Author Topic: just got this  (Read 395 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
just got this
« on: December 05, 2011, 06:24:44 AM »

just got this from verizon. fucking love it keyboard is da the shit screen is nice and this is the first blackberry touch screen with a full keyboard. there app store kinda sucks ill knock em down for that but every thing els is sick. tired of seeing everybody and there mother with android phones and pulse there seems to be a fucking new android phone coming out weekly.not saying its better than the iphone but hell alot better than a google phone  :nahnah2: :nahnah2:

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: just got this
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 06:41:51 AM »
Fuck a BlackBerry.  iPhone's or die.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »

::) ever owned a blackberry or used one ?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 07:04:36 AM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »
Fuck Apple, don't believe the hype! Their product designs are nicely copied, though.

http://404.life-not-found.net/img/upload/braun-apple.jpg
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 07:21:58 AM »

Two of them actually.  I had em when they first came out.  BlackBerrys are nothing special.  The only phones worth buying are Droids and IPhones

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 07:30:06 AM »

Two of them actually.  I had em when they first came out.  BlackBerrys are nothing special.  The only phones worth buying are Droids and IPhones
::)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 02:35:34 PM »
lol...them androids are evil. still got my storm from '08

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 11:02:37 PM »

That was the worst blackberry. Went threw like 3 of them

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 12:01:11 AM »

That was the worst blackberry. Went threw like 3 of them

i feel ya...still gets the job done.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 01:12:33 AM »
Androids are sick only because their code is open source. If you know programming you can make your own apps to do whatever the fuck you want with it. I took a class where I made an app that makes a phone mute itself automatically whenever you're at school or work or somewhere you don't want your phone to ring.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 07:48:57 AM »
Androids are sick only because their code is open source. If you know programming you can make your own apps to do whatever the fuck you want with it. I took a class where I made an app that makes a phone mute itself automatically whenever you're at school or work or somewhere you don't want your phone to ring.
ya ill give andriod credit for being open source. when i had my driod i was downloading pull albumes off mega upload and rapidshare was great. my phone did start to lag and the fact everybody has one just turned me off from them . the bb 9930 is just to sexy  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 04:37:13 PM »
blackberries are done, their gonna be like ibm, suzuki, sony, etc etc

with the main market being 3rd world countries.

black berries cannot step up to the capabilities the iPhone and iOS (id say android too but their OS is very unstable) gives to the business world.

black berries are done, id be surprised if u got it by preference, id assume it wasn't a good time to get a good smartfone

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 04:41:34 PM »
ya ill give andriod credit for being open source. when i had my driod i was downloading pull albumes off mega upload and rapidshare was great. my phone did start to lag and the fact everybody has one just turned me off from them . the bb 9930 is just to sexy  8)

thates because its an open source, while u were streaming or dl music u prob got a virus or spyware installed on your device.

who cares if everyone has it if its the best. i can care less if everyone had a ps3, I'm still playing mw3 and bf3, or if every one had an iPhone because i love the iPhone and i don't give a fuck bout other people and what they have.

i mean the only time i care bout that  kind of stuff is, basically if I'm trying buy a hat and I'm not tryna get the same one the homie has, unless its the original LA dodgers hat. or something of that sort.

but phones? hell no, i don't feel anything if everyone were to have an iPhone, because it literally is the best mobile hardware and operating system period.

android is miles away. lol they still haven't perfected their touch screen keyboard, and their system lags, a lot.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »

thates because its an open source, while u were streaming or dl music u prob got a virus or spyware installed on your device.

who cares if everyone has it if its the best. i can care less if everyone had a ps3, I'm still playing mw3 and bf3, or if every one had an iPhone because i love the iPhone and i don't give a fuck bout other people and what they have.

i mean the only time i care bout that  kind of stuff is, basically if I'm trying buy a hat and I'm not tryna get the same one the homie has, unless its the original LA dodgers hat. or something of that sort.

but phones? hell no, i don't feel anything if everyone were to have an iPhone, because it literally is the best mobile hardware and operating system period.

android is miles away. lol they still haven't perfected their touch screen keyboard, and their system lags, a lot.
end of the day its all preference. on the side note im very curious to see if apple comes out with a new  OS for the iphone 5