Author Topic: 2pac vs Pretty Lights - Finally Movin Money (Dopest Remix Ever)  (Read 146 times)

kuruptlon

2pac vs Pretty Lights - Finally Movin Money (Dopest Remix Ever)
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:16:13 AM »
Sorry for the new thread but this is the best remix I've heard in years. Its a mashup of I'm Getting Money and Finally Moving by Pretty Lights. The beat uses the same guitar sample used in Rappin 4 Tay's - Players Club (originally from a William Bell song called Private Number).

Let me know if your feeling it or not.

Disclaimer: This is not my remix

2euce 7even

Re: 2pac vs Pretty Lights - Finally Movin Money (Dopest Remix Ever)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:03:54 AM »
not bad ;)

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
Sorry for the new thread but this is the best remix I've heard in years. Its a mashup of I'm Getting Money and Finally Moving by Pretty Lights. The beat uses the same guitar sample used in Rappin 4 Tay's - Players Club (originally from a William Bell song called Private Number).

you must like the same 2pac pellas remixed over and over and over

kuruptlon

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 10:49:59 AM »

you must like the same 2pac pellas remixed over and over and over

I personally haven't heard too many Gettin Money remixes. I hear what your saying though because I got pretty sick of listening to 2pac remixes and stopped a few years back. A friend of mine pointed this one out to me the other day and I just really liked the vibe/beat. Obviously its not for everyone but I felt like some people on the board would feel it.

doublee313

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »

Nice mix, however I think that Pac was coming off to hard in that song for the beat.  Needed something a little more hype.  Overall still a good remix.

Does anyone have "Starin Thru The Rearview" with Phil Collins in good quality?  That was a great idea, but all I can find is editted versions and chopping remixing.  The accapella is out, and I would love to have a good mix with those two (with Phil Collins on the hook).