Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3557 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 09:02:17 PM »
lame thread

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 09:08:08 PM »
u put up a video of u on here 1st using people's names then i might put u in the circle.  you and jay can be "The Young Honkeys™" and then we can shit on everybody in tha game whenever tha fuck we want
8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 05:46:41 AM »
u know u just mad cuz daz never checked the beats u sent him, my dude.............trippin on daz for promotin his shit on here, lmao, get the fuck out. if u dont feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle for some godamn attention. u looooove that attention, homie. i really never seen some1 fiendin THIS bad for some.

LOL. Stop sucking. Daz ain't going to respect you any more than anyone else. He won't get on a song with you & he won't listen to a second of your rapping. It's so obvious what you're doing, but it's embarrassing.

I mean, look what you wrong, "If you don't feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle". Not only did you get all wigger right there, but you're being a complete hypocrite. Lil' B? Kreayshawn? Son, you stay shitting on these acts & dozens more. Actively making threads to take jabs whenever you can. So see through.

wtf are u talking about? why does everything have 2 be a circle with u, like u just aint straight or something?....i say what i say because it's what i feel. there is no hidden reason behind it, like there is with u when u speak. i doubt if daz will even read all these replies. if i say somethin, then thats how i feel godamnit. duck a sick, faggot.

also, when did u catch me making a video blog about lil b? lmao....the fuck outta here, bitchboy.

lol, NIK, I won't even answer that first part. We all see what you're up to.

But what difference does it make if you make a video blog or a texted blog of your opinion? You said nothing of video blogs, just said if you don't feel the music, don't talk about it; if I may paraphrase. Yet showing up in Lil' B threads & other rappers you don't like to shit on them isn't the same shit?

Face it, son. You're a bitch.

biebs, seriously kid, quit analyzing every last word of mine like the little faggot u are...ur cocklickin is taking on new extremes. i dont take time to make long ass rant threads about how i dislike lil b's music and i would never spend my time making a video about that. the 1 or 2 lines of me callin lil b whack or clownin on the "trends" he's started is not even close to comparable to the energy being expended on daz......hop off, faggot. really, tho.

tsk, tsk your letting him turn you into your oldself...remember the magic words are "cooool jeeeeew"

any talk of men licking each others cocks should not be tolerated.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 08:48:44 AM »
lmao@this cham faggot becoming a radiotube groupie after years of talkin shit 2 him....watch out with that vlogging shit, homie. kid is probably beatin off to ur videos. somethin turned him on about u after he saw u speak smh.

It's probably because I don't hold any physical opinion or tie an emotion to people on this forum, like your genetically homosexual ass does. Like I said, you log off of here pissed off as fuck.

Even you, if you stopped being a complete herb & loser & internet nerd, I'd act like we've never spoken. I don't sit around all day & hold grudges on here like you, child.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
lmao@this cham faggot becoming a radiotube groupie after years of talkin shit 2 him....watch out with that vlogging shit, homie. kid is probably beatin off to ur videos. somethin turned him on about u after he saw u speak smh.

It's probably because I don't hold any physical opinion or tie an emotion to people on this forum, like your genetically homosexual ass does. Like I said, you log off of here pissed off as fuck.

Even you, if you stopped being a complete herb & loser & internet nerd, I'd act like we've never spoken. I don't sit around all day & hold grudges on here like you, child.

lmao....thats the dumbest shit i ever heard. u tie an emotion to me every time u follow me around and suck my cock over the pettiest shit that i say. and if it was petey or one of ur other buddies sayin the exact same thing, u would be proppin them. u are the epitome of a faggot.

fact of the matter=u hated on radiotube for years. he posted a video saying the exact same thing that he types, and u hopped on his nuts. u exposed urself bad, biebs. get over it.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 10:37:42 AM »
u know u just mad cuz daz never checked the beats u sent him, my dude.............trippin on daz for promotin his shit on here, lmao, get the fuck out. if u dont feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle for some godamn attention. u looooove that attention, homie. i really never seen some1 fiendin THIS bad for some.

LOL. Stop sucking. Daz ain't going to respect you any more than anyone else. He won't get on a song with you & he won't listen to a second of your rapping. It's so obvious what you're doing, but it's embarrassing.

I mean, look what you wrong, "If you don't feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle". Not only did you get all wigger right there, but you're being a complete hypocrite. Lil' B? Kreayshawn? Son, you stay shitting on these acts & dozens more. Actively making threads to take jabs whenever you can. So see through.

wtf are u talking about? why does everything have 2 be a circle with u, like u just aint straight or something?....i say what i say because it's what i feel. there is no hidden reason behind it, like there is with u when u speak. i doubt if daz will even read all these replies. if i say somethin, then thats how i feel godamnit. duck a sick, faggot.

also, when did u catch me making a video blog about lil b? lmao....the fuck outta here, bitchboy.

