Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5910 times)

Sccit

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
nikky aint nobody shook of you or flattered by ur wack raps quit the tough talk jewigga

flattered by my raps? learn to speak english, u dumb gook. and yea, hella peeps on the bandwaggon, if thats what u meant...check the comments, cud:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »
nikky aint nobody shook of you or flattered by ur wack raps quit the tough talk jewigga

flattered by my raps? learn to speak english, u dumb gook. and yea, hella peeps on the bandwaggon, if thats what u meant...check the comments, cud:

i speak 3 languages how about you english learn 2 speak jewish jewboy

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

i speak 3 languages how about you english learn 2 speak jewish jewboy

wtf r u tryna say....ur dumber than i thought, foreal.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »
ur a dumb wannabe jew who justs speaks and writes in english can you understand me now

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
ur a dumb wannabe jew who justs speaks and writes in english can you understand me now

not really, dumbfuck...English is my second language.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »

not really, dumbfuck...English is my second language.
english is your first jewish is your second dont front

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2011, 02:47:21 PM »
White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

LOL, you can be the rapper. I'll be Jimmy Iovine any day of the year.

Actually, I'll be a white rapper too. Because Eminem has sold more records than Pac & Big combined in his career.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/euayc_HqMbY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/euayc_HqMbY</a>

The joke from :15-:35 basically sums up my point. ;) #tight
and both rappers had better music and had more of an impact. fuck eminem if it wasn't for dre co signing his wimp ass you wouldn't give a fuck about an eminem unless it was in a bag. stop playing ya self. and as far as iovine's grimey ass i'd rather be jay z. that boy's not gonna ever be broke.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:13:45 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2011, 03:45:03 PM »
White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

Actually, I'll be a white rapper too. Because Eminem has sold more records than Pac & Big combined in his career.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/euayc_HqMbY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/euayc_HqMbY</a>

and both rappers had better music and had more of an impact. fuck eminem if it was for dre co signing his wimp ass you wouldn't give a fuck about an eminem unless it was in a bag. stop playing ya self. and as far as iovine's grimey ass i'd rather be jay z. that boy's not gonna ever be broke.
lol yep just like stat quo all it takes is a dre co sign.  ::)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2011, 03:50:38 PM »
It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off.  

This

Look at all those evil white boys destroying the game!

And who do you think signs these clowns? And pushes their dumb music onto the mainstream masses while blackballin any rappers who actually have a message? I remember a couple years back when Styles P made Im Black a positive song about being black and the radio wouldnt play it next thing you know album gets pushed back like two years to the point people forgot about the song . When shit like that happens who do you think is responsible? Look at a rapper like Kam. A WC Legend with 2 classic albums who just kinda disappeared. Notice the facts that every rapper that aint willin to dumb theirself down never blows up? Who runs the record labels and the media, huh? Who? Comin in the game nowadays you got 2 choices: Get with the plan to spread ignorance and destroy what we created or stay true and get no publicity no promotion and be forced underground so your career goes nowhere.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »
White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

and both rappers had better music and had more of an impact. fuck eminem if it was for dre co signing his wimp ass you wouldn't give a fuck about an eminem unless it was in a bag. stop playing ya self. and as far as iovine's grimey ass i'd rather be jay z. that boy's not gonna ever be broke.

Congratulations to him for sellin more records than two guys that been dead for a good 14-15 years. What a great achievement. Who you think buys the majority of Eminems albums tho? Take a guess. Dont matter how many albums he sell hes never gonna eclipse 2Pac or Bigs impact. To this day people still bump their albums and know every line. Only people I know who are like that with Eminem are other white people.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »
Another thing how come when you be comin at NIK you keep saying "we see through you"? Who is "we"? Who are these imaginary cohorts you keep talkin about? First you was on HBGs sack next thing you on Box sack then Blue Magic punked you why you even got someone else name by yours anyway like you need approval or somethin? I didnt care that much until you started actin like you better then people cuz ur white but steady tryin to put your opinion out like its fact about a culture we created.
cause If I dont who will

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »
Y do u wanna say Nigger so bad tho Ray or Jay or whatever tha fuck ur name is? 

I mean you're named after a superstar black basketball player and u have another black ball player in your Avi.  I'm not too interested in MMA but clearly names like Tito and all that other EsSpanol indicate that they aren't white so my thing is y r u so ashamed of ur skin?  It's like u just trolled me and everybody in this thread with a bunch of nonsense but whole time ALL of your Heros aren't even white or whatever u r (I imagine).

I mean that's gotta be some of the fakest fraudulent shit ever but youre tryna come over here all Joe Cool (out tha fuckin blue at that) all random and obnoxious and disrespectful like I or anybody else owes u an explanation or acknowledge your comments.  Clearly u wanted to be seen which is why u responded to everybody (tha Blacks and the Jew) when nobody was even talking to u in the first place. 

You think I don't know the type of dumb shit that goes on on websites or is that a white or asian person thing?  It's rodents like u guys that give my culture such a bad rep, I'm more than 1,000,000% sure that it's definitely not my people.  It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off. 

At the end if the day Caucasians will never be allowed to say Nigga/Nigger and no matter how many Mac Millers there are y'all will never take this from us, let alone make it better than we do.  U can petition for it on blogs for the rest of your god given life and it's still not going to effect shit.  Thats the only logic behind it, anything else is false.  Like it or not Hip Hop and Nigga are here to stay and they belong to us.  We can't help it that y'all try so hard to be like us.  I guess your Daddy and your Brothers were too much of a pussy, it's not our problem and it's not our fault.  Deal with it, kill yourselves if u can't stand it. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2011, 04:51:20 PM »
It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off.  

This

You're one hellava troll but I don't get what's wrong with those pictures (seriously).  It's like u just posted pictures of random entertainers and rappers.  Maybe I just didn't get the joke

Another disparity of white people and black people.  I guess I should just post pictures of random white people and other races just to make it even becuz I really didn't get it.

Maybe you're just more prejudice and or racist then u lead on to be.  That's the only thing that comes to my mind.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:52:57 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2011, 05:23:20 PM »

This

those muthafuckas ain't strong enough to destroy hip hop and there even many more great black emcees out there too. this thing we call hip hop is more than our  culture this is our lifestyle. it will always be ours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   these pics ain't shit !!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2011, 05:26:18 PM »
http://www.therichest.org/nation/richest-counties-in-america/

http://open.salon.com/blog/tony_wang/2011/05/25/americas_smartest_and_dumbest_cities
(I don't know about Boston, Hartford, and Rochester for sure but I think Gucci got a lot of fans everywhere else)

Checkmate....?  

How many more white people are going to embarrass and degrade their race tonight?  Y'all really are a waste of white skin

I've also noticed the people with real issues with Hip Hop are White.  "gangsta rap is dead", "hip hop is going more Euro-Pop blah blah", "I hate Lil B"...  Lol, y'all just be mad becuz u can't do that type of music without looking stupid so u want the playing field to be even smh.  I'm just wondering why y'all aren't this emotional about Salsa music and Tacos (no offense to my South American people). - rhetorical

I guess somebody is going to post pictures of Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy on a skateboard or Niggaz with Mohawks and say its even...  Don't worry, I already know that's the best u can do.  Post a picture of a black celebrity (our gods) and insert some sort of generalization or stereotype and then call me Angry.  

@Blue:  I'm not mad at those pictures.  I say let them do their thing, I mean they're just snap shots.  I don't see the big deal.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:35:26 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »