Author Topic: Dr. Dre On Beats By Dre, Taking a Break From Music (Video)  (Read 1914 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr. Dre On Beats By Dre, Taking a Break From Music (Video)
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 10:19:37 AM »
Not saying Detox is coming by any stretch of imagination but people didn't watch the video or are dyslexic

By the way you can't ask him questions about Detox ... a journalist from the Guardian was thrown out of the room by Dre PR when asking

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/nov/01/dr-dre-headphones-detox  :D
haha funny. PR people is for pussies

HighEyeCue

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 12:33:45 PM »
The real news here is that there is a Beats by Dre store in Soho. I'm about to hit it up. 8)

make it quick, its only open until like January 15th

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 12:37:06 PM »
The real news here is that there is a Beats by Dre store in Soho. I'm about to hit it up. 8)

Oh, they're just trying to make a Christmas push? Those fucks. HD Solo's are incredible. I wanted to try the earbuds; see what kind of quality those are.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 12:43:03 PM »
Not saying Detox is coming by any stretch of imagination but people didn't watch the video or are dyslexic

By the way you can't ask him questions about Detox ... a journalist from the Guardian was thrown out of the room by Dre PR when asking

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/nov/01/dr-dre-headphones-detox  :D

not exactly a good sign

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2011, 11:48:51 PM »

Oh, they're just trying to make a Christmas push? Those fucks. HD Solo's are incredible. I wanted to try the earbuds; see what kind of quality those are.

Just splash out and get the studios, you won't regret it, good price on Amazon too

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 12:50:58 AM »

How long's the warranty on those? I'm not gonna shell out shit for headphones since I go through several a year as it is.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 10:01:13 AM »
Damn. Talk about conflictual statements. Snoop says the album is pretty much done. Xzibit says that the intro is done, which Dre usually does last. Kendrick says they are mixing the album. Dre says he's taking a break ?

LOL  ;D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »
Why would Dre tarnish his legacy by releasing a teenybopper album?

He already did enough damage with the few songs he dropped. Just buy his overpriced headphones and be happy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »
Maybe this is good news. I rather wait until he gets the inspiration back to (co)produce sick tracks again. Detox produced by other people would suck more to me than no Detox at all.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 10:14:08 AM »
what a joke, after a decade of claiming "detox is coming" almost each year. He comes out with this "pause" thing like its nothing and without even mentionning the album....

The D.O.C and

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
Maybe this is good news. I rather wait until he gets the inspiration back to (co)produce sick tracks again. Detox produced by other people would suck more to me than no Detox at all.
true, but im actually expecting him to say its coming baby, in a next interview lol.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2011, 04:29:04 PM »
true, but im actually expecting him to say its coming baby, in a next interview lol.

You mean, Hell yeah, detox baby, YEAH YEAH. I'm comin' !

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
i hope detox comes out just so i can see how disappointed people here get, gave up on the music years ago

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »

How long's the warranty on those? I'm not gonna shell out shit for headphones since I go through several a year as it is.

I believe it is a year or two. Might be more if you get the Studio's.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2011, 05:44:32 PM »
Hip Hop is missing something without "Detox" tho.  No matter what would've went down, the game needed it.
nah. with or without detox hip hop will thrive and thrive and the only beats by dr. dre we're gonna get is the head phones.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.