Author Topic: 90's hip-hop Journalist Kevin Powell straight up dissed me on facebook, check it  (Read 4122 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
For fucks sake will you 2 shut the fuck up. We get it you don't like each other.  ::)

thats pretty much what i'm sayin...

LOL. That's why you're making threads about me. Dumbass sandnigga.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Don't you mean sandwigger?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BiggBoogaBiff

Don't ever undermind me like that again in your life
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2011, 09:06:17 PM »
Wow rotffl im gonna pretend that u and Ok didn't just say that and leave it alone altogether.  All of yall KNOW who tha fuck i am and always have so let's not pretend we're Ina scenario where tha authenticity of myself is at question.  

Y'all need to stop playin.  If it wasn't for me this site wouldve died in 05 when Busta went to Aftermath and Game left G Unit and if it wouldn't have been then it would've been between 06-08 when there was nobody from out West even worth mentioning outside of the ruthless family tree so y'all can miss me and everybody else with that bullshit right here right now.

I've been watching y'all at Dubcnn watch me for a minute now and I'm hip to everything that goes on.  Y'all know I've been here forever and y'all are completely well versed in RadioTube! even tho for some reason you wanna pick right here and right now to tell people that y'all dont.  Get real bitches, I've had so much influence on this site and in pop culture for a few years now so let's not pretend like we're not ALL helpin each other out here.  Don't go out like a bitch because you're under tha false that if u pick a fight on the Internet with anybody they'll waste their days fighting back.  I'm like my man I'm cut from a different cloth and Im not built tha same way some of the mods are on here

Yall tell us to be greatful to Daz and Tha Dogg Pound when in real life they should be greatful to us for even still mentioning their names in 2011 and every year after 2002 when literally nobody is that isn't affiliated with this site (no disrespect to those individuals at all).  

Y'all can play this charade in this thread but don't pretend that i don't own this site just as much as OverSeer does.  All jokes aside stop playin becuz I'm not tha one and I can't see anybody else getting that shit fucked up either whether that individual is a viewer, an occasional poster, or a daily poster like chamillitaryclick.  And speaking of that shemo I think y'all r making a serious mistake letting this child influence u tha way y'all r.  Youngin gets inspiration and game from me all tha time and always has.....next!  Tha bitch wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me so keep ur shit tite my nigga.

At the end of tha day tha only reason why people still check this board and have been for tha past few years has a lot to do with me so don't pretend that I don't own this site and I'm not tha main reason this site has 22k viewers other than SOME of tha music and interviews and weekly spambots.  When people read my shit they sign up becuz I'm honest and pretty accurate with what I say and it makes people wanna join in on tha celebration becuz they think theres more of mearound  Nobody has ever checked for a Nik/Cham thread or argument.  Tha Drake thread was inevitable and sports are common, what y'all did didn't mean shit.  And let me clarify this for y'all becuz u two in particular have a seriously hard time dealing with REALITY, if your thread has more than 100 views and it's mainly y'all two posting with inserts from various regulars its just y'all.  If its an any anonymous muthafucka viewing then most likely just there to see y'all make idiots of y'all selves.  

I dont know wat y'all do offline but whatever it is it isn't poppin off over here and never has.  I'm sorry to break tha "news" to u like this but y'all fucked up today.  And while I'm at it don't act like people like y'all aren't registered on multiple sites, a lot of people are so please don't start acting like u r something special. I'm RadioTube, u already know ima beat that ass if u fuck up with me.  Whatever y'all do to them is whatever y'all do to them but don't be Tryin that shit on me y'all already know what it is.

End of story really.  Jus don't play me like that again and everthing will be fine, u havent seen a real nigga qirk out on a message board becuz it doesnt exist.  Im actually one of the few bloggers with commendable accolades and real credibility so don't forget that next time u put me and chamillitaryclick in tha same boat or any muthafucker for that matters.  All black people and all young people arent tha same, for some reason I feel like I have to say that.   It's cool everybody is growing but don't start actin all brand new becuz it's almost a brand new year
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:14:10 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LOL. Never seen somebody so tight over not getting E-cred.

BiggBoogaBiff

I can't let this 1 slide like i do a lot of the other shit
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
It's Respect, not "e-cred".  Nik and Okka are over here acting like they don't know who the fuck I am and pretending that I haven't been apart of this site since damn near the conception.  I can go back to the first 100/200 pages of tha WestCoast Section and find shit that I wrote when I was like 12/13 and now I'm almost 23.  It's safe to say that I have as much stock in this site as OverSeer and Nima do.  I took over this site becuz I wanted too, not becuz I like posting bullshit all day.

