Author Topic: shouts out to all the wierdos.  (Read 1124 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: shouts out to all the wierdos.
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 01:25:56 PM »
Lmao this has to be an alias

LYRIDER

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »
Now i know why u like suga free s music :laugh:

polepositon

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 01:53:11 PM »
why u say that HL? honestly, i just like his music cuz its hot. the beats bang, and his lyrics tell stories. also, like i said, im lazy with all this weight and for the most part i can put a cd of his on and not have to get up again. i just lay there in the bed and wiggle off some of the fat from my ankles by wiggln my feet. thats how i dance. i cant wiggle my body cu i tried that once nd broke the damn bed. sometimes, a friend will hold my hand and move it back n forth and i rem how it once was to stand up and dance. but, yea. what made u say that?

LYRIDER

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »
U need a pimp in ure Life  :-*

polepositon

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 02:23:36 PM »
that would be nice. as long as if he is not an actual pimp and just calls himself that cuz the ladies love him and he hs his shit togetha. cuz, im not into being pimped out annnnd having to share my profits? im sideyein that mf foreal foreal. then hed slap me for sideyein? but, im doing all the work and gotta break bread? shiiiiet naw. but, id prolly have to give him some of the money cuz where else would i get clients that aare into big girls from? cant win for losing.but, like the first kinda pimp i mentioned. i have no prob giving to. and the first kinda pimp i wouldnt mind a little disciplin from and even a hair pull but only in a sexual setting.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
bitch said she look like janet jackson, got out the car lookin mo like freddie jackson...

# S  M  O  K  E  Y

polepositon

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 03:56:29 PM »
yea. but, i look like the freddie of the 80ys. he done went and had the lap band or sum shit. i cant afford that. besides, u only live once. so, ima keep eating. fuck it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 05:19:30 PM »
this is radiotubes female counterpart its your destiny for you guys to find eachother.

make it happen.

GO!

polepositon

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »
no thanks. and, im not like neone but me. i dont copy and im just one of a kind.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 06:20:45 PM »
no you and radio tube have the same style down to a tee.

love that man girl.

its destiny.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »
Girl, I'm tellin ya. You get some good dick and your whole entire mood is gonna change. Holla at me. I know some niggas that like em thicky thick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 06:31:19 PM »
destiny? i dont know why that made me think of fried chicken. but, nah, im good. im not looking. the right guy will eventually cum and come bearing an entire ham. in my homer simpson voice..mmmmm ham.

polepositon

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 06:46:46 PM »
ok. og sik. when i get thick ill let u know. right now i gotta get patched in via satelite cuz i weight too much to even move. aint no nigga tryna deal with that cept dr phil or maury. ima get the help i need one day. one of these days ima eat my last old fashion donut and then make that change. make that change so i can eat on some real nuts/balls.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 01:53:37 AM »
ok. og sik. when i get thick ill let u know. right now i gotta get patched in via satelite cuz i weight too much to even move. aint no nigga tryna deal with that cept dr phil or maury. ima get the help i need one day. one of these days ima eat my last old fashion donut and then make that change. make that change so i can eat on some real nuts/balls.

LOL

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »
poleposition is the truth.