Author Topic: 50 cent on Jimmy Kimmel summary  (Read 267 times)

Quadruple OG

50 cent on Jimmy Kimmel summary
« on: January 27, 2003, 10:09:56 PM »
on the show tonite, along with Snoop was The Rock and Al Michaels, and 50 CEnt came out before he performed to be interviewed. Kimmel mentioned how he has 2 singles in the top 10, and asked him what a wanksta was. Someone in the crowd yelled out "Ja Rule" and 50 agreed with him, which prompted Kimmel to ask why he's a wanksta. Basically said he's singing love songs and sayin murda. Then, in the funniest part of the interview, Al Michaels read/sang some of 50's lyrics from "How to Rob" along with 50. They mentioned Jam Master Jay, and then he performed "In da club" and "Waknsta", forgettng he was on live tv, and was consistently bleeped out. I thought I saw Daz and Warren G in the crow, but i might b wrong.  ABC actually cut off the show early b/c 50 wouldn't stop cussin

overall, a really good show, Kimmel's show is tight. him and Snoop actually make a good team.

Doggystylin

Re:50 cent on Jimmy Kimmel summary
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 10:16:10 PM »
lol @ they had to cut him offf, i wonder what snoop thinks of 50

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 10:22:26 PM »
man dont know what happend they cut the show right after Jimmy Said to Snoop "U act like ur back in the drug"  >:(

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2003, 10:35:35 PM »
man dont know what happend they cut the show right after Jimmy Said to Snoop "U act like ur back in the drug"  >:(

no they didn't, I watched the whole fuckin show, and they did cut a lil bit after that, but at the end, when 50 is performing, they ended the show during the middle of Wanksta

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2003, 10:51:32 PM »

I saw it here in Charlotte, they didn't cut that part.  Snoop got up, and said "I'll show you that hocus pocus, Bitch, I oughta bust your ass".  Jimmy was like "Man, I'm sorry, Snoop, you know I was just jokin'" and snoop was like "Playa, that ain't even funny, on the real, though" and Jimmy was like "Yeah, sorry Doggy Dogg" and Snoop got up and was walkin' off the set, then Jimmy was like "Snoop, No wait a minute" and was saying all this stuff about he was gettin' fixed to promote snoop's album with a promo.  Snoop came back and sat back down, then it cut off at the end before he could promote snoop's album.  

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 11:22:20 PM »
"In da Club" is tight, But 50 sounds wack live. ???

Kimmel & Snoop make a great team.  I thought the show was excellent
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 11:25:01 PM by Represent. »

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2003, 01:01:47 AM »
"In da Club" is tight, But 50 sounds wack live. ???

u couldnt even hear him...i heard the other foos more than 50...lol kinda reminded me of nelly and the lunatics...everyone rappin at one time...

greatest part of the show...al michaels rappin...LMAO

Kain670

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2003, 01:25:57 AM »
50's mic was not install properly during the interview
You couldn't hear him at all -- Your heard the audience better than 50
In Da Club performance -- G-Unit overpowered 50 on the mic
and the instrumental was no where to be found???wtf ???

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel this guy will fucking say anything for a laugh
I give this motherfucker 3 months -- I fucking hate people like
Jimmy Kimmel >:(  This is my last time watching this gay ass show
Snoop should have kicked his ass

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2003, 04:09:16 AM »
This shows on at midnight and they edit out the cuss words? Damn america needs to cut down on its censorship.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Kain670

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2003, 09:52:37 AM »
Well you know ABC is owned by Disney

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2003, 10:20:44 AM »

no they didn't, I watched the whole fuckin show, and they did cut a lil bit after that, but at the end, when 50 is performing, they ended the show during the middle of Wanksta

well i dont know why after That Shit he said they put up some paid program bullshit

funkstylz

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2003, 10:32:40 AM »
I saw it here in Charlotte, they didn't cut that part.  Snoop got up, and said "I'll show you that hocus pocus, Bitch, I oughta bust your ass".  Jimmy was like "Man, I'm sorry, Snoop, you know I was just jokin'" and snoop was like "Playa, that ain't even funny, on the real, though" and Jimmy was like "Yeah, sorry Doggy Dogg" and Snoop got up and was walkin' off the set, then Jimmy was like "Snoop, No wait a minute" and was saying all this stuff about he was gettin' fixed to promote snoop's album with a promo.  Snoop came back and sat back down, then it cut off at the end before he could promote snoop's album.  

man what're u talkin bout? snoop was laughin when he said that shit

"In da Club" is tight, But 50 sounds wack live.

ya they gotta cut out g-unit, i could understand them maybe in the chorus or some shit but not the whole time he's rappin it ruins it

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2003, 11:22:40 AM »
This shows on at midnight and they edit out the cuss words? Damn america needs to cut down on its censorship.

Word, I thought the UK was bad! When I was in Miami last year I was watching some movie and it was about 11 at night and they dubbed over the words 'fuck' and 'bitch', I was like 'wtf?'.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.