Author Topic: So is it safe to say Jewell ended Dr. Dre's career?  (Read 4516 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: So is it safe to say Jewell ended Dr. Dre's career?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »
....only if I cared about what u think homie, only if I cared....

U guys care more about how other people think and feel more than how u think or feel.  That's fact

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 09:57:12 PM »

U guys care more about how other people think and feel more than how u think or feel.  That's fact

i think u care about this forum a lil too much homie.

Stan

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 10:54:37 PM »

U guys care more about how other people think and feel more than how u think or feel.  That's fact
Come on doc hollywood have you sunk this low?  Your obviously trolling, this thread doesn't even deserve credible answers it's so ridiculous.  I don't think you buy it son, your just trollin.  Common maine enough of this.
Were you drunk and bored, and that's why you posted this?   I don't even know why I'm answering lol I guess cuz it's so absurd.

::)

EDIT: and I'm bored

~Styles~

• Lil Geezy
  • standard.
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 01:08:32 AM »

This clowns recorded himself talking about a rap group that were releveant 15 years ago for like 5 minutes on his way to work or some shit and he thinks he's holdin weight...

Damn.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 06:29:47 AM »
U guys mean nothing to me tho

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 07:56:41 AM »
U guys mean nothing to me tho

The ups and downs of a vlogger...damn you were relevant for like half a minute there bro

R.i.p.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 09:42:29 AM »
The life of WIllard...... Oh wait, it never started

That's tha difference between me and people like u.  I'm doing me outside of the Internet while people like u wanna control it and run rapid on the Internet.  But that's the thing tho, u can't and I'm definitely aspiring for 2 second Internet fame (I don't even wanna be in tha public eye like that)  U really do give Tha Dogg Pound a bad name nowadays, at least for me.  You just make them seem desperate and irrelevant.   If they really do have people like u on their street team then they're in an even worser perdicument than I thought, ewwwww

Edit:

If I can get a cameo in a video or something that would be tha greatest but I'm not exactly looking for all of that, I'd be sysed for that Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa show at The 930 Club (I might squeeze a little turd and a shot of piss out 4 that lol).  

And how come Will wants to be an OG, why can't Will B. Himself?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:00:29 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Funkstradamus

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »

This clowns recorded himself talking about a rap group that were releveant 15 years ago for like 5 minutes on his way to work or some shit and he thinks he's holdin weight...

Damn.
real talk...another stupid ass Tampax sponsered post...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »
she had a lawyer go over her book to make sure everything she wrote was true. i wonder what the fans of dre would say if they read some crazy shit in jewell book like dre giving suge some head while he was making dre day or some shit......LOL i just just wonder how we'd respond. how would dre respond ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 11:13:49 AM »
The life of WIllard...... Oh wait, it never started

That's tha difference between me and people like u.  I'm doing me outside of the Internet while people like u wanna control it and run rapid on the Internet.  But that's the thing tho, u can't and I'm definitely aspiring for 2 second Internet fame (I don't even wanna be in tha public eye like that)  U really do give Tha Dogg Pound a bad name nowadays, at least for me.  You just make them seem desperate and irrelevant.   If they really do have people like u on their street team then they're in an even worser perdicument than I thought, ewwwww

Edit:

If I can get a cameo in a video or something that would be tha greatest but I'm not exactly looking for all of that, I'd be sysed for that Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa show at The 930 Club (I might squeeze a little turd and a shot of piss out 4 that lol).  

And how come Will wants to be an OG, why can't Will B. Himself?

I'm the 'Original Will B' baby, not Original Gangsta Will or some lame shit like that.

And I 'give the Dogg Pound a bad name, for you at least' WTF is that shit you're talking?

What happened to "U guys mean nothing to me tho" ....keep it real, just see how the fans turned on you...keep your shit tight and forget posting crap like this.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »
Come on, man. Be real with yourself. You want to have the crazy little theory post. Nobody is ending Dr. Dre's career but Dr. Dre. Most of these kids don't even know who Jewell is. Hell, I know who she is and I couldn't see how she's putting dents in Dre's career. It's good that you thrive off the controversy and all that but the statement in itself is reaching.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
Come on, man. Be real with yourself. You want to have the crazy little theory post. Nobody is ending Dr. Dre's career but Dr. Dre. Most of these kids don't even know who Jewell is. Hell, I know who she is and I couldn't see how she's putting dents in Dre's career. It's good that you thrive off the controversy and all that but the statement in itself is reaching.
i don't know man we'll have to peep the book.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »
I still don't see it doing much damage. It might hurt his credibility a little bit but what does credibility have to do with selling music anymore? The hardcore fans will still buy his records. The rest will be sold or lost depending on how good the music is on his albums whether he produced it or not. Remember how many people were done with Kanye after the VMAs? Nobody actually gives a shit.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »
I still don't see it doing much damage. It might hurt his credibility a little bit but what does credibility have to do with selling music anymore? The hardcore fans will still buy his records. The rest will be sold or lost depending on how good the music is on his albums whether he produced it or not. Remember how many people were done with Kanye after the VMAs? Nobody actually gives a shit.
true...even if everything she says is 100% true...he will still sell...plus she will just look like a bitter ex-employee trying to sell some books and make some money...especially since so much time has passed...

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 11:58:55 AM »
true...even if everything she says is 100% true...he will still sell...plus she will just look like a bitter ex-employee trying to sell some books and make some money...especially since so much time has passed...

Some major UK Newspaper years back (forget which one) did a story on how Dre was a thug in his past and stuff about felonies and shit on his record. Doubt he lost a single fan over here from that..