Author Topic: Dr dre - the chronic. Version with "smoke on"  (Read 1659 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dr dre - the chronic. Version with "smoke on"
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 12:28:54 AM »
Wtf are you talking about captain save a ho? Eminem is a poor person? Brian can speak for himself.

You ignorant fuck, I was speaking about dumb asses like you that don't understand people.  If you had half a brain you would understand that support/giving can be rewarding sometimes to yourself.  I put that in lamans terms however your brain can't even process that.  I'm surprised you can even use a computer.  Go step out in traffic and do the world a favor so we don't need to give our taxes to idiots like you.  Behold a Pale Horse must have fried whatever little brain you had.  Idoit.

Anyway, another topic that gets off track because of these ass clowns.

hahah you feel a sense of reward by giving money to millionaires?

doublee313

Re: Dr dre - the chronic. Version with "smoke on"
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 07:25:42 AM »
Wtf are you talking about captain save a ho? Eminem is a poor person? Brian can speak for himself.

You ignorant fuck, I was speaking about dumb asses like you that don't understand people.  If you had half a brain you would understand that support/giving can be rewarding sometimes to yourself.  I put that in lamans terms however your brain can't even process that.  I'm surprised you can even use a computer.  Go step out in traffic and do the world a favor so we don't need to give our taxes to idiots like you.  Behold a Pale Horse must have fried whatever little brain you had.  Idoit.

Anyway, another topic that gets off track because of these ass clowns.

hahah you feel a sense of reward by giving money to millionaires?

I don't care how much money they have.  If I like an artist I will support them.  Where is everyone coming up with this millionaire thing?  I buy Crooked I's CD, Bishops, Daz, and even the bigger names.  Eminem is from my home town, so yes I feel good buying his CDs.  Pretty soon these artists will depend more on the digital world and less on the majors so they can get more money (cut out the middle man).  As a business owner I know how it is when people give you business, so I respect the little guy and the big guys.  People should be rewarded for their work if they put out something you like regardless of their finanical status.