Author Topic: Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?  (Read 974 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Anybody Heard About Shaq's Biography?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »
really?, someone should try to figure out,

mayb he just got busy, lol i mean we don't say this about all the other posters who stopped posting here.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 01:38:03 AM »
really?, someone should try to figure out,

mayb he just got busy, lol i mean we don't say this about all the other posters who stopped posting here.

or maybe he just posts on that other DBA board, cuz he kept gettin banned from here...i just checked his fantasy sports profile, and it shows that he has some football teams currently runnin. dont think he'd leave the internet due to bein busy lol.. dude used 2 be on aim 24/7 when i would go on back n the day.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 01:47:13 AM »
back on topic, when do you guys think shaqs number is gonna get retired on the lakers?

i mean i don't see any other team retiring his jersey, so it has to be the lakers it'll be a shame if nobody retires his number.

with that said, before or after kobe? and i wonder if they retire both 8 and 24

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 02:01:18 AM »
back on topic, when do you guys think shaqs number is gonna get retired on the lakers?

i mean i don't see any other team retiring his jersey, so it has to be the lakers it'll be a shame if nobody retires his number.

u know the heat will retire his jersey...they retired jordan's jersey, and he aint never done shit for miami. theyre desperate for jerseys in the rafters. Lakers will probably retire Shaq's jersey in the next couple years. if he wasnt such a bitch, it'd probably be the first thing on the lakers' to-do-list, but considering no one likes him in LA, they might just take they time on it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 02:08:42 AM »

u know the heat will retire his jersey...they retired jordan's jersey, and he aint never done shit for miami. theyre desperate for jerseys in the rafters. Lakers will probably retire Shaq's jersey in the next couple years. if he wasnt such a bitch, it'd probably be the first thing on the lakers' to-do-list, but considering no one likes him in LA, they might just take they time on it.

the fuck i never knew that, how da fuck are you gonna retire somebody's jersey if they never played for your team?

thats a joke, just like when lebronze wanted everyone to retire jordans jersey couple years back, trying to act humble n shit, when we all know what type of dude he is.

anyways man I'm glad I live in la and a fan of the lakers, cuz u know damn well, fisher, shaw, cooper, and scotts jerseys would of been retired if they did the same amount of contribution on another team.

lakers are elite. only the best gets put up in the rafters  8)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 02:09:09 AM »
Of course it's all about creating controversy and selling books but at least he could have made some sense here and there ... blamin Mitch for his departure from the Lakers is ridiculous , same thing for blaming Kareem not working with him ...

At the end he can repeat " I'm the businessman , everything I've done was calculated BS" , he's just mad

:laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 02:21:53 AM »
it still amazes me how shaq got 2 scoring titles in modern basketball, scoring more than guards, dude is no doubt one of the best centers to ever play, but the best i prob wouldn't have a strong argument against a fan that grew up watching kareem or hakeem.

wilt and russelll are great but da hell there waasnt any goaltending , 3 sec violation, etc etc.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 02:23:51 AM »
¨^^^^^ Shaq is ranking himself number 5 behind the 4 you cited on the all time centers list

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 02:43:28 AM »
¨^^^^^ Shaq is ranking himself number 5 behind the 4 you cited on the all time centers list

dont u think thats reasonable?

i can't name a center that i believe is better than shaq, besides those 4 which i never even seen play cept for a couple throwback games they played.

i don't think zo, the admiral, or ducan (if u consider him a center instead of PF i consider him a PF) or yao

come close. and its no question

some magazines and articles rate shaq higher than kareem,, hakeem, russell, and wilt on an all time PLAYERS (not centers list)

which i don't disagree or agree cuz i don't judge players that i didn't see play. you can never truly know their worth if u never seen them play.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 06:35:00 AM »
I'm almost done with the book,

but either shaq is being real or he's just really persuasive, everything he's done thats being labeled "selfish, spoiled, or being a big headed ignorant superstar" has reason to it.

but there are some things that i think he's just too prideful of, but he's a human, and it really expresses that.

when i made this thread, i only read quotes and such, and he seemed unreasonable, but it was out of context. what he says isn't that bad considering the excuses he's giving.

but than again, the way he explains his relationship with d-wade was pretty contradictory considering he could of changed his attitude with kobe during the last season and treat kobe like he did with wade.

and it shows how much of a player kobe was, shaq never had to encourage kobe, but with d-wade he had the express that he needed to take over games and be dominant.

