Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5945 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2012, 01:50:05 AM »
Lmao All u white folks is Red folks rite now.  Jimmy Iovine or Clive Davis doesn't own my cd, they don't have the copyrights or publishing to tha raps I was bussin while I was fuckin ur mother on her stomach on my red satin sheets.  I tell u what's hot and u like it becuz I like it.  

Everybody together now...... "Sensitive"

A $6000 dollar white boy, I knew u wax a waste of white skin.  Black people from the cities DICTATE what's hot and what's not, y'all just follow the lead.  

Y'all got the onyx mad face thing going on right now.  This ain't the year 1700, we ain't slaves!  Y'all are enslaved to us, that's why we rob your grandmothers and then blow that money on weed and bed spreads.  For the most part, y'all don't like it if we don't like it and if we aint doin it, even your people know that.

Say whaaaat...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:53:44 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2012, 01:53:33 AM »
lol@6000 dollars a year bieberfag runnin his mouth about people not havin jobs..classic

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2012, 01:58:20 AM »
^^^ rotfflmbao

Tell Diddy or Ross or Debra Atney I got "Cream Puff Jiggle Shawty" for sale.  That's the song I was rappin when I was fuckin Chams mother.  It's bound to be a ringtone smash!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2012, 04:47:49 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2012, 09:31:27 AM »
It only sucks becuz you're a coon ass Oreo who approves of wiggers like Ryan.  U probably let him call u nigga too.  Petey the House Nigga.  It's only a problem becuz the black guy is talkin, but it was all good when the white boy was doin it. 

Laugh out loud at your coonery.  Petey Coonery

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »
250X52= 13,000. :stupid: Another reason I'm glad not to be black. & NIK, for somebody whose still living with their parents at the age of 25, you should understand that I have a lot of money. No rent, no food. Just pay for when I go out & gas.

...well you wouldn't understand gas. You without question don't have a car. You're on your twenty-seven different forums too often to understand life outside of your home.

As for Radiotube, he's a desperate ass black man. He's changed the topic of conversation fifteen times because he's lost at every angle. & Petey would probably let me call him nigga. I wouldn't, but even if I did, he's not ignorant & mad at the world for his skin color & insecure to the point he has to defend himself over words like that.

Above all LMFAO @ acting like "Ryan" is a wigger name, yet your junkie ass parents named you Arthur. Top five herbest names of all-time.

Sccit

« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2012, 01:19:17 PM »
It only sucks becuz you're a coon ass Oreo who approves of wiggers like Ryan.  U probably let him call u nigga too.  Petey the House Nigga.  It's only a problem becuz the black guy is talkin, but it was all good when the white boy was doin it. 

petey aint black, he's asian..

Sccit

« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »
250X52= 13,000. :stupid: Another reason I'm glad not to be black. & NIK, for somebody whose still living with their parents at the age of 25, you should understand that I have a lot of money. No rent, no food. Just pay for when I go out & gas.

...well you wouldn't understand gas. You without question don't have a car. You're on your twenty-seven different forums too often to understand life outside of your home.

As for Radiotube, he's a desperate ass black man. He's changed the topic of conversation fifteen times because he's lost at every angle. & Petey would probably let me call him nigga. I wouldn't, but even if I did, he's not ignorant & mad at the world for his skin color & insecure to the point he has to defend himself over words like that.

Above all LMFAO @ acting like "Ryan" is a wigger name, yet your junkie ass parents named you Arthur. Top five herbest names of all-time.

stop using that "you post a lot" cop-out shit....u are a top 4 poster on this board and u started posting in 2007. lmao. and when u make $13,000 a year, u still sound pathetic going around telling people who can make that sort of money in a mont that they're "jobless"....really, though, smfh.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2012, 01:24:59 PM »

petey aint black, he's asian..
they stink. LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #279 on: January 04, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »
my nigga blue
my white devil bitch jewccy fruit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #280 on: January 04, 2012, 01:28:16 PM »
Radiotube is bitter Eminem outsold every black rapper that ever lived. Almost combined lmao.

