Author Topic: Suga Free - Hot Air Balloon Snippet  (Read 440 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Suga Free - Hot Air Balloon Snippet
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »
I just hope Street Gospel 2 comes out before Free and Quik are fighting again.  Seems like every year they fight and then make up.  This song, and the other one "Get it" from SG2 sound amazing.

Yeah "Get it" is amazing:

Do you have another link where I can hear it (like the studio version) ?
damn...this shit is sick...beat sound like some Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis from 1986 with that DJ Quik twist...and the sax at the end 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

theres nothin like some jimmy jam and terry lewis in 86... janet, alexander o'neal, cherrelle 8) 8) 8)
and the SOS Band too...yes sir...their 80's catalog is immaculate...

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 11:21:36 PM »
that sounds good but does anybody "got grown ass man"??

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »
I just hope Street Gospel 2 comes out before Free and Quik are fighting again.  Seems like every year they fight and then make up.  This song, and the other one "Get it" from SG2 sound amazing.

damn...this shit is sick...beat sound like some Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis from 1986 with that DJ Quik twist...and the sax at the end 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

theres nothin like some jimmy jam and terry lewis in 86... janet, alexander o'neal, cherrelle 8) 8) 8)
and the SOS Band too...yes sir...their 80's catalog is immaculate...
sands of time is amazing. i think theyre probably my favorite r&b producers. maybe teddy riley.

Desert Lord

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 06:37:12 AM »

i'm not really into jimmy jam & terry lewis stuff, besides the stuff they did with the time...can you give an example please?

Matty

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »
sounds great, i think the fact quik is engineering the track makes all the difference :laugh: 8)

hope a new suga free project (SG2) with plenty of Quik involvement comes out eventually. still waiting on that 'Fresher Than Me' joint like a muhfuka, heard it might end up being on the new Free album, although it's more of a Quik solo cut.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 11:47:31 AM »
damn, just clicked on that link the first time and this song blows me away! why isnt suga releasing this?! thats a str8 insane song. sooooooo smoth!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill