point, 20-rebound games in a playoff series since Wilt Chamberlain in 1972 NBA Finals. Has the most blocked shots of anybody in 5 games in the finals against the Lakers he had 20 and 9 in one. First player in 41 years to record at least 30 points and 15 rebounds while shooting perfectly from the field in a game. Only player in NBA history to lead the league in blocks, rebounding and field goal percentage in the same season and the most consecutive seasons leading the league in total rebound.

Youngest player to average a double double, lead the league in rebounds, get to 7000 career rebounds, lead the league in blocks & win defensive player of the year.

Go back to thinking Bynums fragile body will do shit. Oden has potential skill to. Not gonna mention him as a top center lmfao.

and for the record cham is owning you in here. I dont like cham and think he can be annoying but atleast he presents his argument in a intelligent manner. You give it as, "shaq is a bitch, kobe is the greatest, if u side with shaq fuck u fag." and contradictions about how his personal account isnt trustworthy but others are.

Phil Jackson who you list as one of your sources in his book called him "uncoachable" and blamed him for the break up.

According to Jackson, in Bryant's exit interview with him he stated that O'Neal's fate with the Lakers would affect his decision to return, saying "I'm tired of being a sidekick." Later in a phone call with Lakers owner Jerry Buss, Jackson recounts Buss's explanation of the team's preference for Bryant rather than O'Neal, of which Jackson disapproved: "It's not that I'm enamored with Kobe's character. But he is twenty-six in August. The seven years ahead are the prime years of his career....I have to serve the people who are loyal to me. My mail runs about 5-1 on Kobe to Shaq."

the only person i've really heard say shit was Tex Winter who was in love with Kobe. And Kurt Rambis. rest were little comments about both players being babys not just shaq.

Fisher refuted reporters claims that Shaq was jealous and said he just wanted to win.

and most importantly snoop dogg has his back  "Shaq has all access and the right to do and say what he wants to say in fun, in the spirit of rap."

first of all, ur a complete moron if ur really gunna sit here and compare dwight howard to the greatest centers of all time....second of all, shaq is a bitch, son. phil jackson had a lot more to say about shaq than the excerpts u hand-picked to make your argument stronger...

Jackson, who once upon a time seemed to favor his star center over his star shooting guard, on Sunday called out O’Neal, saying he was “the only person I’ve ever had that hasn’t been a worker.”

Shaq, who is rarely at a loss for words, was asked about Jackson’s comments on Monday following Miami’s 101-85 win over O’Neal’s former team. “How can Benedict Arnold be reliable in what he says?” the Big Aristotle was quoted as saying in Tuesday’s edition of The Los Angeles Times. O’Neal declined to elaborate on his statement and, since he was in street clothes for the game, was not required to give a formal post-game interview.

“He’s the one guy that didn’t really like to work,” said the coach who boasts nine NBA championship rings. “I know Pat [Riley] got him working here in Miami. We had a hard time getting him to work. All the other players — Michael [Jordan], Scottie [Pippen], Dennis Rodman, all those guys that we had, Horace Grant, they’re all hard-working practice and personal work players.”

not to fucking mention why wouldn't i compare em. He has broke Shaq & Wilts Rebound records.

he is 1 of only 5 players to lead the league in blocks and rebounding in the same season. that would be 4 hall of famers.  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Walton, Hakeem Olajuwon and Ben Wallace

First player in 41 years to record at least 30 points and 15 rebounds while shooting perfectly from the field in a game. the last was Wilt.

One of two players in NBA history to lead the league in blocks, rebounding and field goal percentage in his career the other was Kareem.

I'm sorry plz explain that even though the record books have his name right next to wilt, shaq & kareems or even removing their names from it, shouldn't be near them. Why? because he is to young? because he didn't win a championship 6 years before Wilt ever did? His Free Throw %? oh wait Wilt & Shaq have shit there also. Or is his main fault that his name isn't Kobe and he isn't a Laker?

