Author Topic: any1 else hate the term "WWE Universe"?  (Read 860 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: any1 else hate the term "WWE Universe"?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 04:16:06 PM »
it's ridiculous, just like replacing wrestling with sports entertainment! Fortunately Triple H & The Undertaker will be the REAL headliner in this year'sWrestle Mania!
Umm sorry I think you meant Chris Jericho vs CM Punk.

that's a good match, but nothing & no one other wrestler matches up with the Dead Man.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 03:08:07 AM »
This is gonna be the 3rd time Taker & Trips will go at it on Wrestlemania. I'm not interested.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »
let's simply agree to disagree on the match you & I most anticipate! don't mean I don't want to see the entire event.
true they battled twice already, but first one wasn't what qualifies as truly "epic". but last year unquestionably was! made both championship matches pale in comparison if you ask me! question is, "can they possibly top it?"
I'd have prefered seeing them enter the Elimination Chamber, both EC matches this year I'm afraid might disapoint with too many young guns.
WWE wasn't as entertaining last year without Undertaker & Triple H only wrestling like 4 or 5 matches? He should have been the one to top Ric Flair's world championship reigns record, NOT someone like Cena who JUST LIKE Hogan is a great ENTERTAINER, BUT a poor WRESTLER! but that's another story!

& YES, Punk vs Jericho holds great promises! wonder who Sheamus will wrestle, hopefully NOT that vegan no-role model Brian! probably Orton? even if on paper Sheamus vs Show stirs my interest! but seems the ones who decide behind the curtains don't want Show to be champion again...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 12:13:55 PM »
of course the attitude era was the best and itll never be like that again, thats obvious. But this years Wrestlemania is shaping up to be one of the best ever. And there are some very good WRESTLERS today, they just arent booked right....Swagger, Ziggler, Rhodes, Punk, Bryan, tyson Kidd, Kofi, jericho are ALL fantastic wrestlers, yet guys like swagger and Kofi are stuck in midcard hell, its more the booking then the performers

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 01:06:18 PM »
wrestlemania 15 in 1999 was AWFUL and Wrestlemania 16 was pretty bad too and that was the peak of the attitude era where as WM 25 and 26 were PHENOMONAL, kind of ironic

The Best of 3 Worlds