Author Topic: The South Washing Project: Turning the DMV area into a State [Pics/Maps inside]  (Read 2544 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Real libertarian paradise you got there...The anti abortion is a fucking hilarious touch.

This looks terrible.

our motto is, "You are free to have an Abortion whenever you want, just not here".  

EVERYBODY would move to s-dubb, shit, in real life alotta ppl been movin over here lately anyway.  Barack gave this place new life and alot of ppl KNOW that too (i wanna say everybody but im not)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:23:56 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL

Barack couldnt care less about this fairytale place or the real version either
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

u never have any idea of what youre talking about, whether its music or politics or whatever.  hop off the dick and stop trollin all ya life.  go on somewhere n kiss your picture of your golden warrior

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u never have any idea of what youre talking about, whether its music or politics or whatever.  hop off the dick and stop trollin all ya life.  go on somewhere n kiss your picture of your golden warrior

U dedicate your existence to fake tracklistings and make believe states, u literally live the life of an 11 yr old.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

and u would know becuz you are 11

Hack Wilson - real

lol.  yall clownin but I've been workin on this shit for about a year and some change now.  I have visual concepts and details written/drawn out and I've researched High Speed Railing over in Canada and Asia.  This is just the tip of the iceberg tho.  I have way more details to "South Washington" but I figure no one would read all of it (especially if u dont even live over here).  I'd wouldn't mind discussing it tho.  It's a project I've been visualizing for 10 years and have been writing out for a minute now

Im 24 going on 73. 

Ramblings of a blowhard

BiggBoogaBiff

yall bring this site waaaaay down.  all of this Personal Feelings Emo shit yall be on 24/7 is a turn off.  u dont even talk about the music anymore.  fuck outta my threads with this cornball shit

thats why nobody really posts anymore becuz of retards like yall.  dont take my word for it tho (its not like u'd believe me anyway)