Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5940 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »
It's not possible to have a really good job & somehow be active on a Hip Hop forum like you are.

u need some major life experience, foreal
he really does. he's lame as fuck. the closest he's probably ever been to pussy was being born. he's another reason why condoms  are valuable.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/kFLGTT4_lO4&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/kFLGTT4_lO4&amp;sns=em</a>

We were living what you just telling stories and myths about.  Blacks would still be rapping if it didn't sell, that's what some of y'all can't fully comprehend.  If all of the white kids stopped buying rap music tomorrow, Niggaz would still be in the lunch room or the hallway or in the back of the school banging on shit or beat boxing bussin raps.  You seem to take issue with that, y r u so mad about it.

im cuban/Italian. so will you plz stop ruining my culture by quoting scar-face and goodfellas? It's not cool.

I never knew Scarface had a Dash in it but we made your culture better.  Gotti, Tony Montana, and Cops wouldnt even be who they are today if it wasn't for us.  Face it guy, you have no wiggle room when it comes to what's hip hop or not.  The streets dictate the music, u must watch too much TV and read too many blogs if u think it's something else. 

You're just like the rest of the people who generalize Lil Wayne & Young Money as all things Hip Hop. 
word.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:30:25 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

rayallen0

« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »
im cuban/Italian. so will you plz stop ruining my culture by quoting scar-face and goodfellas? It's not cool.

I never knew Scarface had a Dash in it but we made your culture better.  Gotti, Tony Montana, and Cops wouldnt even be who they are today if it wasn't for us.  Face it guy, you have no wiggle room when it comes to what's hip hop or not.  The streets dictate the music, u must watch too much TV and read too many blogs if u think it's something else.  

You're just like the rest of the people who generalize Lil Wayne & Young Money as all things Hip Hop.  
lmfao this faggot just said scarface would be nothing with out black people. Scarface was a classic before rappers quoted it. People actually loved the movie not just wanted to be like tony montana and sell coke because they were to uneducated to get a real job. LMFAO now i generalize wayne and young money are hip hop? Only rapper i listen to in young money is drake. thats like what? 1/15 artists? You fucking like brick squad. GTFOH. you are a down south black red neck. You aren't from the community that made hip hop. You are some loser who thinks gucci is that realness. Hip Hop was made off of fun party tracks not rough street trap shit, you think you know hip hop cuz you are black and because you have nothing going on for yourself you put all your pride into your race even though you have never contributed to hip hop but still speak for it, fucking rick rubin has more say in hip hop than your sorry angry ass. Action Bronson could out spit all those fags you call MC's. sorry but true.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:23:07 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2011, 02:21:34 PM »

I never knew Scarface had a Dash in it but we made your culture better.  Gotti, Tony Montana, and Cops wouldnt even be who they are today if it wasn't for us.  Face it guy, you have no wiggle room when it comes to what's hip hop or not.  The streets dictate the music, u must watch too much TV and read too many blogs if u think it's something else. 

word.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2011, 02:24:26 PM »

lmfao this faggot just said scarface would be nothing with out black people. Scarface was a classic before rappers quoted it. LMFAO now i generalize wayne and young money hip hop. You fucking like brick squad. GTFOH. you are a down south black red neck. You aren't from the community that made hip hop. You are some loser who thinks gucci is that realness. Hip Hop was made off of fun party tracks not rough street trap shit, you think you know hip hop cuz you are black and because you have nothing going on for yourself you put all your pride into your race even though you have never contributed to hip hop but still speak for it, fucking rick rubin has more say in hip hop than your sorry blogging ass. Action Bronson could out spit all those fags you call MC's. sorry but true.

scarface is a dope flick. i'm not crazy about it like some but i get what you saying but as soon as hip hop embraced that movie. it gave the movie life again.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »
Y is this guy cussing and screaming at me so much.  Pump your breaks and learn something or at least respect tha craft and the culture and don't run off at the mouth using the word Nigga

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2011, 02:28:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/kFLGTT4_lO4&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/kFLGTT4_lO4&amp;sns=em</a>

We were living what you just telling stories and myths about.  Blacks would still be rapping if it didn't sell, that's what some of y'all can't fully comprehend.  If all of the white kids stopped buying rap music tomorrow, Niggaz would still be in the lunch room or the hallway or in the back of the school smokin weed banging on shit or beat boxing bussin raps.  You seem to take issue with that, y r u so mad about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:31:09 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

rayallen0

« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2011, 02:30:55 PM »

word.
lmfao. you know you are co signing a dude who likes horrible music right?

