Author Topic: YO, SNOOP WAS COOKED TONIGHT!  (Read 559 times)

PLANT

YO, SNOOP WAS COOKED TONIGHT!
« on: January 27, 2003, 11:27:15 PM »
I dunno, but I watched Jimmy Kimmel tonight and I swear the Dog was looking blazed the fuck out while sitting on that couch.  I know he's still puffin the chron ;D

Im sure some of yall thought the same ???

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:YO, SNOOP WAS COOKED TONIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 11:40:37 PM »
i watched it last night after the superbowl, and snoop was drinkin vodka, and was wearing a outfit made of hemp, he said it ain't in him anymore but its still all around him..........they asked if they could have a drug test and he was like ah i gotta talk to my lawyer about that.  i think i blazes every once in a while for sure
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 11:49:26 PM »
Yea, like have you ever noticed watching the video for "from tha chuuuch", Snoop looks totally sober, but tonight, he had that unmistaken look of being baked.  Maybe he cut back abit, but I bet he still burns abit.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2003, 11:57:25 PM »
He still does.  He did a show here a few weeks ago and he was blazin on stage.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 12:21:21 AM »
I'm watching this shit right now, and he does look hella blazed.  He is way chinese eyed.  but if u ever seen snoop on a late night show before when u knew he was blazed for sure, he seems different than that.  He is more talkative tonight than I seen him before on like jay leno.  He cracks me up.

Jimmy: what do u call blizzard in snoop dogg language?

Snoop:  Blizzle Dizzle!!!!

that shit was so funny

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2003, 12:28:21 AM »
LMAO!!!!

Hell yeah snoop is baked.  LOL, if u saw it, at the part where jimmy was talkin to the rock about enemies on the set of a movie, and the rock says afterwards they are cool and they go out for a beer after work.  Then jimmy says "hey snoop, is it like that in the rap game?"  and then right there u could tell snoop was hella high.  It looked like snoop wasn't paying attention at all, lol, its hard to explain, but some of u mite understand.

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2003, 09:00:18 AM »
Me and my friend were watchin it and we were like Snoop is toasted on the chron dogs .... plus he was drinkin the vodka and oj...... snoop was strate fcuked up.....
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 09:01:38 AM by eastcoasta »

lexo_sc_300

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2003, 11:55:37 AM »
yeah, snoop was high fo sho.  that shit had me rollin when jimmy, snoop, n the rock were clowin n jimmy called snoop out n said some shit bout, it looks like snoop is back on the drugs again

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2003, 12:21:57 PM »
yeah that was funny when jimmy was like, "snoop are you back on the drugs?"  i was laughin my as off, he did look hella baked!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2003, 09:46:46 PM »
He waz defenitly baked......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2003, 09:50:23 PM »
Yo This show is Hott and Snoop is funny as fuck they make a great team too bad its for a week but imma keep watchin his show because its better then Leno 4 sho

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2003, 10:19:39 PM »
Yo This show is Hott and Snoop is funny as fuck they make a great team too bad its for a week but imma keep watchin his show because its better then Leno 4 sho

yeah u watched that shit tonight??? they had some physco bitch on claimin' there was ghosts everywhere, then she started shakin' like she was havin' convulsions or somethin', shit had me rollin' for a minute... but yo l@@k at snoop tonight he l@@k straight and then they showed a pic of him yesturday n he l@@ked all chinky eyed... he was high last night fo sho... they also showed warren g, kid capri n bishop magic don juan... it's alot better then leno but it won't be the same when snoop leaves...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2003, 10:27:14 PM »
I dont think it was Kid Capri I think its his homeboy Percy and yeah it aint gon be the same without Snoopy

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2003, 02:52:31 PM »
did u guys like the show when 50 cent was on and jimmy asks him what a wanksta is and people from the audience yelled Ja Rule.  LOL, that was straight classic, I would have done the same if I was there.  and people who think this show is better than leno gotta be kidding me.  Jimmy kimmel is a hella funny guy and I really like him, but this show ain't that great.  Especially with last nights guests.  That lady who said she could talk to ghosts??? give me a break man, that lady was more retarded than the person on here who wanted to know what money had to do with promotion.

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2003, 04:06:32 PM »
yeah but it was mad funny when magic juan scared the shit out of her....  the guest last night really sucked.... abc betta step it up...