Author Topic: VIDEO: Ludacris "Bada Boom" (Big Sean & Drake Diss)  (Read 709 times)

Lucifuge

Re: VIDEO: Ludacris "Bada Boom" (Big Sean & Drake Diss)
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 01:30:06 AM »
Finally somthing going on. Stop kissing asses to each other. 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

~Styles~

• Lil Geezy
  • standard.
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 07:09:41 AM »
Still....LOL at creating two threads and having countless (yes, countless) posts all referring to an artist you dont like.

You got too much time on your hands cuz

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
hahaha

i swear jay is the biggest drake fan i know.

D-TalkX

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
I gotta go with Luda on this one...Hip Hop right now is so wack...Drake's Canadian which I respect but I just can't get with his music no matter how hard I try. Sounds like he's singing thru a larynx machine.

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 01:29:11 AM »
Everybody has different music tastes. I'm not sure why that is so hard to accept on here...

Apparently you aren't allowed to like some artists and have to like others on here.

Fuck off with that bullshit music is so great because it is so subjective.

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 02:07:50 AM »
It's subjective til u say Gucci's album is better than The Chronic.

Cats pull that shit but it is possible to tell when tracks are weak if you have a good ear..

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2011, 02:22:23 AM »
so luda is mad they said that the "I filler her up...Baloons!" line was wack....seriously luda? everybody thought the same thing.

Apparently you didn't actually listen to the song. His beef is two new rappers trying to claim they invented/made popular a flow that's been around since they were in diapers, and taking a shot at hip hop alumni like himself when their a couple of young punks.
lol. Big Sean and Drake both said they respect the man and all they said in the interview was that the line was wack. Drake never claimed to invent it he said he stole/was inspired by Big Seans flow. Big Sean also said he didn't event the flow he just said Drake gave him credit for it and was like "whatever". LMAO at you actually believing Luda is doing this cuz of caring them taking credit. He is mad that they said his lines in My Chick Bad was wack.

Luda>both.
Word of Mouf is a classic. Unfortunately, this track is average at best and not much of a diss.  

Can you go a day without talking about Drake? I mean seriously dude? Do you think you are making a difference and not sounding like a bitter old guy? If i don't like music, I ignore it. Try it sometimes, it will be good for your heart and stress. I got to much shit to do to stress over music i don't like.
naw dogg this shit was fire..u can say no all u want...but your heart says YES!!...good dope is good dope homie.aint no way around that cuzz. :nawty: