Author Topic: People stay tryna rob me 4 my Patron jacket  (Read 312 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

People stay tryna rob me 4 my Patron jacket
« on: December 18, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »
U ain't gettin it bitch so stop askin me about it  If u tryna rob me then go 4 it, stop tryna pump ur head up by talkin about how nice it is and just go 4 it
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:18:02 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: People stay tryna rob me 4 my Patron jacket
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 01:39:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/3M7jMZ3iNyM&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/3M7jMZ3iNyM&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 04:29:44 PM »
Hey Arthur, why won't you respond to Jimmys ether in the thread you made about box?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »
I'll trade you for my Hornito's jacket.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »
Man I'm just like TRY to take the damn thing, stop playin games and do tha damn thing.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »
Hey Arthur, why won't you respond to Jimmys ether in the thread you made about box?

where was this?

but y do u guys even reply to radio tube in any serious manner? thats an insult to yourself.

i can hardly believe he's even a real person, i honestly though no dude can be that retarded, close minded, and have such a lack of social skills, i was convinced he was an alias.

proved me wrong, its obvious dude has mental issues, he's fatass that eats still lives at his mommas house eating her fried chicken all day, and guzzling 40s thinking he's hard.

lol if dude grew up in LA he'd be a straight square, someone would of checked way back when he was 11. dude is a soft weanie, and his lies man on man, thats a no go here  bro. i remember how bad the wankstas and faking lying ass dudes got it when they get exposed.

ass beatings in front of every one bitches n all, taxed every day, chain snatched, just basically public humiliation.

i don't know bout radio tube he might of gotten a pass because dude is a retarded, and its just sad picking on them special ed kids. but middle  school was a whole nother animal

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »
Wow son u put all that energy into dissing me and it falls on deaf ears all the time.  Good luck in life and good luck with women.  

And fuck LA, LA niggaz are gonna respect me or I'll make them.  Only square ass chonkies like u get caught up in tha nostalgia of a neighborhood or a city, that's some little kid shit foreal foreal.  Like shit like that mattered when I was 14, you're still caught up in the "where you're at" hype.  That's y u stay losin.  I'd piss in your sisters face only if I didn't already know she'd enjoy it as much as I would.  

Take your bitch ass back across the pacific ocean, we don't fuck with your type in North America.  This ain't the year of the Wu Tang Clan anymore, u can go back home now.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »
Looney, check out radiotubes thread in the g-spot, the "real street niggaz wouldn't respect box" thread. On the last page, Jimmy h. Postedup radiotubes quote of saying box's lingo(yell,equal,knot) is lame and fake and not street. Then he also posted a quote of radiotube using the term equals. Now Arthur is avoiding the thread and won't respond, like the bitch he is.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 07:33:07 AM »
Wow son u put all that energy into dissing me and it falls on deaf ears all the time.  Good luck in life and good luck with women.  

And fuck LA, LA niggaz are gonna respect me or I'll make them.  Only square ass chonkies like u get caught up in tha nostalgia of a neighborhood or a city, that's some little kid shit foreal foreal.  Like shit like that mattered when I was 14, you're still caught up in the "where you're at" hype.  That's y u stay losin.  I'd piss in your sisters face only if I didn't already know she'd enjoy it as much as I would.  

Take your bitch ass back across the pacific ocean, we don't fuck with your type in North America.  This ain't the year of the Wu Tang Clan anymore, u can go back home now.

energy? i don't make youtube videos crying about daz, shit took me less than a minute to type of, I understand someone of your intellectual level would probably take hours coming up with something like that.

with that said, la niggas gonna respect you? aint nobody gonna respect you with your retarded close world thinking. who da hell is gonna respect a nigga that looks like the black pills berry dough boy talking bout he's in some type of mafia after he watched the wire?

homie lil 14 yr olds will be pulling up and punking your fatass. tarts some little kid shit? what happened to "balitmore is hood , its crzy here " n all that, baltimore is hood, but shit was crazy back when i was in school, everybody was banging from beverly hills to south central.

