Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3563 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 08:36:34 PM »
u know u just mad cuz daz never checked the beats u sent him, my dude.............trippin on daz for promotin his shit on here, lmao, get the fuck out. if u dont feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle for some godamn attention. u looooove that attention, homie. i really never seen some1 fiendin THIS bad for some.

LOL. Stop sucking. Daz ain't going to respect you any more than anyone else. He won't get on a song with you & he won't listen to a second of your rapping. It's so obvious what you're doing, but it's embarrassing.

I mean, look what you wrong, "If you don't feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle". Not only did you get all wigger right there, but you're being a complete hypocrite. Lil' B? Kreayshawn? Son, you stay shitting on these acts & dozens more. Actively making threads to take jabs whenever you can. So see through.

wtf are u talking about? why does everything have 2 be a circle with u, like u just aint straight or something?....i say what i say because it's what i feel. there is no hidden reason behind it, like there is with u when u speak. i doubt if daz will even read all these replies. if i say somethin, then thats how i feel godamnit. duck a sick, faggot.

also, when did u catch me making a video blog about lil b? lmao....the fuck outta here, bitchboy.

lol, NIK, I won't even answer that first part. We all see what you're up to.

But what difference does it make if you make a video blog or a texted blog of your opinion? You said nothing of video blogs, just said if you don't feel the music, don't talk about it; if I may paraphrase. Yet showing up in Lil' B threads & other rappers you don't like to shit on them isn't the same shit?

Face it, son. You're a bitch.

biebs, seriously kid, quit analyzing every last word of mine like the little faggot u are...ur cocklickin is taking on new extremes. i dont take time to make long ass rant threads about how i dislike lil b's music and i would never spend my time making a video about that. the 1 or 2 lines of me callin lil b whack or clownin on the "trends" he's started is not even close to comparable to the energy being expended on daz......hop off, faggot. really, tho.

tsk, tsk your letting him turn you into your oldself...remember the magic words are "cooool jeeeeew"

any talk of men licking each others cocks should not be tolerated.

shut up wit that bitch talk, peter. everything is a matter of perception on the internet. u should know that, since u love the internet more than anyone alive.

thats better turn the anger down a notch next time though...it sounds like your one more diss away from making up another homoerotic journal entry about the guys at dubcc licking your penis again.

u would like that, wouldn't u, king faggot

its your world playboi, i just live in it...in your fantasies if you picture us licking your genitals, although i dont appreciate it who am i to tell you how you can and cant get your kicks?

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »
^u goin 2 far wit the imagery, my dude...yeshomostatus

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »
im basically reading excerpts from your posts back verbatim sweetie.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2011, 01:06:48 AM »
im basically reading excerpts from your posts back verbatim sweetie.

only u made it sound a whole lot gayer, as a king faggot would

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2011, 02:18:01 AM »
is there anything in the world that doesn´t make nik think about gay sex ?

dude should do a  Rorschach inkblot test

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2011, 02:35:19 AM »
im startin 2 think some of the fags here actually envision my words and paint themselves a detailed picture in their head when i tell em 2 stop riding my dick... those of u who take my figurative words literal r obviously getting turned on when i call u "cocksuckers" "nutriders", "dicklickers", and so on....faggotshit

just imagine this scene in Scarface re-written by some of our well-known dubcc members:

Tony Montana: This cocksucker's gonna run all over you.

Ernie: Tony, why must u always think of men sucking each others dicks? can u take ur mind off of the homosexual thoughts for just 1 minute? i'm trying not to think about men engaging in oral sex, Tony. help me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »
LOL NIK. Who are you kidding? Your last 2,000 posts have been about me. You can't really tell me that you don't care, yet follow me around. I infuriate you. It's okay, it's the way it is. You're an internet nerd, obsessed with homosexual references as disses.

I still don't understand how you're dumb fucking Jewish ass can't comprehend that me & Radiotube agree that Daz is making shit music, so if he texted it, I don't see why I would shit on it...you're just mad you're all alone on here because you care about your reputation here.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »
LOL NIK. Who are you kidding? Your last 2,000 posts have been about me. You can't really tell me that you don't care, yet follow me around. I infuriate you. It's okay, it's the way it is. You're an internet nerd, obsessed with homosexual references as disses.

