Author Topic: Saw Kendrick Lamar in a club show in Luxembourg  (Read 233 times)

ChinBo37

• 'G'
Saw Kendrick Lamar in a club show in Luxembourg
« on: February 06, 2013, 04:32:41 AM »
whats up DubCC. Long time reader and casual poster on these forums. Just want to say that I saw Kendrick Lamar at a club show in Luxembourg last week. Was probably 300 people at the show. He only performed for about 1 hour but it was a good show, he is pretty good live. No lip synching (some on the chorus but none on the versus) so that was cool.

He started with his section 80 stuff and then last half of hte show wsa more good kidd maad city. What I appreciated was that he performed all of the songs. I hate it when they just spit like one verse off the song and then go to the next, it was like that when I saw Rza.

Just thought I would let you konw and to check him out if you have not I would recommend it.

Before anyone calls me a EURO lol, I am from Santa Rosa, California just live now and work in Lux.

Peace!

Fraxxx

Re: Saw Kendrick Lamar in a club show in Luxembourg
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 05:07:50 AM »
Good for you. I just managed to miss Killer Mike AND Kendrick on Monday and Tuesday cuz I had to work. >:(

What I heard was that they began early in Luxemburg and people arrived only to see the last twenty minutes. You heard about that?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 09:25:34 AM »
No that wasnt the case. I dont go to a lot of hip hop shows so I dont know what is the "standard", but it said he would start at 10 PM, he started around 10.35 I would guess and went to around 11.45.

If anyone missed him its cause they came super late.

hitsaw

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »
He performed in Brussels for 1 hour and 15 minutes . the show was good, some old stuf and some gkmc stuf