Author Topic: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......  (Read 1420 times)

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »
7 day theory is so weak its crazy what people say about it. yeah it was his last before he dies, and thats why its so highly regarded. there is some straight up terrible production on there, me against the world is pacs best album, but there are some super dated tracks, it doesnt flow. with the classic tracks and the weak tracks on there it's not a good look. and i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. i knew somebody would be catching feelings.
by fact 7 day theory is not wack . . please no track on me against the world sound dated at all & there is not even one weak track at all . me against world is an album you can play all the way threw. no one but you is catch feelings but you already catch feelings when you said i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. it seems you just can't handle the straight truth ! it seems you don't want to hear the truth  you come off like an hater anyways . you try & discredit 2pac & try & do the same to masta ace . please tell me when you starting listen to hip hop & who you favorite rappers is ? because your hip hop credibility is being called out !i bet everybody say 2pac is better then your favortie rapper & it makes you angry & hater !

na buddy i dont really care about rappers like you do. and bro before you get yourself in a big huff go chill for a second , smoke a cig, then come back and see if u still wanna write that tupac paragraph. if u dont feel like an idiot for your last few posts your takin this shit way too serious.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 11:13:22 PM »
masta ace hasnt had a good album since he dropped summer. wtf are yall talking about. if he dropped a solo between then and now it must have been super wack cause i havnt heard it, but face it, all his comps and group shit has been weak. how can you call him consistent when he hasnt dropped anything worth mentioning in 8 years? did u hear his "supergroup" emc? that shit was embarrasing.

You didn't like his two group albums? The Show and A & E were two solid albums. Preceded by 5 great albums. Name anyone's discography who can fuck with that.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 11:21:01 PM »
masta ace hasnt had a good album since he dropped summer. wtf are yall talking about. if he dropped a solo between then and now it must have been super wack cause i havnt heard it, but face it, all his comps and group shit has been weak. how can you call him consistent when he hasnt dropped anything worth mentioning in 8 years? did u hear his "supergroup" emc? that shit was embarrasing.

You didn't like his two group albums? The Show and A & E were two solid albums. Preceded by 5 great albums. Name anyone's discography who can fuck with that.

i thought the show and the arts entertainment were sub par. his solo's range from alright to classic, thats just my opinion. waiting on a new solo tho i'll always check some masta ace,.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 11:24:49 PM »
another thing i always hear about how dude was so supportive and vocal of the ghetto and such did he give to any charities ? did he rebuild any neighborhoods ? boys and girls club ? anything ? or did he just rap about the ghetto and support the ghetto on wax ? so what has dude really done for the ghetto besides make a livin off it ?

Alot of things don't make the news. Can pretty much ask the same question for all celebrities.

Paul

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 07:06:21 AM »
Some of the replies on this thread are border line ridiculous
funkyfreshintheflesh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 08:22:59 AM »
another thing i always hear about how dude was so supportive and vocal of the ghetto and such did he give to any charities ? did he rebuild any neighborhoods ? boys and girls club ? anything ? or did he just rap about the ghetto and support the ghetto on wax ? so what has dude really done for the ghetto besides make a livin off it ?

Alot of things don't make the news. Can pretty much ask the same question for all celebrities.
in some cases. but a lot of rappers have done substantial things for the community and it's been aware of. but what i'm sayin is some people on here worship pac like he could walk on water and he spoke for the ghetto and etc. but if you ain't really helpin the ghetto and you just talkin about the issues in the ghetto without helpin fix it you just as bad as a person who doesn't vote but complains about the problems of the economy. if you not part of the solution you are defintely part of the problem. that my gripe. i'm not a pac hater. he has great music wit a message of course but so many other artist do as well. but if you talk it walk it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »

Mac Dre

hitsaw

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 06:30:00 AM »
The Notorious BIG

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2011, 10:31:21 AM »
i'm kinda shocked that kdub hasnt edited the "......." out of the title yet......

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 10:54:51 AM »

i thought the show and the arts entertainment were sub par. his solo's range from alright to classic, thats just my opinion. waiting on a new solo tho i'll always check some masta ace,.

I got madd respect for Masta Ace.  Im not an expert or his biggest fan by any means, but that INC Ride album in 95 was the shit!  He was fucking killing it in those days, and the album that proceeded it I think it was called Slaughterhouse that shit was pretty impressive as well, although I didnt get into him till 95 when INC Ride video was blowin up on MTV.  that was the shit me and my homies used to listen to the most in those days
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 11:24:13 AM »
you guys are embarassing yourselves and losing credibility post by post.

did someone really compare Joe Budden to 2pac?? lol Jesus Christ...

teecee

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 01:56:51 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

Masta Ace is one of the greats for sure, but so different from Pac its hard to even compare them.  Pac had far more of an impact, but I'd put Disposable Arts up with anything Pac has done.  Ace is a far better MC obviously, but his songs didn't touch nearly as many people as Pac.  OVerall, the better artist by quite a bit is 2pac, although like I said, Ace is one of the best ever and criminally underrated

teecee

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 02:02:55 PM »
pac was dope but he was not an exceptional rapper like most would believe. his death row material was great imo but there was and are better emcees than pac. most of you guys became fans of pac circa all eyez on me. before that  people coulda cared less about anything tupac related.
your saying people coulda cared less about anything tupac related before is all eyez on me is total crock of bullshit . it is fact people cared about 2pac because of juice & then when i get around & keep ya head came out aka strickly 4 my niggaz & then after came out the classic album me against the world . people were caring about 2pac way before death row & that is fact. i am tired of no one cared about 2pac before all eyes on me & death row bullshit . when it is totally false !. you people don't know you history & were not hold enough to even know about 2pac before death row it seams . i been living listening to hip hop since 1982 & i can tell people cared about 2pac since juice & after . go watch some old yo mtv raps & old rap city because they will show 2pac was cared about alot way before death row . 2pac was in 2 hit movies juice & poetic justic way before death row .. so get you facts right before you talk & look like an ignorant jackass who has no idea what he is talking about !

I agree...Pac had a HUGE impact BEFORE Death Row.  People who weren't around at the time just dont get it.  Songs like Dear Mama and Keep Ya Head Up changed the rap game.  There was something about 2pac long before DR, he had an aura about him, and had a HUGE following despite his first two albums being inconsistent. 

As to say Pac wasn't an exceptional raper or emcee, well, I guess in the truest sense of the term EMCEE, he wasn't.  BUt to judge Pac on that would be shortsighted.  He made songs with meaning, his songs conveyed emotions of all kinds, he made songs that people could relate to, he made songs people could use for escapism...he was INCREDIBLE.

If anything, he has become underrated in the last 10 years due to the abundance of songs that should never have came out, songs with recycled verses and themes, etc. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

Masta Ace is one of the greats for sure, but so different from Pac its hard to even compare them.  Pac had far more of an impact, but I'd put Disposable Arts up with anything Pac has done.  Ace is a far better MC obviously, but his songs didn't touch nearly as many people as Pac.  OVerall, the better artist by quite a bit is 2pac, although like I said, Ace is one of the best ever and criminally underrated

Who cares about impact? His discography is better.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
i didnt really like "disposbale arts"
, then again its the only Masta ace-record ive ver heard
what the milsestone of his discograhy?