I still don't understand how you're dumb fucking Jewish ass can't comprehend that me & Radiotube agree that Daz is making shit music, so if he texted it, I don't see why I would shit on it...you're just mad you're all alone on here because you care about your reputation here.

i dont follow u around, biebs. get that thought out ur head...if u never hopped on my dick in the first place, then we'd have no problems. try keepin my name out ur mouth for a week, and see how things go for u.

also, i'm not talking about u agreeing with radiotube, fruitcake. how dumb can u be? i'm talkin about u being on his nuts, after hating on him for so many years, all because he posted a video of himself. very suspect. i mean, come on, u acting like all ur doing is agreeing with him is suspect on its own. u've got "TeamHBG" is ur sig for fux sake, queerboy lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2011, 01:48:10 PM »
Radio tube looks like he's on a strict diet of kfc and 40 ounces

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »

i dont follow u around, biebs. get that thought out ur head...if u never hopped on my dick in the first place, then we'd have no problems. try keepin my name out ur mouth for a week, and see how things go for u.

also, i'm not talking about u agreeing with radiotube, fruitcake. how dumb can u be? i'm talkin about u being on his nuts, after hating on him for so many years, all because he posted a video of himself. very suspect. i mean, come on, u acting like all ur doing is agreeing with him is suspect on its own. u've got "TeamHBG" is ur sig for fux sake, queerboy lmao

You do so LMAO. Don't jump into threads that don't concern you that I'm in to take your personal jabs & you'd never hear from me again, little boy.

If you look, every time I'll go into a thread & go against you, it's because I don't agree with you on the topic of the thread. You come into a thread with me & you get completely off topic & start talking about your fantasies of what your imagination wants me to be to satisfy your genetical homosexuality. Fact.

Anyway, I'm just fucking around due to how funny that video was. It's a joke, man. Only you, so concerned with making me look bad to satisfy your saddening internet ego would say something like that. It's pathetic on your part, man. I'm just being real with you.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2011, 02:03:19 PM »

You do so LMAO. Don't jump into threads that don't concern you that I'm in to take your personal jabs & you'd never hear from me again, little boy.

If you look, every time I'll go into a thread & go against you, it's because I don't agree with you on the topic of the thread. You come into a thread with me & you get completely off topic & start talking about your fantasies of what your imagination wants me to be to satisfy your genetical homosexuality. Fact.

Anyway, I'm just fucking around due to how funny that video was. It's a joke, man. Only you, so concerned with making me look bad to satisfy your saddening internet ego would say something like that. It's pathetic on your part, man. I'm just being real with you.

the fact that i'm 6 years older than u, and ur here callin me "little boy" confirms ur insecurity issues, and also confirms that those same issues are the root of these back-n-forths....step it up, faggot. still lmao@ur gay fascination with radiotube after seeing him on video.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »
LMFAO....It's Pretty Funny That This Thread Got Moved But Not Daz's!!  ;D

1500 Post's....Here's To 1500 More.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 02:12:30 PM by Hoodlum204 »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2011, 02:15:50 PM »
why was this moved and who moved it? this is pertaining to west coast hip hop...the mods are really on one, eh? smh

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2011, 02:19:50 PM »
why was this moved and who moved it? this is pertaining to west coast hip hop...the mods are really on one, eh? smh

Daz Must Have Sent The 'Word'!...lol jk IDK

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »

the fact that i'm 6 years older than u, and ur here callin me "little boy" confirms ur insecurity issues, and also confirms that those same issues are the root of these back-n-forths....step it up, faggot. still lmao@ur gay fascination with radiotube after seeing him on video.

The fact that you replied to that shows it bothered you. 99% of the shit I say to you is intended for you to pick up on, despite it not even being the focus of what I'm saying, just to prove it gets to you.

From my perspective, if you saw at all the minor things I throw in "little boy", "child", "faggot", etc. & watch your reply completely dodge the topic at hand & watch you switch it to, "you call me a little boy, you're insecure" just shows how you cannot stand it.

I mean, there is really no debating on who has issues. You've said that you "don't care" yet would "pay a lot of money to see me" YET won't buy a plane ticket out of the fear of getting your shit rocked. You want me to go to go "your place" so your fag friends can stand behind you because you're a pussy. Ran up on a man at his job with friends & told Bundy you WOULDN'T see him unless he went to your park. You, my friend are a pussy.