When u have a thread where there's only 5 or 6 people in it (if that) and it sparks 100 views and 15 replies when you do tha math that only means the majority of your thread views come from tha thread starter and the individuals posting.  Every time somebody responds there's another view, when u make a thread there is already 1 view in it.  I personally never re-track my threads, I only keep up with it if there's a reply, otherwise I move on (and depending on who it is, like yourself most of the time i don't don't even bother to check it).  

I'm tolerate of other people who are on joke-time 24/7 but when it comes to my name and who i am and my reputation I have no choice but to take this seriously considering the FACTS.  I've helped carve out a path for new niggaz in the game and tha way shit sounds and have had an influence on Pop Culture in America.  I'm pretty much the father/big brother of this site, it is what it is and if it wasn't what it is then "Tha Sauce" would've been the move but instead everybody still posts here (no disrespect to Petey for tryna do his own thing tho).

but yes you are right (1st).  I am a little tite about how they just tried to fade me like that (*no cali slang*).  I think he's ok, but NOBODY is checking for what Nik has to say, he's just in every thread always running his mouth (like u Sham).  You guys shouldn't be syking yourselves out like this at such a young age, it's gonna fuck ur mind up in the long run.  Nik isn't hardly the reason why people come to Dubcc and nobody is checking for that LAMB shit, 10+ years later their spokesperson is still posting on a Forum everyday and the rest of the members still have 9 to 5's and do shit for the super low/FREE more like it.  
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:25:10 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

For fucks sake will you 2 shut the fuck up. We get it you don't like each other.  ::)

thats pretty much what i'm sayin...

LOL. That's why you're making threads about me. Dumbass sandnigga.

im talkin about u typin up long ass essays about how ur cool that no one on the board wants to read..thats ur specialty, honkey.

BiggBoogaBiff

Nik u write essays everyday to Cham and everybody else that doesn't agree with u so stop fakin tha funk before u start that shit again.  

Anybody else notice Elano seeming to be the best outta that camp lately? 

Sccit

Re: Don't ever undermind me like that again in your life
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
Wow rotffl im gonna pretend that u and Ok didn't just say that and leave it alone altogether.  All of yall KNOW who tha fuck i am and always have so let's not pretend we're Ina scenario where tha authenticity of myself is at question.  

Y'all need to stop playin.  If it wasn't for me this site wouldve died in 05 when Busta went to Aftermath and Game left G Unit and if it wouldn't have been then it would've been between 06-08 when there was nobody from out West even worth mentioning outside of the ruthless family tree so y'all can miss me and everybody else with that bullshit right here right now.

I've been watching y'all at Dubcnn watch me for a minute now and I'm hip to everything that goes on.  Y'all know I've been here forever and y'all are completely well versed in RadioTube! even tho for some reason you wanna pick right here and right now to tell people that y'all dont.  Get real bitches, I've had so much influence on this site and in pop culture for a few years now so let's not pretend like we're not ALL helpin each other out here.  Don't go out like a bitch because you're under tha false that if u pick a fight on the Internet with anybody they'll waste their days fighting back.  I'm like my man I'm cut from a different cloth and Im not built tha same way some of the mods are on here

Yall tell us to be greatful to Daz and Tha Dogg Pound when in real life they should be greatful to us for even still mentioning their names in 2011 and every year after 2002 when literally nobody is that isn't affiliated with this site (no disrespect to those individuals at all).  

Y'all can play this charade in this thread but don't pretend that i don't own this site just as much as OverSeer does.  All jokes aside stop playin becuz I'm not tha one and I can't see anybody else getting that shit fucked up either whether that individual is a viewer, an occasional poster, or a daily poster like chamillitaryclick.  And speaking of that shemo I think y'all r making a serious mistake letting this child influence u tha way y'all r.  Youngin gets inspiration and game from me all tha time and always has.....next!  Tha bitch wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me so keep ur shit tite my nigga.

At the end of tha day tha only reason why people still check this board and have been for tha past few years has a lot to do with me so don't pretend that I don't own this site and I'm not tha main reason this site has 22k viewers other than SOME of tha music and interviews and weekly spambots.  When people read my shit they sign up becuz I'm honest and pretty accurate with what I say and it makes people wanna join in on tha celebration becuz they think theres more of mearound  Nobody has ever checked for a Nik/Cham thread or argument.  Tha Drake thread was inevitable and sports are common, what y'all did didn't mean shit.  And let me clarify this for y'all becuz u two in particular have a seriously hard time dealing with REALITY, if your thread has more than 100 views and it's mainly y'all two posting with inserts from various regulars its just y'all.  If its an any anonymous muthafucka viewing then most likely just there to see y'all make idiots of y'all selves.  

