Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3561 times)

Sccit

Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2011, 04:38:49 PM »
^faggot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2011, 04:41:17 PM »
shitlickin applesauce

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2011, 09:08:42 PM »
damn right

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2011, 11:16:31 PM »
LMFAO....It's Pretty Funny That This Thread Got Moved But Not Daz's!!  ;D

1500 Post's....Here's To 1500 More.
Congrats

what i don´t understand is why the hell do people here think daz respects them . for the last ten years he´s just been cussing at his fans, stealing their money ( and bragging about it) and releasing mostly half assed albums.

folks talking bout "but Daz gives his fans a lot of material, and you guys just hate" . how is it hating if i want to hear a decent album , if you guys like everything that has the name Daz on it go ahead . he could´ve made a couple of great albums if he picked the best songs he recorder but he´s not interested, he just wants your money .

if he made an album where he just farted on the mic you´d be like "but he´s a legend, he worked with tupac and produced dogg food, this is a true wessside g-fart album, if you don´t like it then why are you on a westcoast forum . go listen to souljah boy."
On point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jakelarson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2011, 09:44:05 AM »
You said nothing of video blogs, just said if you don't feel the music, don't talk about it; if I may paraphrase. Yet showing up in Lil' B threads & other rappers you don't like to shit on them isn't the same shit?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2011, 10:56:34 AM »
You know how desperate Daz is if he responds to a dead ass forum like dubcc. I guess the 27 fans he has left all post here.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2011, 12:42:13 PM »
Daz still gets more money than ur bitch ass tho.  Do in the end it doesn't really matter.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2011, 01:50:55 PM »
50% of niks posts have homosexual references in them. He's not gay, he just loves talking about board members doing homo shit to him. That doesn't mean he's gay, guys.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »
Lmao

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
50% of niks posts have homosexual references in them. He's not gay, he just loves talking about board members doing homo shit to him. That doesn't mean he's gay, guys.

butthurt fruitcakes like u make it easy to tell the men from the bitches.. i bet u shed a tear every time i call someone a faggot. jromo shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2011, 04:19:11 PM »

butthurt fruitcakes like u make it easy to tell the men from the bitches.. i bet u shed a tear every time i call someone a faggot. jromo shit.

So you admit to looking for men on here?  And calling someone a butthurt fruitcake is not gay at all nik. I bet you said "jeezuz" with a little lisp when you typed that.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2011, 06:11:30 PM »
You know how desperate Daz is if he responds to a dead ass forum like dubcc. I guess the 27 fans he has left all post here.

isn't the dubb still the biggest west coast hiphop forum?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2011, 10:05:58 PM »

So you admit to looking for men on here?  And calling someone a butthurt fruitcake is not gay at all nik. I bet you said "jeezuz" with a little lisp when you typed that.

lol...the only way for u to make it any more obvious that my "homophobic" slurs get u tight would be to put a fuckin rainbow in ur sig, ya bitch.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
lol did nik insinuate that only real men talk about other men sucking penises? LMAO

time to grow out of your awkward adolesence nik. theres gotta be better ways to express yourself then pee pee jokes, seriously fam if you carry yourself on this board the way you do in true life its no wonder your such a shitbag.

a juvenile, sophomoric sexually retarded shitbag.