Author Topic: A lesson for all my young niggaz. Grow tha fuck up #Imconscience  (Read 258 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

A lesson for all my young niggaz. Grow tha fuck up #Imconscience
« on: December 06, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/kLvsLwGZDxY&amp;feature=channel_video_title" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/kLvsLwGZDxY&amp;feature=channel_video_title</a>

cool heads always prevail.  u can hate but real niggaz always gon' levitate.  i'm appreciated, what can i say.  niggaz be jealous on some #crabsinabarrell shit but it doesn't matter anymore.  I've been playing this game since they were in elementary school. 

i think all my young niggaz need 2 grow the fuck up and get on they 'man.  enough iz enough.  Rayful Edmund got locked up years ago nigga, move on.  Wale ain't comin back 2 save everybody either.  it's like young niggaz from tha trap always walk around with a chip on they shoulder and then wen u beat em at they own game they try 2 pull some reverse sykology shit like it's supposed to work or something *snort*.  i think niggaz need a foot in they ass that isn't white or latino foreal foreal.  until then we'll always come in 3rd place (that's just a generalization)... 

i don't know what else to say, i know what to do tho

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: A lesson for all my young niggaz. Grow tha fuck up #Imconscience
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:56:27 PM »
shut up, you fat ass 40 ounce guzzlin , fried chicken devouring fuck.

stop acting like the dub is so your personal diary and run some laps, do some push ups. goddamn you look the black pillsberry doughboy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
That's real shit though.

I like subtle advertisement too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:25:43 AM »
No adver.  Just had to let off some of that funk. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »
You come off so much better in these vlogs than you do in your posts. You should just dedicate a video to Petey and you would win that argument.