Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5942 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #285 on: January 04, 2012, 03:15:49 PM »
$40 says Ryan's mom works at the Silver Diner and his dad works for the post office.  Another $100 says you had your Jordans stolen from you when you were a preteen and you've always been a scary bitch since.

Nik doin' his thing puttin the brand out there, i say let him do him.  When I was 19 (which is in this profile) I was on the opposite end of the spectrum of you (and still am).  You can't just run from that, you can't just get a pass becuz you're a honkey wigger.  If I shot you in the face you'd be dead.  U should die.

Your bitch gets fucked by various Men, your dad thinks you're a loser and you smell like wet rat.  If I wasn't so funny you'd understand that.  And Petey has about 3 or 4 different accounts going on right now, lame ass half breed

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #286 on: January 04, 2012, 04:22:40 PM »
You don't have a job, NIK. You're that type of dude. If you had a good job, you'd be the first to throw it in my face & be like "this is where I work, I make this, shut the fuck up". But you don't because you don't have one. Son, you're on here whenever I say something. I make a post, fifteen minutes later you're right there answering me. If you had a career that a 25 year old should be holding or at least looking for, you wouldn't have time like that. Son is holding fantasy drafts at 2 in the afternoon & postponing them until the next day at 2 in the afternoon. Do you work from 12AM to 10AM? No. Because you're on here talking to me lol. BE REAL, KID.

lol @ Arthur dodging the faggotry behind his awful name given to him by his crackhead mom because his dad ran out before that.

All this thread screams is two dudes way too old for this, angry that real life is being thrown in their face when they've lived both their pathetic lives on the internet. That's why you guys dodge my points. Because you don't want to talk about your real lives. You'd rather just argue about the fantasy life you've told & told again through all your years of lying on the internet. I've always kept it real. I am ashamed of nothing in my life. Life is good. 8)

Making you herbs suicidal over real life is just too hilarious.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #287 on: January 04, 2012, 04:52:52 PM »
This is our culture youll never be able to take this shit from us. As long as the amount of truly talented people in this hip hop business is majority black this shit will remain in our ownership and control

gtfo, wit that "hiphop belongs to black ppl" prejudice racist-crap.
hiphop was invented by black people, a diffrent thing

the automobile/car was invented by the belgians, but they sure as hell dont "own" it

hiphop belongs as much to Eminem and Asher Roth, as it does to Scarface and GZA/genius

silly kids  8)

fuck outta here with that bullshit.  hip hop is OUR culture.

no, it isn't

rayallen0

« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
this thread =

stfu this thread is a bunch of yelling and having you e-homies suck your dick. No discussion involved. just people insulting others and pretending to be some hot shit in real life. I don't give a shit about someones life on here not sure why you people care if cham makes nothing or if radiotube has a kid or if nik lives with his parents...its the fucking internet you know none of these fucking people.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:51:05 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2012, 06:49:09 PM »
^Yeah, it's wise to abandon this thread. You just got shut up.

Sccit

« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2012, 01:52:00 AM »
You don't have a job, NIK. You're that type of dude. If you had a good job, you'd be the first to throw it in my face & be like "this is where I work, I make this, shut the fuck up". But you don't because you don't have one. Son, you're on here whenever I say something. I make a post, fifteen minutes later you're right there answering me. If you had a career that a 25 year old should be holding or at least looking for, you wouldn't have time like that. Son is holding fantasy drafts at 2 in the afternoon & postponing them until the next day at 2 in the afternoon. Do you work from 12AM to 10AM? No. Because you're on here talking to me lol. BE REAL, KID.

lol @ Arthur dodging the faggotry behind his awful name given to him by his crackhead mom because his dad ran out before that.

All this thread screams is two dudes way too old for this, angry that real life is being thrown in their face when they've lived both their pathetic lives on the internet. That's why you guys dodge my points. Because you don't want to talk about your real lives. You'd rather just argue about the fantasy life you've told & told again through all your years of lying on the internet. I've always kept it real. I am ashamed of nothing in my life. Life is good. 8)

i'm not gunna run my mouth about my job, because i aint in position to do so, kid. ull learn about movin in silence as u grow older...here's a hint for ur faggot ass - prop 215. on top of that, i do other gigs and can make 7 racks at the drop of a phone call with the typa game i'm runnin. u wouldn't last a day in the real world, college deli boy....now, u keep runnin ur mouth about shit that u have no idea about, so i call u out on it...if someone thinks ur a faggot, then they must not have a job. if someone says u look like the typa faggot who sucks dick for fun, then they must be a herb with no life. u make claims with no proof and use them as cop-outs. fact of the matter is, 99% of the shit u spew on here is straight up bullshit...radiotube and blue magic might be angry, but at least they dont have to lie in every damn post to try n get a point across...bottom line, u suck at life, kid. i can tell just by reading the pathetic text u type. keep it comin, though, cuz it is funny and keeps me entertained when i get bored..faggot

