Author Topic: Infinite aka Ibraheem aka Brian aka etc etc  (Read 519 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Infinite aka Ibraheem aka Brian aka etc etc
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2003, 01:53:27 PM »
LMFAO @all the replies LMFAO

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2003, 10:00:49 PM »
 ??? at all the weird replies.  Why isnt everyone proud of him?  Hes my best friend and Im as happy as can be for him.  This is the greatest journey a muslim can make.  If someone said they were going to Jerusalem no one would be laughing.  Is it cause he has beef with a lot of people here?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2003, 12:54:49 AM »
Nevermind, LOL.  
« Last Edit: January 30, 2003, 12:55:33 AM by Trauma Phillips »

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2003, 01:03:26 AM »
??? at all the weird replies.  Why isnt everyone proud of him?  Hes my best friend and Im as happy as can be for him.  This is the greatest journey a muslim can make.  If someone said they were going to Jerusalem no one would be laughing.  Is it cause he has beef with a lot of people here?

i feel ya he iz one of my good friendz too

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2003, 02:02:09 AM »
Man, I was at Meccadonalds just LAST NIGHt.  It dont take that long, you just go through the drivethrough, them fools'll have you oughta there in like 2 minutes.  Maybe brian's overweight, and walking there or somethin, that's the only way I can think it'd take you two weeks.  

LMAO.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2003, 12:12:42 PM »
On one hand, I'm happy for him.

But on the other hand, I hope he stays there.  He's really fuckin aggrovating.  He thinks Islam is always right, and everyone else is wrong.  I love it when he goes and tries to prove everyone wrong...shit's kinda funny.  Dude needs a reality check...

He always criticizes the US government...and what nation does he live in?  I wonder... ::)

bez

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2003, 12:18:19 PM »
There a bingo place by my house called Mecca Bingo maybe I'll see him there

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2003, 12:39:45 PM »
There has been some funny ass replies...

Who else here would rather him stay in Mecca?  I know I do...

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2003, 01:12:17 PM »
there were a few jokes, i laughed, but xearo, ur takin it too far, me i am happy for him cuz that is the greatest journey of a true muslim but i also have a sense of humour, so no one take this as me disrespectin him cuz im cool with him and im not down with the disrespect, theres a line between humour and disrespect

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2003, 01:28:18 PM »
there were a few jokes, i laughed, but xearo, ur takin it too far, me i am happy for him cuz that is the greatest journey of a true muslim but i also have a sense of humour, so no one take this as me disrespectin him cuz im cool with him and im not down with the disrespect, theres a line between humour and disrespect

I didn't mean disrespect....I'm just statin my opinion on the man.  Whats so bad about that?  He always throws his opinions around...

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2003, 12:26:49 AM »
I wish him luck and hopes he gets back safely cuz you know how it is around those parts lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2003, 02:49:53 AM »
Don't worry everybody! He's alright, I saw him on the news tonight; they raided some crack house in lebanon, arrested a bunch of Al Queada guys, and there they were on the footage, 12 guys in arabic clothing and some dude wearing khaki's and an Xzibit t-shirt.  

bez

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2003, 12:23:30 PM »
Don't worry everybody! He's alright, I saw him on the news tonight; they raided some crack house in lebanon, arrested a bunch of Al Queada guys, and there they were on the footage, 12 guys in arabic clothing and some dude wearing khaki's and an Xzibit t-shirt.  

lololol quality.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2003, 06:13:01 PM »
theres a line between humour and disrespect

I dont know who u are? Or why youre using Siabyotch's computer...but yur OBVIOUSLY not him...so quit trying!  ;D

OutSider

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2003, 09:04:24 PM »
Man, I was at Meccadonalds just LAST NIGHt.  It dont take that long, you just go through the drivethrough, them fools'll have you oughta there in like 2 minutes.  Maybe brian's overweight, and walking there or somethin, that's the only way I can think it'd take you two weeks.  

LMAO!! cute :D