Author Topic: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......  (Read 1423 times)

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 02:36:29 PM »
pac has quite a few terrible songs. and no classic albums. i really dont give a fuck what anyone says, dude has lots of classic songs, but forreal i listen to a lotta hip hop, dude isnt anywhere near the top. and face is leaps and bounds beyond pac when it comes to solo discography. sorry in advance for everyone who will catch feelings.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 03:25:36 PM »
roflmao@joe budden

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 04:23:58 PM »
pac was dope but he was not an exceptional rapper like most would believe. his death row material was great imo but there was and are better emcees than pac. most of you guys became fans of pac circa all eyez on me. before that  people coulda cared less about anything tupac related.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »
catchin feelings on a message board?

No
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 05:08:40 PM »

No

maybe not here, i'm pretty new to this board. go check out ughh. that shit is a mess of emotions.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 05:15:10 PM »

No

maybe not here, i'm pretty new to this board. go check out ughh. that shit is a mess of emotions.
u ain't lying.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »
pac has quite a few terrible songs. and no classic albums. i really dont give a fuck what anyone says, dude has lots of classic songs, but forreal i listen to a lotta hip hop, dude isnt anywhere near the top. and face is leaps and bounds beyond pac when it comes to solo discography. sorry in advance for everyone who will catch feelings.
pac had no classic albums ? what the fuck ? sorry to tell you this but 2pac did have 2 classic albums called ME against the world & makavilla the 7 day theory.  yes 2pac is near the top because of raw emotion & his story telling abilities. no i not catch feeling ! i am pointing out facts you seem to not know . also don't try that i listen to a lotta hip hop bullshit with me becuase you could never ever have listen to as much a me . because i been doing since 1982! so i don't give fuck you think or says or what anybody else thinks or says  . because what I said is fact !

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 07:17:50 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

I'm not even going to get into anything on a west coast forum about anyone being better than Pac...but in my humble opinion Masta Ace is THE MOST slept on rapper of all time. I personally don't think there's a rapper out there with a more consistent discography for as long as him. Incredible emcee.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 07:21:51 PM »
7 day theory is so weak its crazy what people say about it. yeah it was his last before he dies, and thats why its so highly regarded. there is some straight up terrible production on there, me against the world is pacs best album, but there are some super dated tracks, it doesnt flow. with the classic tracks and the weak tracks on there it's not a good look. and i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. i knew somebody would be catching feelings.

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »
pac was dope but he was not an exceptional rapper like most would believe. his death row material was great imo but there was and are better emcees than pac. most of you guys became fans of pac circa all eyez on me. before that  people coulda cared less about anything tupac related.
your saying people coulda cared less about anything tupac related before is all eyez on me is total crock of bullshit . it is fact people cared about 2pac because of juice & then when i get around & keep ya head came out aka strickly 4 my niggaz & then after came out the classic album me against the world . people were caring about 2pac way before death row & that is fact. i am tired of no one cared about 2pac before all eyes on me & death row bullshit . when it is totally false !. you people don't know you history & were not hold enough to even know about 2pac before death row it seams . i been living listening to hip hop since 1982 & i can tell people cared about 2pac since juice & after . go watch some old yo mtv raps & old rap city because they will show 2pac was cared about alot way before death row . 2pac was in 2 hit movies juice & poetic justic way before death row .. so get you facts right before you talk & look like an ignorant jackass who has no idea what he is talking about !

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 07:29:40 PM »
masta ace hasnt had a good album since he dropped summer. wtf are yall talking about. if he dropped a solo between then and now it must have been super wack cause i havnt heard it, but face it, all his comps and group shit has been weak. how can you call him consistent when he hasnt dropped anything worth mentioning in 8 years? did u hear his "supergroup" emc? that shit was embarrasing.

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

I'm not even going to get into anything on a west coast forum about anyone being better than Pac...but in my humble opinion Masta Ace is THE MOST slept on rapper of all time. I personally don't think there's a rapper out there with a more consistent discography for as long as him. Incredible emcee.
master ace is very slept & very underratted. people don't even realise he is the reason for slaughterhouses name .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
your saying people coulda cared less about anything tupac related before is all eyez on me is total crock of bullshit . it is fact people cared about 2pac because of juice & then when i get around & keep ya head came out aka strickly 4 my niggaz & then after came out the classic album me against the world . people were caring about 2pac way before death row & that is fact. i am tired of no one cared about 2pac before all eyes on me & death row bullshit . when it is totally false !. you people don't know you history & were not hold enough to even know about 2pac before death row it seams . i been living listening to hip hop since 1982 & i can tell people cared about 2pac since juice & after . go watch some old yo mtv raps & old rap city because they will show 2pac was cared about alot way before death row . 2pac was in 2 hit movies juice & poetic justic way before death row .. so get you facts right before you talk & look like an ignorant jackass who has no idea what he is talking about !
LMFAO..... anyway. yes pac did all those movies cool. a few albums great. me against the world was his FIRST number 1 album on the charts. i wonder why. however they obviously didn't generate him much income he couldn't even pay 1.4. million for himself to get outta jail. yeah he had legal problems and shit but he shoulda made a substantial amount of bread to hold it down if he was crackin' like you claim. don't go tellin me about what i don't know about i grew up on gangsta shit and and is very knowledgeable about this hip hop i live this shit. and as far as ignorant goes that nigga died tryin to fuckin gangbang at 25 years old and was a star what kinda shit is that ? most west coast rappers that banged joined or was affiliated as young as 8 or 9 years old or older into their teens. this nigga became a major star to set himself back by tryin to be down. and i'm ignorant ? fuck outta here you've been misguided punk.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
7 day theory is so weak its crazy what people say about it. yeah it was his last before he dies, and thats why its so highly regarded. there is some straight up terrible production on there, me against the world is pacs best album, but there are some super dated tracks, it doesnt flow. with the classic tracks and the weak tracks on there it's not a good look. and i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. i knew somebody would be catching feelings.
by fact 7 day theory is not wack . . please no track on me against the world sound dated at all & there is not even one weak track at all . me against world is an album you can play all the way threw. no one but you is catch feelings but you already catch feelings when you said i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. it seems you just can't handle the straight truth ! it seems you don't want to hear the truth  you come off like an hater anyways . you try & discredit 2pac & try & do the same to masta ace . please tell me when you starting listen to hip hop & who you favorite rappers is ? because your hip hop credibility is being called out !i bet everybody say 2pac is better then your favortie rapper & it makes you angry & hater !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »
another thing i always hear about how dude was so supportive and vocal of the ghetto and such did he give to any charities ? did he rebuild any neighborhoods ? boys and girls club ? anything ? or did he just rap about the ghetto and support the ghetto on wax ? so what has dude really done for the ghetto besides make a livin off it ?