Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5248 times)

Will_B

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2011, 01:48:14 AM »
Read it again. That's 25k units you idiot.

Ok so you edited your post.

So now you get it, but you think that's only dubcc users buying those numbers? GTFO
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:54:38 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2011, 01:51:57 AM »
lmao, cant u read u illiterate crackhead?

and if u think Daz or Kurupt is pushin 25k units every quarter, u need a headexam. Kurupt latest album sold roughly 3000 units

jesus christ, ur the epitome of retardation. i cant believe ur damn near 40 yrs old. excuse my french   :P
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:55:59 AM by Michael Madsen »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2011, 01:54:15 AM »
DPG still has a lot of fans around the world let alone LA

i was trying to go to a dpg concert at the key club this month but shit was sold out in a couple of days, and literally 5 times the price of a Top Dog ENT concert which was also at the key club

i wouldn't be surprised if they do move 25k units a quarter but, i personally haven't bought a dpg album since young gotti and dillenger part 2

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2011, 01:56:49 AM »
lmao, cant u read u illiterate crackhead?

and if u think Daz or Kurupt is pushin 25k units every month, u need a headexam. Kurupt latest album sold roughly 3000 units

jesus christ, ur the epitome of retardation. i cant believe ur damn near 40 yrs old. excuse my french  :laugh:

Try reading it again you dick .. It's 25k units a quarter ... FFS Smh

Edit: now I see why you edit nearly every one of your posts. It takes you a few reads to understand something. That's sweet.

So what has Kurupt's sales on Fontana got to do with what Daz is sellin on his own label?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:59:58 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2011, 01:59:55 AM »
daz or kurupt is not sellin 25000 copies every quarter, or year or every 5-10 years, no

Will_B

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2011, 02:10:40 AM »
daz or kurupt is not sellin 25000 copies every quarter, or year or every 5-10 years, no

You're an imbecile.

How many releases does Gangsta Advisary put out a year? We've had 2 Daz albums plus 100 Wazy, plus compilations , back catalogue (cd & DVD) + downloads.

You should really open your curtains and leave the house one day...

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2011, 02:24:49 AM »
im not readin into it, just using common sense. nobody is doing those numbers wit cd's in 2011

every album that Daz release these days, sells around 2000 or 3000 copies. roughly, Kurupt did 3000 units maximum wit his latest album (and hes a bigger name than Daz). Snoop latest album sold 80000 copies

now, Daz needs to sell roughly 1000 copies eveyr quarter of every album from his 10+year old catalogue in order to round up to those numbers (25k). hes not doing that

maybe worldwide (not even that), but Daz cant collect 8$ a record from worldwide sales

yes, Kurupts and Daz' fanbase lives on this forum (more or less).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:27:46 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2011, 02:28:26 AM »
Kurupt and Daz fanbase lives on this forum.

So dubcc got 2 to 3k active users buying their stuff?

GTFO.

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2011, 02:30:02 AM »
^ur reaching, my friend.

however,
it wouldnt surprise me if a fucked up 40 year old indivudal like urself, is responsible for at least 40percent of Daz Dillingers income

Will_B

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2011, 02:31:55 AM »
^ur reaching, my friend.

I'm reaching?

It's you who's making that claim.

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2011, 02:42:53 AM »
put a lid on it. ur takin everythin i say as objective, even tho im merely using it as expression

no, William. all the dubcc-users are not literarly buying every damn Daz-record. but alot of the fans are lurkin around here, and those who dont know about the selfproclaimed holy land of dpg, will find their way over here in due time,, smh

then again, we have 23 000 memebrs on this forum, a bigger percentage of these guys buy the Dogg Pound-catalogue (active or non-active members)

and no, there is no denying the fact tath Daz and Kurupts american n european fanbase lives here

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:46:29 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2011, 02:52:58 AM »
and no, there is no denying the fact tath Daz and Kurupts worldiwde fanbase lives here

In your small mind, perhaps.

Like I said originally, theres a world outside your computer. You're not takin into account local record stores, export to foreign stores, 'out the trunk' sales at concerts, shows street team etc.

Kurupt sellin 3k from Fontana can't match that. Small imprint labels only get sales from official outlets..
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:54:36 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2011, 02:57:45 AM »
and no, there is no denying the fact tath Daz and Kurupts worldiwde fanbase lives here

Like I said originally, theres a world outside your computer. You're not takin into account local record stores, export to foreign stores, 'out the trunk' sales at concerts, shows street team etc.

Kurupt sellin 3k from Fontana can't match that. Small labels only get sales from official outlets..

u are retarded.
Fontana is a distriubtion label, u bum
a subsidiary diary of Universal Music Group --- Kurupt used this foundation for his altest album, n he merely reached 3000 units (n Kurupt is a bigger name than Daz)

and u think Daz n his lil street-team (Bigg A and his compton-homies), are pushin more units? 25000 copies every quarter?

and lol at "export to foregin stores"?
do u want to talk worldwide sales now. what r u tryin to validate wit that?
smh
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:00:54 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »

Kurupt sellin 3k from Fontana can't match that. Small labels only get sales from official outlets..

u are retarded.
Fontana is a distriubtion label, u bum
a subsidiary diary of Universal Music Group --- Kurupt used this foundation for his altest album, n he merely reached 3000 units

and u think Daz n his lil street-team (Bigg A and his compton-homies), are pushin more units?

and lol at "export to foregin stores"?
do u want to talk worldwide sales now. smh

Not what I'm sayin at all, I'm sayin Kurupt can't personally sell his album by the case, to stores of any kind, he can't pass shit down to a street team to hustle, and can't sell $$ at shows to the fans...

But he can if it's an album on Gangsta Advisory.....plus the usual sales that Fontana or whoever can enjoy.

True independents like Daz got multiple ways to get paid, and a bigger chunk goes direct to their pockets.

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2011, 03:15:18 AM »
no, a distribution lable deals in distribution. thats  waht they do,
thas what Fontana is known for..
 distribution labels like select-o-hits (a smaller example) and Fontana is using every possible channel n outlet, to push their product.

an artist who is sellin out-the-trunk cant reach the same exposure to the products as a wellrounded distribtuion-label.
true, an artis like Daz might get more money out of it at the end of the day (im sure Kurupt chipped a bigger fee for the Fontana-service on every cd), but thats not the point.

u were tryin to validate, that Daz is sellin 25000 copies every quarter. hes not doing that. its just an objctive fact.
Kurutp had distribution by Fontana, n he didnt even reach more than ~3000 units (n hes a bigger name than Daz in hiphop).. add that shit up,
u think Daz can reach 3000 units of his bum-ass "who ride wit us"-compilations, let alone 25000 every quarter? no

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:17:40 AM by Michael Madsen »