Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3637 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2011, 03:30:49 PM »
how about if i buy you guys a beer (ChamClick n Nicc). lets talk this shit out...

rayallen0

« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
...I can honestly say as i actually know homosexuals...being stupid and annoying doesn't make him a fag. Him liking males does. So not sure how you are getting him being gay out of him getting on your nerves.

Sccit

« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »
You can twist & turn it however you want to save face in front of people you're tryna impress because you're an insecure internet herb.

But as long as between you & I, we have an understanding that you can't go through fifteen minutes of your day without at least thinking about your hatred for me, I'm good.

i'll admit that when u come out the closet..

...so basically you just admitted it. You just don't want to seem like a bitch.

sounds to me like ur coming out the closet....?

I'm not gay.

LMFAO

Sccit

« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2011, 03:34:39 PM »
...I can honestly say as i actually know homosexuals...being stupid and annoying doesn't make him a fag. Him liking males does. So not sure how you are getting him being gay out of him getting on your nerves.

have u seen what kid looks like? honestly, he looks like the typical softass gayboy u see walkin down hollywood blvd holding hands with his boyfriend....his passive aggressive behavior online only confirms that he has some kinda insecurity issue that he needs 2 sort out. taking both of these counts into consideration, i have no doubt in my mind that he is a closet homo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2011, 03:38:16 PM »

At least you understand. The man claims I'm gay, yet has the audacity to state his brother isn't gay with pictures of him grabbing at a man's pants shirtless.

NIK just falls back on that because he has nothing on me & like you clearly explained, when I get on nerves & piss him off & leave him unable to reply, he needs something to say. The man has been fighting with his E-enemies pictures since he's been here. He's a loser.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »
how about if i buy you guys a beer (ChamClick n Nicc). lets talk this shit out...

I'm down. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »

At least you understand. The man claims I'm gay, yet has the audacity to state his brother isn't gay with pictures of him grabbing at a man's pants shirtless.

NIK just falls back on that because he has nothing on me & like you clearly explained, when I get on nerves & piss him off & leave him unable to reply, he needs something to say. The man has been fighting with his E-enemies pictures since he's been here. He's a loser.

what does u being gay have anything to do with my brother? talk about falling back on something, gayboy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2011, 05:23:49 PM »

what does u being gay have anything to do with my brother? talk about falling back on something, gayboy.

Because you claim that off of looks. But clearly if you make those decisions based off of looks, it's kind of ridiculous when your brother looks like he does.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »
blueberry are you that slow or are you just a retard

Sikotic™

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2011, 10:25:14 PM »
So can we label this thread a classic?

who started it?
That just guarantees its gonna be at least 5 pages though. You're the king of threads with the most replies, I'll give you that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2011, 11:40:38 PM »
So can we label this thread a classic?

who started it?
That just guarantees its gonna be at least 5 pages though. You're the king of threads with the most replies, I'll give you that.

« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2011, 02:46:02 AM »

I'm down. 8)

im sayin.
you guys need a boss-meeting

no violence,
just talk this out

bouli77

« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2011, 06:40:41 AM »
im sayin.

no violence,
just talk this out

says someone who spent days arguing back & forth, ruining threads, with Will B and who still does it occasionally

« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2011, 10:17:04 AM »
im sayin.

no violence,
just talk this out

says someone who spent days arguing back & forth, ruining threads, with Will B and who still does it occasionally

never knew "arguing" could "ruin threads"?
really, which threads were ruined, Jacqués?

bouli77

« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2011, 10:45:09 AM »
im sayin.

no violence,
just talk this out

never knew "arguing" could "ruin threads"?
really, which threads were ruined, Jacqués?

well if it's arguing over petty personal things with your former mate Will B it can effectively ruin a lot of threads. you're the one saying people shouldn't throw stones from their glasshouses but this bickering you're having with Will B is the exact same shit that NIKCC & Chamillitary Click are doing.

i couldn't name the threads you ruined off the cuff but I remember one thread in out of bounds that you derailed to resume your spat with will. i'm sure i could find a lot more examples but i don't really have time for that really.