If you wanna agree to disagree I'm fine with that. I just don't find myself to be a moron for saying Howard could become one of the greats.

hmmmm....perhaps because he has no offensive arsenal whatsoever? could be that! he can be a defensive great, i'll give u that...but never an overall GOAT, with the likes of wilt, shaq, hakeem, etc., UNTIL he drastically improves his offensive game in the post.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6EHymC25RM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T6EHymC25RM</a>

CLUTCH!

Obviously has no offensive game. Just leads all centers in scoring & FG% LMAO. NIK doesn't like to fight stats, they're too factual for him. He prefers opinionated based debates where he can say things like "He doesn't score like a big man should score, in my opinion" disregarding the fact he's as dominate in this age of pure athleticism & goes on to ring off names of big men who went up against guys 6'5'' lol. He also likes the opinion game because he can compare Dwight to those other greats that aren't in the league anymore so at the end of the day, he can argue with you until your keyboard needs repair & nobody will ever really be right. Because while you're debating facts, he's arguing footwork & posture, completely ignoring the old phrase, "It ain't pretty...but he gets it done".

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »
Don't worry Howard will be better when its all done  8)

About shaq he said  "an experience I will cherish forever,"

and most importantly snoop dogg has his back  "Shaq has all access and the right to do and say what he wants to say in fun, in the spirit of rap."

he is 1 of only 5 players to lead the league in blocks and rebounding in the same season. that would be 4 hall of famers.  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Walton, Hakeem Olajuwon and Ben Wallace

CLUTCH!

Obviously has no offensive game. Just leads all centers in scoring & FG% LMAO. NIK doesn't like to fight stats, they're too factual for him. He prefers opinionated based debates where he can say things like "He doesn't score like a big man should score, in my opinion" disregarding the fact he's as dominate in this age of pure athleticism & goes on to ring off names of big men who went up against guys 6'5'' lol. He also likes the opinion game because he can compare Dwight to those other greats that aren't in the league anymore so at the end of the day, he can argue with you until your keyboard needs repair & nobody will ever really be right. Because while you're debating facts, he's arguing footwork & posture, completely ignoring the old phrase, "It ain't pretty...but he gets it done".

I think what he's saying is that Dwight hasn't been the go to guy for the Magic down the stretch like Shaq and other historically dominant big men have been able to do. Whether or not its his fault is debatable, but from what I've seen so far he needs to be a lot more assertive and demand the ball in the paint. Does he rack up points? Hell yeah, but to me he's gonna have to develop a better low post arsenal and start becoming more of a go to guy rather than racking up offensive rebounds and dunking from point blank for the majority of his points before I consider him an all time great.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:51:51 PM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »
^I mean, he simply hasn't done enough to be considered an all-time great. So far, he's setting records & if he keeps this pace, by default he will be.

As for Shaq, when he got double teamed in the post, late in the game, he kicked it out to Kobe, aka "better than MJ" (NIK) lol. Dwight has Jason Richardson.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2011, 01:15:06 AM »

CLUTCH!

I think what he's saying is that Dwight hasn't been the go to guy for the Magic down the stretch like Shaq and other historically dominant big men have been able to do. Whether or not its his fault is debatable, but from what I've seen so far he needs to be a lot more assertive and demand the ball in the paint. Does he rack up points? Hell yeah, but to me he's gonna have to develop a better low post arsenal and start becoming more of a go to guy rather than racking up offensive rebounds and dunking from point blank for the majority of his points before I consider him an all time great.

i've figured it out...that boy just aint worth debatin with. he says things to come out on top, not because he really believes it. waste of forum space.

rayallen0

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2011, 03:13:36 AM »

CLUTCH!

i've figured it out...that boy just aint worth debatin with. he says things to come out on top, not because he really believes it. waste of forum space.
...Usually in a debate people try to come out on top. Good point!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2011, 04:04:27 AM »
i don't put howard in high regards, simply put, he should be dominating, there isn't anyone in the paint anymore.

the center position is barren, there isn't no superstars like back in the day, no timmy (prime), no alonzo mourning, no david robinson. no ewing, no mutombo.