and i don thave a sister brah, and if i did aint no quality asian bitch would go near your over weight ugly ass.

and y don't u take your nigger ass back to africa bro?  I'm sure i contribute a lot more to this country than your ignorant fired chicken, 40 guzzling fatass.

lol good luck with woman? first of all, i don't talk like I'm some 14 yr old special ed kid, talking about nonsense and making fake albums, i bet that turns on the ladies right?

and second of all, on some no homo shit, u an ugly ass nigga, and you fat as fuck, i don't know any dimes that would bone your fat fuck ass.

boning homeless crackheads dont count, and I'm sure even then u had to exchange for an intercourse.

i bet have rolls on your neck and that nasty black shit too and some man boobs like rick ross. do you say "UGH" when u bone them homeless crack whores?

and this took about 2 mins, so no i didn't waste too much time or energy, certainly not as long as to make a youtube video that nobody will watch.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 07:34:11 AM »
Looney, check out radiotubes thread in the g-spot, the "real street niggaz wouldn't respect box" thread. On the last page, Jimmy h. Postedup radiotubes quote of saying box's lingo(yell,equal,knot) is lame and fake and not street. Then he also posted a quote of radiotube using the term equals. Now Arthur is avoiding the thread and won't respond, like the bitch he is.

lol whats new? I've been saying this guy is mentally challenged, I've seen crazy people, and this guy has a mild case, but defiantly not a functional person of society.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 07:53:01 AM »
So let me guess, Da Sauce Crew is supposed to make me feel belittled.  Again, I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum from u all.  I'm not closed minded, you just have too many shackles around your mind.

But I get it tho, young black kid on a hip hop forum.  Everybody who isn't black already assumes they're smarter than me from the jump, it comes with the territory.  Truth be told tho, I honestly really do know u all are peasants compared to me, I get it in and y'all just tryna get in.  It is what it is tho, I can't spank u everyday.  Especially when I know ur not being you.  I'm not ya Nigga or ya Homie or any of tha above so chill with that type of language.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 08:31:57 AM »
So let me guess, Da Sauce Crew is supposed to make me feel belittled.  Again, I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum from u all.  I'm not closed minded, you just have too many shackles around your mind.

But I get it tho, young black kid on a hip hop forum.  Everybody who isn't black already assumes they're smarter than me from the jump, it comes with the territory.  Truth be told tho, I honestly really do know u all are peasants compared to me, I get it in and y'all just tryna get in.  It is what it is tho, I can't spank u everyday.  Especially when I know ur not being you.  I'm not ya Nigga or ya Homie or any of tha above so chill with that type of language.

nigga you aint young, and you aint my nigga or anyones nigga.

no its cuz ur black, its cuz what your write on here is incoherent and nonsense.

funny how you talk about peasants given ur the one that got fired from wendys

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 08:53:10 AM »
Wassup with y'all and this obsession with Wendy's like your life revolves around it.  It that what the Asians in Cali find funny?  If so then I know for a fact LA and NY ain't ready for The Team.  You act as tho I wasn't gettin money before, during, and after that.  I'm not starving out here, as u can see I'm eatin real good out here.  U probably eat dog shit for snacks, that's what your people do isn't it.  But obviously it's just your racist ass, which u just pointed out.  You guys want me to get mad and irritated but u can't do it so u revert to the n word and incoherent disses like it has any type of influence over the path in my life or how I think. 

I think that thread I made about Box separated the Tru's from the Fakes.  Truth be told it was way before that.  Keep thinking this Bilderberg Conjunction is just a Dubcc thing.  Another difference between us is people "hire" you while they pay me for my services. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 08:55:17 AM »
This shit is dumb tho.  I guess I gotta lock it since its another Hollywood vs Lauce thing.  That's so lame and a waste of energy, there's Asian bitches DTF and plenty of beer to drink and money to burn...