Author Topic: VIDEO: Ludacris "Bada Boom" (Big Sean & Drake Diss)  (Read 711 times)

rayallen0

Re: VIDEO: Ludacris "Bada Boom" (Big Sean & Drake Diss)
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »
so luda is mad they said that the "I filler her up...Baloons!" line was wack....seriously luda? everybody thought the same thing.

Apparently you didn't actually listen to the song. His beef is two new rappers trying to claim they invented/made popular a flow that's been around since they were in diapers, and taking a shot at hip hop alumni like himself when their a couple of young punks.
lol. Big Sean and Drake both said they respect the man and all they said in the interview was that the line was wack. Drake never claimed to invent it he said he stole/was inspired by Big Seans flow. Big Sean also said he didn't event the flow he just said Drake gave him credit for it and was like "whatever". LMAO at you actually believing Luda is doing this cuz of caring them taking credit. He is mad that they said his lines in My Chick Bad was wack.

Luda>both.
Word of Mouf is a classic. Unfortunately, this track is average at best and not much of a diss.  

Can you go a day without talking about Drake? I mean seriously dude? Do you think you are making a difference and not sounding like a bitter old guy? If i don't like music, I ignore it. Try it sometimes, it will be good for your heart and stress. I got to much shit to do to stress over music i don't like.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:11:58 PM by rayallen0 »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 05:28:20 PM »
Again, your so in love with drake and big Sean your just taking them at their newest backpedaling oh shit Luda just spanked us word.

In an interview with MTV big Sean in clear as day words said he invented the flow. Go look it up, genius. Here's a quote just for you

“With the super duper flow, I created that one-word rhyme style,” he said.

Who gives a fuck what he's claiming now because he scared of battling he already said it you dumb muthafucka.

And lmao, they take shots at Luda and Luda simply responds on wax( like a real emcee should) and you've got your panties in a bunch over it. How old are you, 18-20 right ? Your reputation on this forum is of a complete moron who makes retarded threads.Did you just stop reading my post halfway through? Did you not see where I wrote about the flow creation AND taking shots at him? Your reading comprehension is at an all time low. Go jerk off to ufc, this whole music discussion just isn't for you.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:36:42 PM by Jaydc is back »

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 05:47:32 PM »
Again, your so in love with drake and big Sean your just taking them at their newest backpedaling oh shit Luda just spanked us word.

In an interview with MTV big Sean in clear as day words said he invented the flow. Go look it up, genius. Here's a quote just for you

Who gives a fuck what he's claiming now because he scared of battling he already said it you dumb muthafucka.

And lmao, they take shots at Luda and Luda simply responds on wax( like a real emcee should) and you've got your panties in a bunch over it. How old are you, 18-20 right ? Your reputation on this forum is of a complete moron who makes retarded threads.Did you just stop reading my post halfway through? Did you not see where I wrote about the flow creation AND taking shots at him? Your reading comprehension is at an all time low. Go jerk off to ufc, this whole music discussion just isn't for you.

lmfao. spanked? he never even mentioned them by name other than saying BOY like Sean. lmao look how mad you get when someone says shit about drake. All of a sudden i don't know shit about music. You are a sad man. Yes i did read through it. lol at a shot = saying 1 line was wack. Rappers are so sensitive now days.

i could give a shit less what sean said. I don't know music because i don't watch Big Seans MTV interview?  ::). sorry i don't watch MTV so i don't know music.

I have never seen anybody talk about me so confused how i have a rep. You on the other hand are known as a bitter old man who is obsessed with Drake.

Yes i watch UFC...nice insult. Say something i like and say jerk off. Also when someone disagrees then the music discussion isn't for them. You are one of those fags who just hangs out with Yes men. Go actually have a debate instead of going "I'm right your stupid you like someone i dont" go cry some more.

I hope you have fun hating on a man you don't know. Do something about it if it bugs you so much that he is successful. Not complain on a west coast hip hop forum.

I love old guys like you who think they know about hip hop because you are older and out of touch stuck in nostalgic times. "oh i was around when Boogie Down Productions was formed, you don't know shit"

I have access to all this music,  you really have no advantage. Other than having nostalgic value of music.

Oh for the record Drake is an average MC who is able to make relateable music since most people have had relationships with girls. Luda>Big Sean>Drake

doesn't change the fact you spend to much time hating on one man.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:58:00 PM by rayallen0 »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »
So, let's get this straight you are quick to defend big Sean saying he didn't say he invented the flow but then when I correct you and prove your wrong you claim you don't give a fuck what he says. LOL. You're a joke, son. You cared what he said when you thought it helped your point

Your desperately cling at straws in this argument even having to fall back at posting up google found images. Truly sad.

See son, it's not that you don't watch interviews or MTV that discounts your opinion. It's the fact your trying to take a fact based stance on a subject when you don't have the facts, nor know what the fuck your speaking on.

I can tell I bother you by the desperation in your posts.

