Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3578 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2011, 03:09:17 PM »
^He's the most hypocritical person on the planet. It's all gravy though. The real dudes know what's up.
you couldn't ever be realer than me chump. you would shit uncontrollably in your pants until you bled trying to walk in these size 12's. these shoes too big for you youngin.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2011, 03:31:42 PM »
how da fuck does this nigga blue magic already have over 3000 posts, aint he new?
hell no boy i ain't new. i been watchin though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
So does no one else find this e-beef annoying...i really dont see the humor in "exposing" people...oh wow they exist outside the internet and don't look perfect...most people on here probs have some issue you can make fun of...It is called being human.
no one asked your bitch ass to log on and comment if it don't involve you fall bacc and mind ya business. and when you not built like that and you talkin wreckless you should be exposed.
lmfao. Dude reminds me of

and from what i see in ya sig i don't have interest in sports that involve men in scantly tight attire. so i think we're clear on the homo shit.
lol cuz of a sport i like cuz of talent and skill it is homo from what wearing wrestling trunks. You have some significant insecurities my dude.
Call it gay all you want. say it to a real mixed martial artists face them maybe someone would respect you.
eat a razorblade sandwich.
No dude don't worry i train at Maurice Smiths kickboxing academy and have trained with him. the former UFC heavyweight champ. I'll set up a meeting with you guys! I mean surely you aren't just talking out your ass calling it gay behind a keyboard. You would definitely say that to Junior Dos Santos face I'm sure :).
i would mop the floor wit you sonny. knock ya ass into the middle of next week somewhere. don't ever think you on my level punk. i ain't no internet nigga. i'm the truth.

rayallen0

« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2011, 03:45:09 PM »
So does no one else find this e-beef annoying...i really dont see the humor in "exposing" people...oh wow they exist outside the internet and don't look perfect...most people on here probs have some issue you can make fun of...It is called being human.
no one asked your bitch ass to log on and comment if it don't involve you fall bacc and mind ya business. and when you not built like that and you talkin wreckless you should be exposed.

and from what i see in ya sig i don't have interest in sports that involve men in scantly tight attire. so i think we're clear on the homo shit.
lol cuz of a sport i like cuz of talent and skill it is homo from what wearing wrestling trunks. You have some significant insecurities my dude.
Call it gay all you want. say it to a real mixed martial artists face them maybe someone would respect you.
No dude don't worry i train at Maurice Smiths kickboxing academy and have trained with him. the former UFC heavyweight champ. I'll set up a meeting with you guys! I mean surely you aren't just talking out your ass calling it gay behind a keyboard. You would definitely say that to Junior Dos Santos face I'm sure :).
i would mop the floor wit you sonny. knock ya ass into the middle of next week somewhere. don't ever think you on my level punk. i ain't no internet nigga. i'm the truth.
I'm a heavyweight and been training in MMA for 2 years and kickboxing for 4..Anybody can win on any day but I'm not sure why you are so sure you can beat me. I'm done arguing with you because i respect what you said about my music taste and i thought u were a thoughtless drone but u seem to actually have hip hop taste.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2011, 03:54:32 PM »

I'm a heavyweight and been training in MMA for 2 years and kickboxing for 4..Anybody can win on any day but I'm not sure why you are so sure you can beat me. I'm done arguing with you because i respect what you said about my music taste and i thought u were a thoughtless drone but u seem to actually have hip hop taste.
these days it's nothing about fightin at all cause where i'm from it's survival of the fittest and if you ain't it's lights out so to your response this wouldn't be a fight it would be very vicious and fatal but that's neither here or there. btw i read that gza just resigned to babygrande and is droppin' a solo album next year.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:57:29 PM by Blue Magic »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2011, 03:58:56 PM »
my nigga, Blue

damn,
i ddint know ur mom was kicked in her stomach when she was pregnant wit u.
it all makes sense now..
  :-\

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2011, 04:05:31 PM »
my nigga, Blue

damn,
i ddint know ur mom was kicked in her stomach when she was pregnant wit u.
it all makes sense now..
  :-\
interesting. i spoke to the doctor that delivered you and he told me that your uncle is your father. that explains all that how to catch a predator shit.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2011, 04:05:56 PM »
blueberrys talking to himself shut the fuck up

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2011, 04:07:47 PM »
blueberrys talking to himself shut the fuck up
oh shit !!!!!!! it's my main bitch jewccy fruit !!!!!! hey girl !!!!!!

« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
i never told u this, Blue

but when your neanderthal-mother was pregnant wit your autistic ass, she gave me brains on the regular. ur father didit know about it.
n she swallowed my load every time,, so basicaly u ate my sperm when u were in her stomauch

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »

but when your neanderthal-mother was pregnant wit your autistic ass, she gave me brains on the regular. ur father didit know about it.
n she swallowed my load every time,, so basicaly u ate my sperm when u were in her stomauch
well mike i'm glad you shared that because i never told you that your dad was obsessed with little boys while your mother was pregnant with you i fuck her pussy and mouth every day and she swallowed my babies(some of them in ya genes to this day) and me and another bitch had her turned inside out. she also tossed my salad daily she has a clay mold of my dick ask her to show it to you

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »

that trashy bitch you call mother is a real freak though. that fuckin bitch is thirsty for this dick. she cums multiple times on this stick. tell her come talk to me.

« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2011, 04:30:34 PM »
my nigga Blue,
is it true that ur mother finger herself in the asshole when she sits down to pee?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2011, 04:33:14 PM »
my nigga Blue,
is it true that ur mother finger herself in the asshole when she sits down to pee?
white devil mike it's not true but it's true you mother is strung out on this big black dick.

« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2011, 04:34:46 PM »
"white devil mike", rofl