i just wish they worked things out, I'm positive they would of won 6-7 championships together in total with them acquiring another young talented big man down the road to develop (giving that he has the same mentality he did at the heat) but if he would of willing to let another young big man develop like he said he would d-wade develop , we would never know given that wade played out in the peremiter and he was still the main big man. (don't wanna bring it down to a single player or what not)

but a front court with shaq and bynum, i can't imagine how it would be.

but he was still petty more petty than he should of been.

what made me humble him was that the fact he wanted to be  laker for life, but than he didn't want it enough to break his pride and talk to mitch or buss or at least have a true deep talk with kobe.

shaq will forever be my favorite nba center, was my favorite player back in the day, and imo the most dominant center ever esp to get average bout 30 points per game 2 time and taking the scoring title. i don't see any big man in the league today that can accomplish it. then or now because both eras had too many guards and forwards that can put numbers up on the board. dwight will never live up to shaqs legacy and it baffles me when people do compare the two.

the reason shaq isn't my fav player anymore is that kobe just mezmorises u, the shots he takes the emotion, the impossible shots, and the important clutch shots that he makes when it matters.

i don't see anyone else thats in the caliber of kobe or MJ, id say magic and bird too, but I've only seen their stats and throwback games, never live so i don't feel like i have the right to rank them. only the players I've seen.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 11:53:20 AM »
I'm almost done with the book,

but either shaq is being real or he's just really persuasive, everything he's done thats being labeled "selfish, spoiled, or being a big headed ignorant superstar" has reason to it.

but there are some things that i think he's just too prideful of, but he's a human, and it really expresses that.

when i made this thread, i only read quotes and such, and he seemed unreasonable, but it was out of context. what he says isn't that bad considering the excuses he's giving.

but than again, the way he explains his relationship with d-wade was pretty contradictory considering he could of changed his attitude with kobe during the last season and treat kobe like he did with wade.

and it shows how much of a player kobe was, shaq never had to encourage kobe, but with d-wade he had the express that he needed to take over games and be dominant.

i just wish they worked things out, I'm positive they would of won 6-7 championships together in total with them acquiring another young talented big man down the road to develop (giving that he has the same mentality he did at the heat) but if he would of willing to let another young big man develop like he said he would d-wade develop , we would never know given that wade played out in the peremiter and he was still the main big man. (don't wanna bring it down to a single player or what not)

but a front court with shaq and bynum, i can't imagine how it would be.

but he was still petty more petty than he should of been.

what made me humble him was that the fact he wanted to be  laker for life, but than he didn't want it enough to break his pride and talk to mitch or buss or at least have a true deep talk with kobe.

shaq will forever be my favorite nba center, was my favorite player back in the day, and imo the most dominant center ever esp to get average bout 30 points per game 2 time and taking the scoring title. i don't see any big man in the league today that can accomplish it. then or now because both eras had too many guards and forwards that can put numbers up on the board. dwight will never live up to shaqs legacy and it baffles me when people do compare the two.

the reason shaq isn't my fav player anymore is that kobe just mezmorises u, the shots he takes the emotion, the impossible shots, and the important clutch shots that he makes when it matters.

i don't see anyone else thats in the caliber of kobe or MJ, id say magic and bird too, but I've only seen their stats and throwback games, never live so i don't feel like i have the right to rank them. only the players I've seen.

lol...dont be so gullible.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »
^Don't be so biased.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
what are u talkin about?...if shaq is guna write a book, of course he's gunna tell his side of the story. if that can really persuade someone, then they haven't read the countless other books that detail different sides of shaq's bitchmade tendencies, which, knowing shaq's personality, he conveniently left out to make himself look great.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 03:20:28 PM »
what are u talkin about?...if shaq is guna write a book, of course he's gunna tell his side of the story. if that can really persuade someone, then they haven't read the countless other books that detail different sides of shaq's bitchmade tendencies, which, knowing shaq's personality, he conveniently left out to make himself look great.

Oh, word? You know Shaq? Dumbass. You only know Shaq through which the way he's presented to you through the media.

Now, if you're going to tell me you have a first hand experience & genuinely know Shaq's personality, then you can lay this biased bullshit your on, on me.

Until then, you're just as bitter at Shaq as you are at me & your opinion on him is purely irrelevant.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 03:22:13 PM »
lol, get off the nuts son, we tryna have a civil discussion here between adults..........i dont know shaq personally, but i do know of the countless stories players, managers, coaches, friends, etc. have told and have read books where shaq's bitchmade actions were detailed, so i definitely do know certain aspects of his personality, kiddo.