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 06:03:16 PM »
So, let's get this straight you are quick to defend big Sean saying he didn't say he invented the flow but then when I correct you and prove your wrong you claim you don't give a fuck what he says. LOL. You're a joke, son. You cared what he said when you thought it helped your point

Your desperately cling at straws in this argument even having to fall back at posting up google found images. Truly sad.

See son, it's not that you don't watch interviews or MTV that discounts your opinion. It's the fact your trying to take a fact based stance on a subject when you don't have the facts, nor know what the fuck your speaking on.

I can tell I bother you by the desperation in your posts.

lol Sean was wrong for saying that shit. I was saying i don't give a fuck what he said as for the reason luda started the beef. It obviously wasnt because of that. Desperation? mmmhmmm. Totally  ::)

I can factually say Luda never dissed Soulja Boy. He never dissed Field Mob for saying fuck NYC hip hop. He never dissed Waka Flocka for saying fuck lyricism. But he dissed sean for saying this. It is obvious he is hurt.

And huge LMAO @ me using a funny picture as a fall back. It is true, Drake infuriates you for some reason. I honestly have no idea why.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:05:08 PM by rayallen0 »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 06:07:07 PM »
You spend too much time watching a sport where sweaty men dry hump eachother. Why do you care what I do with my time? Are drake and big Sean Kin to you?

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »
and if you honestly think this is a good diss or the Luda that was spitting on Chicken N Beer or Word of Mouf you are reaching for straws of anything that will hurt an MC.

I hope Ludacris releases a dope diss track. This isn't it.

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 06:09:43 PM »
You spend too much time watching a sport where sweaty men dry hump eachother. Why do you care what I do with my time? Are drake and big Sean Kin to you?

?
So i fall back on a image. Then ur come back is insulting a sport. Nice job  ::)
Because it is annoying that every thread i go in that has the slightist thing to do with drake ur in. Or that 90% of Drake threads on here are made by you. I would gladly like to see a topic from you about The Knux or Lost Boyz. Please do that. Stop with these bullshit Chelsea Lately posts.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
This was a warning track. But we all know drake and Sean won't respond, their afraid to get embarrased.

Also, 90 percent of threads made about drake are made by me? Really? I'd love to see you prove that. Matter of fact, find me five threads I've made about drake. Go ahead, I'll wait.

rayallen0

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 06:12:08 PM »

lmfao. spanked? he never even mentioned them by name other than saying BOY like Sean. lmao look how mad you get when someone says shit about drake. All of a sudden i don't know shit about music. You are a sad man. Yes i did read through it. lol at a shot = saying 1 line was wack. Rappers are so sensitive now days.

i could give a shit less what sean said. I don't know music because i don't watch Big Seans MTV interview?  ::). sorry i don't watch MTV so i don't know music.

I have never seen anybody talk about me so confused how i have a rep. You on the other hand are known as a bitter old man who is obsessed with Drake.

Yes i watch UFC...nice insult. Say something i like and say jerk off. Also when someone disagrees then the music discussion isn't for them. You are one of those fags who just hangs out with Yes men. Go actually have a debate instead of going "I'm right your stupid you like someone i dont" go cry some more.

I hope you have fun hating on a man you don't know. Do something about it if it bugs you so much that he is successful. Not complain on a west coast hip hop forum.

I love old guys like you who think they know about hip hop because you are older and out of touch stuck in nostalgic times. "oh i was around when Boogie Down Productions was formed, you don't know shit"

I have access to all this music,  you really have no advantage. Other than having nostalgic value of music.

Oh for the record Drake is an average MC who is able to make relateable music since most people have had relationships with girls. Luda>Big Sean>Drake

doesn't change the fact you spend to much time hating on one man.

yes. Sean & Drake are kinship to me. I own all of Luda's albums other than his last one and 0 drake albums cuz of that. I do own Big Seans debut and like it. Sorry that i have a different taste in music than you. Hope it doesnt give you angry muscle spasms.

rayallen0

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »
This was a warning track. But we all know drake and Sean won't respond, their afraid to get embarrased.

Also, 90 percent of threads made about drake are made by me? Really? I'd love to see you prove that. Matter of fact, find me five threads I've made about drake. Go ahead, I'll wait.
I will apologize for that comment as i thought this thread was made by you.

I was wrong.

Easy to admit.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »
Just for fun I just searched for drake on the forum. I got four pages of results with threads made with drake in the title. Of those four pages and over 50 topics, I created two threads about drake. Now, I'm not amazing at math but I'm pretty sure that's not 90 percent. Of all the threads about drake I've posted in about 10 of them. So again, what the fuck are you yapping about?

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »
Drake is an actor fag playing a role (exactly why he's signed to a major, and gets hella promo) he won't reply, coz he's not allowed to.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 11:23:44 PM »
Drakes not even allowed to do guest appearances. His daddy said no

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »
Just for fun I just searched for drake on the forum. I got four pages of results with threads made with drake in the title. Of those four pages and over 50 topics, I created two threads about drake. Now, I'm not amazing at math but I'm pretty sure that's not 90 percent. Of all the threads about drake I've posted in about 10 of them. So again, what the fuck are you yapping about?

You got too much time on your hands cuz lol