Every time you talk it shows your lack of knowledge and respect of this culture I love. The streets is where this music originated and thats whos gonna dictate who runs this shit not a bunch of spoiled suburbian white kids buyin Eminem albums. I dont give a fuck how many people buy an Eminem album Im black and so is everybody I hang with and dont none of us play his shit so hes irrelevant no matter who buys his shit. This is our culture youll never be able to take this shit from us. As long as the amount of truly talented people in this hip hop business is majority black this shit will remain in our ownership and control. If you dont like that you can go back to your bullshit classical or country music. Good riddance.

Do you realize that "your" hip hop culture is owned by white people (and jews)?

they run the biz which is why hip hop and radio  is fucked up. don't get it fucked up we run this culture.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #281 on: January 04, 2012, 01:53:22 PM »
my nigga blue
my white devil bitch jewccy fruit.
my nigga blue im a nigga like you

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #283 on: January 04, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »

stop using that "you post a lot" cop-out shit....u are a top 4 poster on this board and u started posting in 2007. lmao. and when u make $13,000 a year, u still sound pathetic going around telling people who can make that sort of money in a mont that they're "jobless"....really, though, smfh.

You're both still jobless. It doesn't matter. If you were both my age, it would be understandable. Like I got friends who don't got jobs & shit. Y'all are both heading towards thirty & you've never even held a job, with no education & Radiotube got laid off working at Wendy's. I could be making $100 a week, it's still a better grind than you two jobless fucks. Stop fronting like you guys even make what I make & don't make shit compared to somebody with an actual job on here. Now I know that's embarrassing for both of you. So I'll sit here & listen to your excuses about how you do some illegal shit & make more than doctors & lawyers. But at the end of the day, you, me & Radiotube all have an understanding your both losers in your mid-twenties not getting serious paper. Collecting unemployment checks. If you can even qualify for that.

& son lol. Enough. It's obvious you post on at least seven different forums. You're only playing yourself still tryna defend that. I swear, maybe you dealt with some morons in past online & think you can get around lying. But you're both so see through, it's actually absurd.

Sccit

« Reply #284 on: January 04, 2012, 02:42:50 PM »

You're both still jobless. It doesn't matter. If you were both my age, it would be understandable. Like I got friends who don't got jobs & shit. Y'all are both heading towards thirty & you've never even held a job, with no education & Radiotube got laid off working at Wendy's. I could be making $100 a week, it's still a better grind than you two jobless fucks. Stop fronting like you guys even make what I make & don't make shit compared to somebody with an actual job on here. Now I know that's embarrassing for both of you. So I'll sit here & listen to your excuses about how you do some illegal shit & make more than doctors & lawyers. But at the end of the day, you, me & Radiotube all have an understanding your both losers in your mid-twenties not getting serious paper. Collecting unemployment checks. If you can even qualify for that.

& son lol. Enough. It's obvious you post on at least seven different forums. You're only playing yourself still tryna defend that. I swear, maybe you dealt with some morons in past online & think you can get around lying. But you're both so see through, it's actually absurd.

do u realize how moronic u sound when u call me jobless, even though i do have a job? u just sound desperate as fuck for a comeback....and then, to top it off, u say u make 250 a week lmao. shit is pathetic, young'n, foreal. and aside from this forum, i post on 3 other forums....siccness, where i have 147 posts, lakersground, where i have 32 posts, and fantasytalk, where i have 1,300 posts......all those boards have a purpose behind them. u post here simply to ride dick, and u have the 4th most posts on this site, despite only opening ur account in 2007...then u also post on da sauce, which is a board with no purpose, other than for dudes to get together and chat, not even on a specific topic. a fuckin circle jerk of a message board....lmfao. even the name sounds like a gay chatroom...da sauce. smh. ur pathetic, biebs. everything u try sayin about me works against u. step it up, faggot.