Author Topic: The Beatles sucked, did they even have one good song? D12...  (Read 661 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Beatles sucked, did they even have one good song? D12...
« on: November 12, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
When they mention greatest groups of all time how come they always mention the Beatles and never D12.

I mean I would take "Shit On You" over the entire Beatles catalog any day of the week.

Because "Shit On You" has some of the most inventive and powerful wordplay you will find.  Like when Denaun raps,

"This steal ain't stainless/
Your blood stains/
are all over this steal/
God dangit!"

^^^..thats a multiple rhyme scheme and play on words that basically shits on John Lennons whole career.

Then Em just goes off on the track in an emotional rage that is both genuine and satirical at the same time, he's in a zone when he's spittin with intensity,

"You weren't listenin/
I said I'd pop a squat on you

...and st8 shit like notorious big did/
to that bitch on his last album!"

I mean that type of raw emotion the Beatles are incapable of with their borderline homosexual long-haired subdued demeanor that both depresses you and put you to sleep at the same time while listening.

D-12 has classic albums such as Devils Night and the Beatles don't even have one good song. 

The Beatles eventually went solo only to torment us with even more depressing and borderline homosexual music to put us to sleep.  "Imagine" is a supposedly "deep" track written by John Lennon.  The lyrics are very thoughtful, but it likes the spirit and heart necassary for it to be appreciated by living people. 

On the other hand D12 was dope in tandem and then also dope in their own right with their solo tracks/albums.  Bizzare on the Attack of the Wierdos EP drops a gem with "Trife Thieves" thats makes Lennons "Imagine" sound like a kids song.

And Eminem's first 3 albums (SSLP, MMLP, Eminem Show) were all 5 mic classics, along with possibly the greatest rap songs of all time "Lose Yourself" and "8 Mile Road" that blew up that album and movie.

The Beatles don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as such lyrical genuises as D12 who came up through the hardcore streets of Detroit and made it against all odds.  they had to prove themselves time and again in a way the Beatles never had to.  The Beatles were liked because we were told to like them.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Beatles sucked, did they even have one good song? D12...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 04:01:21 PM »
I'm going to be completely honest, Jome or the powers above should ban you. Truly bizarre, no pun intended.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Alright,if their was ever any doubt your a troll it's been erased

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 04:06:06 PM »
Then Em just goes off on the track in an emotional rage that is both genuine and satirical at the same time, he's in a zone when he's spittin with intensity,

"You weren't listenin/
I said I'd pop a squat on you

...and st8 shit like notorious big did/
to that bitch on his last album!"

LOL, best part. Arguably Eminem's worst rhymes > Beatles.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 04:15:41 PM »
u have a point here, Infinite

n i  never understood why Dolly Parton overshadowed Lil Kim's career.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »
u have a point here, Infinite

n i  never understood why Dolly Parton overshadowed Lil Kim's career.

good point... Dolly Parton had only one good song in her career, and she didnt even write it!  "Islands In The Stream" with Kenny Rogers was origionally written by the BeeGee's if Im not mistaken.

Lil Kim's got that real shit.  She was killing it on nearly every track she was on from 94-97.  She helped make Puffy and Biggies albums hott and also was dope in her own write with her first solo.

And as far as a sex symbol she was the baddest and sexiest bitch in the game.  She was dope even in 2003 she was still doing it with "Magic Stick" with 50 Cent. 

Then she got too carried away with plastic surgery and it went downhill from there but definitely one of the stars of the golden era in hip-hop.

But to put it in perspective she was not nearly as dope as Lauryn Hill was, nor as fine as Foxy Brown.  But definitely light years ahead of Dolly Pardon.

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »
btw, if this is what you call "trolling" then Columbus was "trolling" when he said the Earth was round.

It's a circular argument with the Beatles.  You like them because your friend told you they were great, and your friend liked them because their 8th grade music teacher said they were great, and 8th grade music teacher liked them because MTV said they were great, and MTV said they were great because Columbia records said they were great... and so on

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 04:37:15 PM »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 04:48:44 PM »
when i read this thread title i thought to myself: this could only be written by Infinite or Radiotube*

really though, you cannot be serious?

*when I hadn't seen a mention of D12.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »
Like I said, this deserves a ban. At least for a few days.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »
It's a circular argument with 2Pac.  You like him because your friend told you they were great, and your friend liked him because their 8th grade music teacher said he was great, and 8th grade music teacher liked him because MTV said he was great, and MTV said he was great because Interscope records said they were great... and so on

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »
It's a circular argument with 2Pac.  You like him because your friend told you they were great, and your friend liked him because their 8th grade music teacher said he was great, and 8th grade music teacher liked him because MTV said he was great, and MTV said he was great because Interscope records said they were great... and so on

LOL. He may kill himself.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 06:45:39 PM »
The Beatles are LITERALLY the same as The St. Lunatics.

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 04:43:31 AM »
This thread is proof that people are wasting their time on the internet when debating 'what > what' ..

There will always be someone like Infinite strongly arguing from a weirdo point of view...