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2012, 02:05:35 AM »
It only sucks becuz you're a coon ass Oreo who approves of wiggers like Ryan.  U probably let him call u nigga too.  Petey the House Nigga.  It's only a problem becuz the black guy is talkin, but it was all good when the white boy was doin it. 

Laugh out loud at your coonery.  Petey Coonery

petey aint black, he's asian..

??? lol . since when ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »

i'm not gunna run my mouth about my job, because i aint in position to do so, kid. ull learn about movin in silence as u grow older...here's a hint for ur faggot ass - prop 215. on top of that, i do other gigs and can make 7 racks at the drop of a phone call with the typa game i'm runnin. u wouldn't last a day in the real world, college deli boy....now, u keep runnin ur mouth about shit that u have no idea about, so i call u out on it...if someone thinks ur a faggot, then they must not have a job. if someone says u look like the typa faggot who sucks dick for fun, then they must be a herb with no life. u make claims with no proof and use them as cop-outs. fact of the matter is, 99% of the shit u spew on here is straight up bullshit...radiotube and blue magic might be angry, but at least they dont have to lie in every damn post to try n get a point across...bottom line, u suck at life, kid. i can tell just by reading the pathetic text u type. keep it comin, though, cuz it is funny and keeps me entertained when i get bored..faggot

LOL, what? I don't make the connection "you called me a faggot? Well you're jobless". You call me a faggot like you know me, but you only call me a faggot because I shit on your life & you hate it. & you know you do. You're furious at the end of the day. I only call you jobless in response because I'm not going to lie like you, I'd rather say something true about your life. & that is, that you're jobless.

& you're telling me you sell weed. lol @ seven thousand dollars a phone call. This is why I can't take you seriously. If you didn't want to look like the coolest kid on the internet & just said "Yeah, I make a couple of hundred a week". I would probably prop you for the hustle. But now you need to be the Tony Montana of weed. You should of just said coke or something.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2012, 12:00:14 PM »
"i can make 7 racks at the drop of a phone call" oh little nicky. you are truly despicable

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2012, 12:07:44 PM »
"i can make 7 racks at the drop of a phone call" oh little nicky. you are truly despicable

nothin despicable about that, u fuckin bum...

Sccit

« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2012, 12:13:21 PM »

LOL, what? I don't make the connection "you called me a faggot? Well you're jobless". You call me a faggot like you know me, but you only call me a faggot because I shit on your life & you hate it. & you know you do. You're furious at the end of the day. I only call you jobless in response because I'm not going to lie like you, I'd rather say something true about your life. & that is, that you're jobless.

& you're telling me you sell weed. lol @ seven thousand dollars a phone call. This is why I can't take you seriously. If you didn't want to look like the coolest kid on the internet & just said "Yeah, I make a couple of hundred a week". I would probably prop you for the hustle. But now you need to be the Tony Montana of weed. You should of just said coke or something.

retard, medical marijuana=current california goldrush. my uncle owns some cannabis clubs, which i helped start up. everything else is discrete info in this business, but just realize that i'm a big part of a huge MMJ operation up in the SFV. come out here and i'll slap ur ass across the face with a pound of some dank. i call u a fag because 1.u look like a fag 2.u act like a fag and 3.you ARE a fag.....a far cry from the fabricated lies u come up with 2 ride nuts. lol@"a couple hundred a week". i will NEVER be that sorta mufucka, cham. EVER. u, on the other hand, will ALWAYS be a faggot.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2012, 12:32:30 PM »
if you really think the kid is that lame why are you putting so much effort into convincing him that youre not? putting out and exaggerating all this personal info that really has no place on the internet. you are seriously like a little kid nik and youre the only one in the world who doesnt see it
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:34:55 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »
^becuz it's fun to make fun of her real life and see her get frustrated lmao. 

rayallen0

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2012, 02:15:59 PM »
....yes a 19 year old having a part time job is a loser thing. wtf were you doing at 19? if u wanna make fun of his personality fine but a part time job at 19 isn't normal?