dude should be putting up ridiculous numbers especially with the lack of talent in the C position. dude should be bumping n grinding

but he isn't. id not understand why even if he does have basically no offense theres no one that can guard him or bang him up int he league.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2011, 09:00:53 AM »
lol @ NIK COMPLETELY dodging me. :laugh:

Champion status. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2011, 09:20:24 AM »
lol @ NIK COMPLETELY dodging me. :laugh:

Champion status. 8)

already said what i have to say...not my fault if u got too much jizz in ur eyes to see what i'm sayin.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:19 AM »
i don't put howard in high regards, simply put, he should be dominating, there isn't anyone in the paint anymore.

the center position is barren, there isn't no superstars like back in the day, no timmy (prime), no alonzo mourning, no david robinson. no ewing, no mutombo.

dude should be putting up ridiculous numbers especially with the lack of talent in the C position. dude should be bumping n grinding

but he isn't. id not understand why even if he does have basically no offense theres no one that can guard him or bang him up int he league.

real spit. just imagine Bynum on a team like Orlando, in an offense that ran through him. i'd be surprised if he DIDN'T put up those kinda numbers. still lmfao@Dwight being up there with the all-time GOATs smfh.

rayallen0

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »
what a good defense. Howard is to much better than every other center. Totally unlike Wilt & Shaq. Oh wait.

"Shaq. C’mon now, Dwight will get there, but he doesn’t have Shaq’s history. Dwight’s coming. Dwight’s time is coming" - Kobe Bryant.

Who was Shaqs biggest competition at Center? Tim Duncan? who is originally a Power Forward. GTFO with your double standards.

Howard is an all around player who can be the greatest defensive player in the League and put up 20 points a game and lead the league in FG%.

I didn't see Kareem or Russell or other play so I'm not gonna speak on them. I also didn't really get heavy into basketball tell the 04-05 season before i watched a few games here & there with my dad but was usually the Sonics so i didn't really see Shaq in his prime. I have watched Howard and seen the dude dominate.

I swear you guys only care about scoring. No he isn't scoring 30 ppg. he is scoring 23 and shutting down every other player and gets more 2nd chance rebounds for his team than any other player. There is more to this game than scoring.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 01:25:56 PM »
what a good defense. Howard is to much better than every other center. Totally unlike Wilt & Shaq. Oh wait.

"Shaq. C’mon now, Dwight will get there, but he doesn’t have Shaq’s history. Dwight’s coming. Dwight’s time is coming" - Kobe Bryant.

Who was Shaqs biggest competition at Center? Tim Duncan? who is originally a Power Forward. GTFO with your double standards.

Howard is an all around player who can be the greatest defensive player in the League and put up 20 points a game and lead the league in FG%.

I didn't see Kareem or Russell or other play so I'm not gonna speak on them. I also didn't really get heavy into basketball tell the 04-05 season before i watched a few games here & there with my dad but was usually the Sonics so i didn't really see Shaq in his prime. I have watched Howard and seen the dude dominate.

I swear you guys only care about scoring. No he isn't scoring 30 ppg. he is scoring 23 and shutting down every other player and gets more 2nd chance rebounds for his team than any other player. There is more to this game than scoring.

well, there lies the problem...if u never seen shaq in his prime, then u wont understand why dwight isn't even close. but trust me when i tell u this, HE IS NOT. pretty much anyone in the basketball world will tell u the same (besides faggot ass cham, who is in here for no other reason but 2 lick nuts). now, i'm not writing dwight off completely, cuz he can still improve...but as of right now, he's simply nowhere near the level of those mentioned greats when they were in their prime.

also, u pretty much explained why he's considered "sooo good" nowadays...there are no more true centers in the league! he's playing in an era where the 2nd best center in the league behind him IS andrew bynum....so yea, of course he's gunna gobble up those rebounds when there is not much competition at the center spot. he is not playing against hakeem, ewing, mourning, etc...he is pretty much the only elite center in the league right now. even blake griffin and kevin love are gobbling up rebounds at the same rate as him, and better...doesnt make them rank amongst the great, it just means that competition amongst big men has diminished drastically.