But what difference does it make if you make a video blog or a texted blog of your opinion? You said nothing of video blogs, just said if you don't feel the music, don't talk about it; if I may paraphrase. Yet showing up in Lil' B threads & other rappers you don't like to shit on them isn't the same shit?

biebs, seriously kid, quit analyzing every last word of mine like the little faggot u are...ur cocklickin is taking on new extremes. i dont take time to make long ass rant threads about how i dislike lil b's music and i would never spend my time making a video about that. the 1 or 2 lines of me callin lil b whack or clownin on the "trends" he's started is not even close to comparable to the energy being expended on daz......hop off, faggot. really, tho.

tsk, tsk your letting him turn you into your oldself...remember the magic words are "cooool jeeeeew"

shut up wit that bitch talk, peter. everything is a matter of perception on the internet. u should know that, since u love the internet more than anyone alive.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 10:38:08 AM »

lmao....thats the dumbest shit i ever heard. u tie an emotion to me every time u follow me around and suck my cock over the pettiest shit that i say. and if it was petey or one of ur other buddies sayin the exact same thing, u would be proppin them. u are the epitome of a faggot.

fact of the matter=u hated on radiotube for years. he posted a video saying the exact same thing that he types, and u hopped on his nuts. u exposed urself bad, biebs. get over it.

How is that dumb? It's true...you cry when you leave here. I leave you an emotional wreck. While me? I hold no ties. You're just a moron who I frequently disagree with.

Radiotube wasn't making a video saying "Gucci is the greatest rapper alive". He made a video in support of what I think.

Radiotube is a legend. You're a herb with internet aspirations. Team HBG is going to take over the world. #Swag 8)

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2011, 10:55:42 AM »

How is that dumb? It's true...you cry when you leave here. I leave you an emotional wreck. While me? I hold no ties. You're just a moron who I frequently disagree with.

Radiotube wasn't making a video saying "Gucci is the greatest rapper alive". He made a video in support of what I think.

Radiotube is a legend. You're a herb with internet aspirations. Team HBG is going to take over the world. #Swag 8)

if u really believe i ever think about a back-n-forth that i have with a gay lil kid on the internet once i log off, then u are really playin urself....thats all i can really say. i have way bigger things 2 worry about than some 18 year old fruitcake who looks like ellen degeneres crossed with justin bieber and gets off on harassing people online, because he knows he would get slapped upside the head if he tried it in real life.

bottom line, ur gay to an extremity....if radiotube woulda put the exact same words he said in the video in text form, u would still be hatin on him. stop frontin, faggot. even if u didnt do it on purpose, u subconsciously exposed urself right there.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2011, 01:09:17 PM »
what i don´t understand is why the hell do people here think daz respects them . for the last ten years he´s just been cussing at his fans, stealing their money ( and bragging about it) and releasing mostly half assed albums.

folks talking bout "but Daz gives his fans a lot of material, and you guys just hate" . how is it hating if i want to hear a decent album , if you guys like everything that has the name Daz on it go ahead . he could´ve made a couple of great albums if he picked the best songs he recorder but he´s not interested, he just wants your money .

if he made an album where he just farted on the mic you´d be like "but he´s a legend, he worked with tupac and produced dogg food, this is a true wessside g-fart album, if you don´t like it then why are you on a westcoast forum . go listen to souljah boy."

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »
what i don´t understand is why the hell do people here think daz respects them . for the last ten years he´s just been cussing at his fans, stealing their money ( and bragging about it) and releasing mostly half assed albums.

folks talking bout "but Daz gives his fans a lot of material, and you guys just hate" . how is it hating if i want to hear a decent album , if you guys like everything that has the name Daz on it go ahead . he could´ve made a couple of great albums if he picked the best songs he recorder but he´s not interested, he just wants your money .

if he made an album where he just farted on the mic you´d be like "but he´s a legend, he worked with tupac and produced dogg food, this is a true wessside g-fart album, if you don´t like it then why are you on a westcoast forum . go listen to souljah boy."

real talk,

too much ,,sucking-up-to-"legends",,, on this forum.. ppl r havin a hard time lookin at things impartially/objecitvely
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:23:37 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »

shut up wit that bitch talk, peter. everything is a matter of perception on the internet. u should know that, since u love the internet more than anyone alive.

thats better turn the anger down a notch next time though...it sounds like your one more diss away from making up another homoerotic journal entry about the guys at dubcc licking your penis again.

Paul

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2011, 05:51:08 PM »
Radiotube. Your wearing your patron jacket ?? Eh?

;D
funkyfreshintheflesh

TerryMak

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »
Didnt really look but if your disrespecting Daz prepare for retaliation from the DPG click son...lmao

Matty

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
radiotube actually comes off alright, better than in the forum posts. real talk.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »

thats better turn the anger down a notch next time though...it sounds like your one more diss away from making up another homoerotic journal entry about the guys at dubcc licking your penis again.

u would like that, wouldn't u, king faggot