Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3537 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2011, 08:07:00 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »
you met doggystylin didnt you?

i met doggy at the same concert i met infinite...powerhouse '02 i believe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2011, 07:39:18 AM »
Always wondered that about Klientel. NIK posted like 10 videos of the guy. I watched two & there was never a point you got mentioned, LAMB, Roccy, a Lights shout out. Anything.

& what do you mean 2002? Didn't you meet Grundy after that?

only posted 2 videos, n they were both from before we did music wit him...new L.A.M.B with Klientel comin soon.

and i did tell grundy he can come see me at my local park if he wanted 2, but it wasnt on some me tryna be his buddy shit. it aint just for grundy...any1 is welcome 2 come thru. that includes all u nutriding faggots.

i can't believe he drove 6 hours from the bay just for ball, i mean did dude even stay the night or he just drove back the same day?

12 hours of driving, grundy will forever be some weirdo loser in my book. like wow. literally dude has problems

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »
Lol, I can't imagine someone driving that far just to fight someone over the Internet. And you just know Grundy was furious the whole way there, trying to keep himself pumped up. But then by the time he gets there after that long ass drive he's tired, not angry.