Author Topic: NBA 2011/12 Pre-Season Thread  (Read 1018 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NBA 2011/12 Pre-Season Thread
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
Shit's finally really wildin', word.

What's crazy is that a so mature and sensible organization like the Spurs always seemed to be would amnesty a nigga they just gave a 3-year extention to. How dumb is that?

Anywho, latest sick rumor is that the Knicks overpay Chandler in order to team him up with Paul again. As they have no capspace to sign Paul with Chandler, Amare and Anthony on the roster, they gon flat out trade Amare's ass. Sick.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NBA 2011/12 Pre-Season Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »
None of that will happen bro.

Paul is clearly off to either the Lakers if they can offer a good deal, or the Clippers. Warriors were in for him but don't really have much to trade.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
I guess the Warriors didn't want to rent him for a year only so he would fuck off because the team ain't great. Otherwise I'm sure they would have offered Curry, of whom the Hornets were very fond of.

Another funny sidestory: Celtics have ruined their relationship with mentally unstable ass Rondo.. no way he can stomach they offered him to NO after he signed for a relatively low price..

This all seems to be kinda irrelevant now, though. Paul to Lakers, me on suicide watch. Good night!

No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 12:28:17 AM »
Dwight is claimed to have requested a trade to the Nets. If this happens, Deron Williams will stay with the Nets without a doubt. If they both opt out of their contracts in 7 months, the Brookyln Nets would have the cap space to sign great players and then re-sign both of them. The Russian criminal has all the money for any payroll he wants. This could get pretty insane.
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 06:23:33 AM »
Dwight is claimed to have requested a trade to the Nets. If this happens, Deron Williams will stay with the Nets without a doubt. If they both opt out of their contracts in 7 months, the Brookyln Nets would have the cap space to sign great players and then re-sign both of them. The Russian criminal has all the money for any payroll he wants. This could get pretty insane.

Howard and Williams is a great duo for the Nets if they got him. That, in my opinion, would instantly propel them into the top 3/4 in the East.

I think the Knicks should look good this year considering they've added Chandler to beef up their defense. I can see them surprising a few people this year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »
Heat go 60-6.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »

Howard and Williams is a great duo for the Nets if they got him. That, in my opinion, would instantly propel them into the top 3/4 in the East.

I think the Knicks should look good this year considering they've added Chandler to beef up their defense. I can see them surprising a few people this year.

Yeah what a great Center/Forward combo. You won't find many teams with players the caliber of Amare/Chandler at those positions.

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 09:17:43 PM »
seems like the news is out, Lakers have pulled out of CP3 trade and are sending Odom to Dallas so they an get the trade exception for Tyson Chandler

so, the lakers still have sash's $5.5m exception, they get a trade exception for doom's $9.8m .. so in theory they can take on a bad contract from the magic (Hedo), then do something like Bynum + some other player (or draft pick) for Dwight
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:29:28 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 09:58:23 PM »
eh, looks like i was wrong. Odom to Dallas, but its not to for Dwight, just a straight salary dump. lakers get the mav's first round 2012 pick, possibly the 2nd round also

probably because of the crying odom was doing
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 10:01:55 PM by The Watcher »
- celph titled

- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »
^^^^ not a salary dump , lol at believing that

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 01:44:58 AM »
odom apparently asked to be traded in his meeting with kupchak and the lakers wanted tax relief so it was a win/win
- celph titled

- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 02:56:52 AM »
yeah but this trade exception is going to be used ... it makes NO SENSE just to save money when you got a 5 billions TV contract for the next 25 years coming ... now you've got to get Dwight or use this trade exception ( and you get Sasha TPE aswell though both can't get cumulated)  to get a decent replacement for LO and address some  others needs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 11:58:33 PM »
LOL@the dumb ass Celtics. First they put Rondo in a deal, knowing he is fragile as fuck, then they let Delonte West walk to the Mavs for the minimum just to sign sorry ass Sasha Pavlovic and Keyon Dooling, who tried to beat the shit out of Ray Allen 5 years ago. Danny Ainge is done.
No, it's not a sin

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 06:42:41 AM »
^ Mavs have quietly had a very good off season. LO and West aren't the big names everyone else is pursuing but very good moves regardless.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 07:26:51 AM »
Mavs are the deepest team in the league once again ( more a key than previous seasons regarding the insane rthym of this short season) ... Delonte is a very good pick up , he CAN play on both ends of the floor

Kidd/West/Beaubois
Terry/Carter/West (is Stevenson coming back ??)
Marion/LO (Peja ??)
Dirk/LO/Marion
Haywood/Mahimi

If they acquire a center ala Dalembert through sign and trade with Brewer and Rudy , they will be stacked