Author Topic: 50 Cent - The Big 10  (Read 1181 times)

TRG

« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:35:02 PM by TRG »

doggfather

Re: 50 Cent To Release 10 Track EP
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 01:02:37 AM »
who cares 50 in 2011?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 03:42:00 AM »
i do actually believe he can put out some good stuff. Hes kind of underdog to me now, but some tracks that he released recently was really good

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 06:36:12 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 10:42:07 AM »
who cares 50 in 2011?!?!
I do. Dude still can make good music.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »
who cares 50 in 2011?!?!

Irony when asked on a forum that still cares about DPG

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:09 PM »
50s on point recently so this should be dope, although I'd rather he just drop the album already

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 01:11:24 PM »
50s on point recently so this should be dope, although I'd rather he just drop the album already
I think he's stuck in a sticky spot with Interscope. He's fulfilled his deal with them outside of the greatest hits project so he needs to build interest.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »
i do actually believe he can put out some good stuff. Hes kind of underdog to me now, but some tracks that he released recently was really good

In what possible way can a popstar who has had multi-million selling albums and is one of the richest rappers of all time be a fucking UNDERDOG?

BabyBird

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
heres a sample off war angel

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 12:28:20 AM »

In what possible way can a popstar who has had multi-million selling albums and is one of the richest rappers of all time be a fucking UNDERDOG?

It seems the general consensus is that 50 fell off and doesn't have that number 1 spot in the game. This makes him the underdog as he wants to get back to where he was, critically and commercially.

Being the underdog is not being the favourite, and 50 sure aint the favourite right now.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 01:28:25 AM »

It seems the general consensus is that 50 fell off and doesn't have that number 1 spot in the game. This makes him the underdog as he wants to get back to where he was, critically and commercially.

Being the underdog is not being the favourite, and 50 sure aint the favourite right now.

Who's he playing underdog to? You gotta be competing to be called an underdog.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »

He's competing in the rap game just like everyone, he's competing for sales and critical acclaim, he's competing to be back in that top tier of hip hop with Jay Z and Em

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 01:26:38 PM »

He's competing in the rap game just like everyone, he's competing for sales and critical acclaim, he's competing to be back in that top tier of hip hop with Jay Z and Em

But thats the thing, he doesn't have to compete. The guy has been making shit music for years and you're still lapping it up like his jizz off a glass table.