I dont know wat y'all do offline but whatever it is it isn't poppin off over here and never has.  I'm sorry to break tha "news" to u like this but y'all fucked up today.  And while I'm at it don't act like people like y'all aren't registered on multiple sites, a lot of people are so please don't start acting like u r something special. I'm RadioTube, u already know ima beat that ass if u fuck up with me.  Whatever y'all do to them is whatever y'all do to them but don't be Tryin that shit on me y'all already know what it is.

End of story really.  Jus don't play me like that again and everthing will be fine, u havent seen a real nigga qirk out on a message board becuz it doesnt exist.  Im actually one of the few bloggers with commendable accolades and real credibility so don't forget that next time u put me and chamillitaryclick in tha same boat or any muthafucker for that matters.  All black people and all young people arent tha same, for some reason I feel like I have to say that.   It's cool everybody is growing but don't start actin all brand new becuz it's almost a brand new year

u said u posted here in 6th grade.... it shows u registering here in 2008. i dont remember u posting here before that. dont take it for anything more than that, son. u actin hella noided.

Sccit

Nik u write essays everyday to Cham and everybody else that doesn't agree with u so stop fakin tha funk before u start that shit again. 

Anybody else notice Elano getting mad credibility lately?

i do reply to his nonsense from time 2 time, but them essays is not my specialty...and ur actually the only 1 here who writes longer essays than biebs, so shut that shit up, foreal.

BiggBoogaBiff

U might be a Jew but I'm pretty good with words too.  U know who I am bitch, u know me well.  If it wasn't for me taking over with a new account in 2008 this site would've stayed nothing but abuncha white boys from American Suburbs and Foreign Countries.

BiggBoogaBiff

i do reply to his nonsense from time 2 time, but them essays is not my specialty...and ur actually the only 1 here who writes longer essays than biebs, so shut that shit up, foreal.

You do it every fuckin time, why r you lying like a $100 hooker (like you're about to do now and then pass it off as a random altercation that u don't normally partake in when all the evidence is in your profile).  U already know essays and foolishness are your specialty and that's why you own that department with Sham.  So u shut that shit up foreal

I love to write, writing comes out like air so it's nothing.  Act delusional all u want, the proof is all over the board.  I remember when they had to refurnish the board and everything started all over again (becuz AS U KNOW the 1st page isn't the 1st of the 1st for Dubcc)

Sccit

Re: I can't let this 1 slide like i do a lot of the other shit
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2011, 11:59:55 AM »

but yes you are right (1st).  I am a little tite about how they just tried to fade me like that (*no cali slang*).  I think he's ok, but NOBODY is checking for what Nik has to say, he's just in every thread always running his mouth (like u Sham).  You guys shouldn't be syking yourselves out like this at such a young age, it's gonna fuck ur mind up in the long run.  Nik isn't hardly the reason why people come to Dubcc and nobody is checking for that LAMB shit, 10+ years later their spokesperson is still posting on a Forum everyday and the rest of the members still have 9 to 5's and do shit for the super low/FREE more like it.  

i'm older than u, and i am the pinnacle of this website, son....everybody knows NIK and my name goes hand in hand with dubcc. hence my name being NIKCC. nobody knows radiotube, i didnt even know who u were until recently lmao....get ur nose out ur ass, son, and dont try dissin me like that, cuz shit wont fly. keep my name out ur mouth in a negative context, and all will be good.

Sccit

U might be a Jew but I'm pretty good with words too.  U know who I am bitch, u know me well.  If it wasn't for me taking over with a new account in 2008 this site would've stayed nothing but abuncha white boys from American Suburbs and Foreign Countries.

what was ur name before radiotube? i seriously dont remember u here son....i only recently noticed u around these boards when peeps started callin u aurthur. on everything i love.

Sccit

You do it every fuckin time, why r you lying like a $100 hooker (like you're about to do now and then pass it off as a random altercation that u don't normally partake in when all the evidence is in your profile).  U already know essays and foolishness are your specialty and that's why you own that department with Sham.  So u shut that shit up foreal

I love to write, writing comes out like air so it's nothing.  Act delusional all u want, the proof is all over the board.  I remember when they had to refurnish the board and everything started all over again (becuz AS U KNOW the 1st page isn't the 1st of the 1st for Dubcc)

paragraphs are not essays......you=essays, me=paragraphs. stop, look, listen, learn.