Author Topic: Xzibit concert last night...  (Read 196 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Xzibit concert last night...
« on: January 26, 2003, 05:24:54 PM »
Hey everyone...
last night in Melbourne, I went to see X2thaZ peform live. Got there, stood around for like an hour, then 1200 Techniques (Australian Hip Hop group) came on. They were DOPE, I hadnt thought much of them in the past, but they ripped it. They went for like an hour.

Then after 15 minute break, Xzibit came out. He was pumped up, and went off. Heres a list of the songs I remember him doing.

Paparazzi
Front 2 Back
Symphony in X Major
X
Alkoholik
Bitch Please
What U See is What U Get
Spit Shine
Get Your Walk On
Lose Your Mind
Multiply
Whats The Difference
LA Times
Harder

Paparazzi was by far the best. Krondon was also with him, and in the song 'Harder' he took The Golden State projects place. Krondon was pretty tight, he rapped over the 'Wanksta' beat, sounding pretty hot. Whenever Krondon was rapping and the crowd were going sick, Xzibit kept looking at him, and he looked really happy to see him getting so much love.

At one point in the show, Xzibit said "Everybody put their hands up!"...and then we all did it, and he said "Ok freeze, this is a stick up! ha ha ha" LOL  And later, he said, "Everyone with more than $50 in their wallets put your hands up and scream!!!" So people did it (I was  like, you gotta be a dumbass to do that) and then Xzibit said "Ok now all the people with less than $50 knows who to rob! Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa" LOL

He was great. Unfortunantly he threw his sweat towel right next to me, and i had these 3 guys all fighting for it, so my concentration was on not falling over, rather than Xzibit. The crowd was nuts, I came out literally dripping wet. But some lil' honey got in front of me, so rubbing against her wasnt as bad as having to be squashed up to all the fella's heh

Great night, he really impressed me!

EM28

Re:Xzibit concert last night...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 05:31:56 PM »
Hey everyone...
last night in Melbourne, I went to see X2thaZ peform live. Got there, stood around for like an hour, then 1200 Techniques (Australian Hip Hop group) came on. They were DOPE, I hadnt thought much of them in the past, but they ripped it. They went for like an hour.

Then after 15 minute break, Xzibit came out. He was pumped up, and went off. Heres a list of the songs I remember him doing.

Paparazzi
Front 2 Back
Symphony in X Major
X
Alkoholik
Bitch Please
What U See is What U Get
Spit Shine
Get Your Walk On
Lose Your Mind
Multiply
Whats The Difference
LA Times
Harder

Paparazzi was by far the best. Krondon was also with him, and in the song 'Harder' he took The Golden State projects place. Krondon was pretty tight, he rapped over the 'Wanksta' beat, sounding pretty hot. Whenever Krondon was rapping and the crowd were going sick, Xzibit kept looking at him, and he looked really happy to see him getting so much love.

At one point in the show, Xzibit said "Everybody put their hands up!"...and then we all did it, and he said "Ok freeze, this is a stick up! ha ha ha" LOL  And later, he said, "Everyone with more than $50 in their wallets put your hands up and scream!!!" So people did it (I was  like, you gotta be a dumbass to do that) and then Xzibit said "Ok now all the people with less than $50 knows who to rob! Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa" LOL

He was great. Unfortunantly he threw his sweat towel right next to me, and i had these 3 guys all fighting for it, so my concentration was on not falling over, rather than Xzibit. The crowd was nuts, I came out literally dripping wet. But some lil' honey got in front of me, so rubbing against her wasnt as bad as having to be squashed up to all the fella's heh

Great night, he really impressed me!

sounds like it was really fun.

peace

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 05:55:14 PM »
Sounds cool, accept from the 3 gay men.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 06:01:08 PM »
ya sounds dope, I am going to see Jay Z on Feb 2nd.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2003, 06:19:01 PM »
Sounds cool, accept from the 3 gay men.

Lmao..

Sounds dope though..

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2003, 06:25:09 PM »
I forgot to mention, he did shout outs to "Dr. Drizzay", Nate and Eminem altogether at one point. Then later he did a shout out to 50 and Shady Records.

Bez, Jigga will be dope live!

March 13th Im going to see Ja Rule, Ashanti and Chuck Baltimore lol Will be fun, but not as good as X I dont think

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2003, 06:29:18 PM »
1200 techniques are DOPE+
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2003, 06:31:35 PM »
I forgot to mention, he did shout outs to "Dr. Drizzay", Nate and Eminem altogether at one point. Then later he did a shout out to 50 and Shady Records.

Bez, Jigga will be dope live!

March 13th Im going to see Ja Rule, Ashanti and Chuck Baltimore lol Will be fun, but not as good as X I dont think

I am sure it will :).  Not to sure about Ja Rule and Ashanti mate !!

Jome

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2003, 07:29:29 PM »

LOL, you haven't seen this??
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=27187

eNgIeS

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2003, 07:48:23 PM »
I wanted to go but i didnt find out he was doin concerts until like 2 weeks ago & it was sold out.

Is Jigga comin down here. Shame all my mates hate him i aint goin by myself

Ja Rule should get popped down here & Ashanti should get gang raped!!!!!!!!!

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2003, 08:20:21 PM »

yeah I seen that, but I would say the Philly fans are ungrateful. Being born in Australia, limits me to what shows I can go to, so I take every opportunity that I can. Ja Rule may not be my favourite artist...but Ja and Murder Inc are a credible crew in Hip Hop atm. I dont mind going along for the entertainment (I like a lot of their music), and a chance to look up Ashanti's skirt.

But seriously, that gang raped comment was wrong.

closetothalimit

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2003, 12:56:05 AM »
hey dope man - i saw him at sydney big day out on saturday night - he did:

paparazzi
front 2 back
mulitply (including verse from remix)
the foundation
alkaholik
whats the difference
get your walk on
x
break yourself
spit shine
bitch please
Symphony in X Major
what u see is what u get
his verse from Keep It G.A.N.G.S.T.A

he really can get a crowd going thats fo sure, he had people throwing shit at the people that had climbed onto the roof - i was surprised to hear him giving props to tha liks and snoop during the show - he also used the chorus from Barcode during the show.
anyway xzibit is tight live.

eNgIeS

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2003, 04:30:48 AM »

yeah I seen that, but I would say the Philly fans are ungrateful. Being born in Australia, limits me to what shows I can go to, so I take every opportunity that I can. Ja Rule may not be my favourite artist...but Ja and Murder Inc are a credible crew in Hip Hop atm. I dont mind going along for the entertainment (I like a lot of their music), and a chance to look up Ashanti's skirt.

But seriously, that gang raped comment was wrong.
Yeah I supose I wasnt serious I just dont like Murda Inc. Ja cant rap, alot of Gotti's beats are bitten some other songs (at least the hit singles) & the only time Ja gets a big hit is when he has someone who can sing with him & cover his frog ass voice up

Examples
Aint It Funny Remix
I'm Real Remix
Alwayz On Time
Thug Lovin
Put It On Me

I liked Ja's first album coz it had good beats thou & Holla Holla is one of my favorite beats ever