Wanna know what makes something good to me? not blogs not the streets? what the fuck my ears, brain and heart feel. not cuz i heard from dirty mike that the new juiceman tape was fire. no i listen to it and know its a hot steaming pile of shit.

Keep letting yourself think you know hip hop because you were born a skin color. As far as i know none of you were in NWA. None of you were there during X or MLK's speaches/protests. Did you help public enemy? or are you both some sad men with nothing going on in their own lives so they feel the need to speak for a culture you have never contributed anything to other than maybe wack freestyling with your friends and buying some cds.

And now im screaming? its the fucking internet? have i used the n word once in here radiotube. plz tell me. You seem retarded to me because all of your accusations always are false and then you reiterate them. You ignored all my points by saying i was yelling becauses you couldn't defend it. You think people don't realize you are dodging the conversation. They do. You just want people to agree with you. you don't want to learn anything new. From 14-80 you will have the same mind set never opening it up to talk to people. I want to see it from your eyes but all you do it re post the same thing and say people are trolls and angry and honkeys. I can not say that is an intelligent conversation.  

this is how i usually speak...i'm usually way to chill to yell or scream.

and i'm sorry to tell you hollywood but itallians and cubans were really in gangs and selling coke. Gangsta's took there whole style from gangsta's in the mafia. You want to be us it seems to me.  ;D

rayallen0

« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2011, 02:32:57 PM »
Now your posting a horrible future song. Atleast post a song by a great artist like scarface. Shit dude. I'm fine with scarface references i was making an example. If you think you could make a living off of rap without white consumers and businessmen that takes away 70% of the buisness so i honestly don't see that being possible. All the white skater kids up here love gucci and brick squad so not sure how u are so for the cause!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2011, 02:34:06 PM »
Now youre trying to get all political becuz you're upset and u have nothing to fall back on but empty statements.  

First off:  I don't care who u like or don't like.  2nd I don't care what u think makes good music.  

It's not working

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
All the white skater kids up here love gucci and brick squad so not sure how u are so for the cause!

I know they do and why we keep talking about Gucci Mane I'm not sure, this must be cc's alias becuz I'm not getting the corilation when there's a big ass picture of a dime piece and a mixtape you can download in my sig.  You're just naggin just to nag

rayallen0

« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2011, 02:38:22 PM »
do i think v-nast is stupid and ignorant? yes. do i think she deserves to be slapped and beat up? no.

if someone bumps into me on accident its whatever. if someone shoves me on purpose its on. all on the intent. when michael richards said "N****er" he meant it as hate. when v-nasty says "N***a" she means it an a tearm of endearment" should she use it? no. But there are way worse things going on then a stupid unsuccessful white female rapper saying the N word.  

see again. as soon as someone comes up with a good point you go with the. Your white your stupid i hate you wahhwahhwahh im smarter bullshit.

You have done nothing for the effort and are a useless piece of dust on the life style they call hip hop.

all my statements were not empty. If you could disprove every one then yes they would be. you do not know what an empty statement is obviously. You have strong opinions but no real facts to back it up. Doesn't work.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »
You pussies spent all of New Years Eve arguing over the internet? God damn.

NIK, I never claimed to be a "baller". You stalk my life. You knew how old I was. What kinda 19 year old is cakin' like that? Get real, son. You're still unemployed though.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »
Useless and redundant rhetoric.  This has to be an alias.

rayallen0

« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2011, 02:42:04 PM »
All the white skater kids up here love gucci and brick squad so not sure how u are so for the cause!

I know they do and why we keep talking about Gucci Mane I'm not sure, this must be cc's alias becuz I'm not getting the corilation when there's a big ass picture of a dime piece and a mixtape you can download in my sig.  You're just naggin just to nag
as i know you. everybody says you are a bricksquad dickrider. ok then wack ass new shyne & 2 chainz...sorry? Gibbs is dope but it looks like nothing more than random tracks not really a mixtape that makes sense at all.

anybody else seeing this fag radiotube doing exactly what he is saying. "Useless and redundant rhetoric." u have said the same thing in every fucking post. you are so hilarious dude. like unintentional comedy at its finest. Or better yet are you just really good at acting oblivious cuz im in stiches over here laughing.