Author Topic: 90's hip-hop Journalist Kevin Powell straight up dissed me on facebook, check it  (Read 4108 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

when will u join the dark side, Arthur? ------- > da-sauce.proboards.com

i would've if Tanner and Petey and them weren't into hacking.  

but then again I reach alot of people thru here so why bother.  i love this game but I don't have to waste my time spreading my love and knowledge of the shit each and everywhere i go with each and every individual if it's not paying me or changing the game.  

i'm not stupid, i realized the potential of Dubcc when I was like 10/11.  I've been surfing on the internet since as far back as 1994/1995.  I don't think they built too many niggaz like me back in tha day.  I've been very familiar with DubCNN since the days before dubcnn, i remember the igangsta.com days that's how long i've been around here
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:31:46 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

Nik just becuz u've been screaming like a whore for attention for the past 10 years and trying to make everybody your e-buddy doesn't mean you're popular.  Do people know who u r, of course, all of your banned ScreenNames have the word "Nik" in it or it's some derivative of that so yes people do know who u and Sikotic are but that doesn't mean people actually fuckin' care or bother to read alot of the shit you say.  

And before I talk about Sikotic, he's not 1 of u few.  I don't agree with some of tha ways he represents himself but I'm sure some niggaz would look at some of my actions as crazy if they didn't understand it.  I'm not saying that nobody knows who u r but to say that I'm not just as popular and not as appreciated is coonery.  I don't care how u try it "brodie" you're not gonna put on some front on jumpstreet like u don't know who i am.  

1 thread I remember in particular is that I asked the question about should i become a Crip even tho i wasn't from Cali (way back in 04) and u were 1 of the only 1's who said go ahead and do that shit while everybody else was tryna clown.  

Nice try with trying to act like u just got familiar with me this year and you're some God around here becuz you're addicted hard to some website.  But all of the top dawgs (including yourself) all know who i am and what im about and things i've called out and shit i've done (not everything of course).  Dubcc is tha main place where I'm at but I've gotten out to other spots to (outside of rap aswell) and have influenced shit in a major way.  

Stop lying NikCC, you basically copy cat everything i do.  Except you do it from a White California Horrorcore Addicted perspective.  Everything about u says RadioTube!  Like i said call Nima and OverSeer on it (betchu they won't show).  You know me bitch, I've been grandfathering your intellect in Hip Hop for over a decade, you ain't about to pull a stunt like that on me in front of everybody.  i'ma check ur bitch ass right now "bromer"

my dude, i never screamed for attention or made crazy posts out of the ordinary for attention, like u do consistently. i never had a ton of internet buddies on this forum like some people do. see, people hopped on my nuts until it finally became a trend. never did i call for it or try to be some popular message forum dude, it just happened that way......

as far as me remembering who u are....i would never lie about that. if i know u, i'll let u know. i mightve replied to some older threads u made, but i have no recollection of that, and even if i did, i wouldnt know it was u....i only know u as radiotube and ur current name, and thats it. any name u had before, i have never associated it with u. ur tryin so hard 2 be popular, it doesnt work like that........the more u try, the less popular u guna be. that goes for anything, life, internet, school, work..........names like  infinite, sikotic, kain, tom, jome, bigjake, doggystylin, ag, etc...those have all been bigger names through the history of this site than "radiotube". they never tried bein popular on this site, they are simply names that will be instantly recognized when the name "dubcc" comes up. u have not been in that category until recently. in your mind, maybe u felt like u were always there, but sorry 2 break it to u, i never had any idea that u existed before ur current name...i mightve replied 2 some of ur threads and what not, but i never connected that 2 ur current name. thats all there is 2 it...PeACe

BiggBoogaBiff

all of those people only matter to u.  that's what u don't get, u and ur buddies might bombared this forum daily but nobody is checking for y'all, y'all are super lame with tha shit.  i hate to break it to u like that but you and your buddies are just like the analogy Harvey was giving the other day on TMZ about Israel.  

u might've syked yourself all of these years like all of y'all are what people come here to see and read but kiddo, wake up call, you're not young anymore.  nobody is checking for some idiot who blabbles his mouth all day rapping about eating bloody pussy.  i didn't even know u were a Lakers fan until u carried it over in 500 different threads outside of the sports section.  

there's 2 different worlds in DubCC, 1 is for you and your buddies (this is like y'all myspace or facebook) and the other belongs to me and the other 98% in terms as we come here for the music, not to talk about Tha Dogg Pound or Dr. Dre all day and sit around callin each other a Fag.  i didn't even do shit like that in middle school and if u don't believe me then it's on here.  

Nik u do know me buddy stop that shit.  You're trying to play make believe that I'm just some random nigga.  I've had a ton of screen names but I always kept the same shit in my avitar and signature so people would know it was me.  And i remember that issue being brought up before a few years back.  Nice try buddy but you ain't gonna slide just like that, ima get in that ass

And last, boy please, i've never faught for "popularity", again that's what YOU and your Buddies do.  Why fight for it when I already have it and always have.  How many other black people have posted on this site as much as I have, I've always stood out like a sore thumb.  U guys really don't understand the meaning of higher power, it's just a magical make believe word to u.  Like i said they don't breed niggaz like me, you know that becuz u've kinda watched me grow up all these years so stop lying to these people like you ARE Dubcc.

AND DIDNT I GIVE THE NAME NIKCC?  As a matter of fact I think I did. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:45:40 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

And Nik u do know me buddy stop that shit.  You're trying to play make believe that I'm just some random nigga.  I've had a ton of screen names but I always kept the same shit in my avitar and signature so people would know it was me.  And i remember that issue being brought up before a few years back.  Nice try buddy but you ain't gonna slide just like that, ima get in that ass

sux for u, i have avatars/sigs turned off lmao

like i said, i wouldnt lie about that...i have no reason 2. if i knew who u were, i'd say it. the name teddygramz vaguely sounds familiar, but never would i have connected that name with u, not in a million years.

BiggBoogaBiff

And Nik u do know me buddy stop that shit.  You're trying to play make believe that I'm just some random nigga.  I've had a ton of screen names but I always kept the same shit in my avitar and signature so people would know it was me.  And i remember that issue being brought up before a few years back.  Nice try buddy but you ain't gonna slide just like that, ima get in that ass

like i said, i wouldnt lie about that...i have no reason 2. if i knew who u were, i'd say it. the name teddygramz vaguely sounds familiar, but never would i have connected that name with u, not in a million years.

u haven't always had that shit turned off, nice try buddy.  but for a rich Jew I'm pretty sure your Computer can hold a gang of memory bytes on it so save that shit for the birds.  

and u know it was me boy, get off of your nuts and quit the superior act.  u would lie about it becuz lying has less consequences on the internet and nobody can walk up to u and beat ur ass in front of everybody.  lying is easy
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:49:43 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

And Nik u do know me buddy stop that shit.  You're trying to play make believe that I'm just some random nigga.  I've had a ton of screen names but I always kept the same shit in my avitar and signature so people would know it was me.  And i remember that issue being brought up before a few years back.  Nice try buddy but you ain't gonna slide just like that, ima get in that ass

u haven't always had that shit turned off, nice try buddy.  but for a rich Jew I'm pretty sure your Computer can hold a gang of memory bytes on it so save that shit for the birds. 

and u know it was me boy, get off of your nuts and quit the superior act.  u would lie about it becuz lying has less consequences on the internet and nobody can walk up to u and beat ur ass in front of everybody.  lying is easy

i'm not rich and this isn't the first time i've commented on having sigs turned off...it makes it easier for me to scroll through and read like this, so i turned it off YEARS ago when i found out u could do it.

and i'm done with this convo...i had no idea teddygramz was u, and i BARELY even remember that name, if it all. i benefit nothin out of lyin about that, so suck a fat dick if u dont believe me. if u wana come see me in cali, u also welcome 2...PeACe

Sccit

funny fact i found about Kevin Powell:

As reported by "Page Six," at a dinner on July 28, 2008, Powell "slipped up" when he told an audience of some "40 representatives of Williamsburg's ultra- Orthodox Satmar (Orthodox Jewish) community" that if elected, he would "bring home the bacon."[18] Bacon is not permitted as part of a kosher diet.

lmao, classic dumbfuckshit

BiggBoogaBiff

Right.  Cop out.  TeddyGramz wasn't even my only account.  I knew u were always a bullshit artist but dont be trying that shit with me.  I see right thru ur bitch ass. 

Fraxxx

My threads get views becuz people respect where I'm coming from.

:laugh:

This is one of the funniest threads in a long time. Thanks everyone!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Kevin Powell seems like a pretentious fuckup.

Accordimg to his wiki page it said he campaigned for Congress and collected donations, but never filed with the FEC.

I bet he spent all the donations on himself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Nik just becuz u've been screaming like a whore for attention for the past 10 years and trying to make everybody your e-buddy doesn't mean you're popular.  Do people know who u r, of course, all of your banned ScreenNames have the word "Nik" in it or it's some derivative of that so yes people do know who u and Sikotic are but that doesn't mean people actually fuckin' care or bother to read alot of the shit you say.  

And before I talk about Sikotic, he's not 1 of u few.  I don't agree with some of tha ways he represents himself but I'm sure some niggaz would look at some of my actions as crazy if they didn't understand it.  I'm not saying that nobody knows who u r but to say that I'm not just as popular and not as appreciated is coonery.  I don't care how u try it "brodie" you're not gonna put on some front on jumpstreet like u don't know who i am.  

1 thread I remember in particular is that I asked the question about should i become a Crip even tho i wasn't from Cali (way back in 04) and u were 1 of the only 1's who said go ahead and do that shit while everybody else was tryna clown.  

Nice try with trying to act like u just got familiar with me this year and you're some God around here becuz you're addicted hard to some website.  But all of the top dawgs (including yourself) all know who i am and what im about and things i've called out and shit i've done (not everything of course).  Dubcc is tha main place where I'm at but I've gotten out to other spots to (outside of rap aswell) and have influenced shit in a major way.  

Stop lying NikCC, you basically copy cat everything i do.  Except you do it from a White California Horrorcore Addicted perspective.  Everything about u says RadioTube!  Like i said call Nima and OverSeer on it (betchu they won't show).  You know me bitch, I've been grandfathering your intellect in Hip Hop for over a decade, you ain't about to pull a stunt like that on me in front of everybody.  i'ma check ur bitch ass right now "bromer"

my dude, i never screamed for attention or made crazy posts out of the ordinary for attention, like u do consistently. i never had a ton of internet buddies on this forum like some people do. see, people hopped on my nuts until it finally became a trend. never did i call for it or try to be some popular message forum dude, it just happened that way......

as far as me remembering who u are....i would never lie about that. if i know u, i'll let u know. i mightve replied to some older threads u made, but i have no recollection of that, and even if i did, i wouldnt know it was u....i only know u as radiotube and ur current name, and thats it. any name u had before, i have never associated it with u. ur tryin so hard 2 be popular, it doesnt work like that........the more u try, the less popular u guna be. that goes for anything, life, internet, school, work..........names like  infinite, sikotic, kain, tom, jome, bigjake, doggystylin, ag, etc...those have all been bigger names through the history of this site than "radiotube". they never tried bein popular on this site, they are simply names that will be instantly recognized when the name "dubcc" comes up. u have not been in that category until recently. in your mind, maybe u felt like u were always there, but sorry 2 break it to u, i never had any idea that u existed before ur current name...i mightve replied 2 some of ur threads and what not, but i never connected that 2 ur current name. thats all there is 2 it...PeACe

NIK, easy with the essays you "don't write".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But let's be real for a second, NIK. You'll write an entire novel on me & act like you "sonned" me when you really just said, "you're a faggot" 100 times in 100 different ways. But then when I write something about you that you literally have NO response to, they're just "essays" & "rambling nonsense". Just take the L & move on. I mean, you basically are admitting the L when you come through & say "nobody wants to read your essays". Shit I wouldn't want to read what I wrote either if I was you & realize how bad you expose yourself on a regular basis.

Sccit

But let's be real for a second, NIK. You'll write an entire novel on me & act like you "sonned" me when you really just said, "you're a faggot" 100 times in 100 different ways. But then when I write something about you that you literally have NO response to, they're just "essays" & "rambling nonsense". Just take the L & move on. I mean, you basically are admitting the L when you come through & say "nobody wants to read your essays". Shit I wouldn't want to read what I wrote either if I was you & realize how bad you expose yourself on a regular basis.

point is, i can go back-n-forth with u all day if i wanted..but since i'm obviously the bigger man (in every sense of the word), i'm the one who dictates when the back-n-forths end and when they go on. right now, i dont feel like havin back-n-forths about how ur a faggot, so fall back n be patient 'til next time, biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

point is, i can go back-n-forth with u all day if i wanted..but since i'm obviously the bigger man (in every sense of the word), i'm the one who dictates when the back-n-forths end and when they go on. right now, i dont feel like havin back-n-forths about how ur a faggot, so fall back n be patient 'til next time, biebs.

lol, okay, pal. You can "be patient" & wait to see me on the net. If you kept your dirty, Jewish mouth shut, you'd probably never run into me again. Unless some straight absurd shit came around.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

breakups to makeups is not an option wit u two?