Author Topic: KK (2nd II None) Dissing DJ Quik  (Read 510 times)

MOBNigga06

KK (2nd II None) Dissing DJ Quik
« on: February 27, 2014, 08:52:49 PM »
Peep this interview:

Interesting stuff divulged by KK here. Quik made 2nd II None get dropped from Krush Groove.

Quik sounds bad after this interview, but there's probably more to the story than KK realizes. Probably Quik is afraid somebody in the 2nd II None camp wants to kill him.

Also, it's funny KK calls DJ Quik repeatedly a "devo"...but the word he means is "diva"....lol, KK ain't the smartest nigga in the hood.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
Re: KK (2nd II None) Dissing DJ Quik
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:00:48 PM »
I think he is saying divo as in male version of diva.
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 10:57:38 PM »
Good. I love Quik but dude has been attacking them for years and they never said a word about him. They need to go at his head hard.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MOBNigga06

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 12:29:15 PM »
Good. I love Quik but dude has been attacking them for years and they never said a word about him. They need to go at his head hard.

It's true. I think alot of the people Quik disses just hold back because deep down they know that Quik is responsible for a lot of the money they now possess. It's hard to diss a man who made you rich.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 05:51:32 PM »
i love how they have Ill Bill "unstoppable" intrumental in the background  - that beat is dope as hell (like any other Necro beat)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 09:50:37 PM »
funniest shit i have seen quik do, is post a pic of infra redd at nichelle's(quiks oldest sister) funeral, sayin who crashes a funeral, just to be the 7th pallbearer

papa-smurf

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 12:05:47 AM »
I do believe him when he said quik is hard to work with. maybe that why suga free album stillhavent droped & quik did put on his twitter that everybody he invited to workon his new album flaked on him. But quik is still one of my favorite artist. I don't give a fuck what nobody say about him. I don't rock with 2nd to none like that but they do have a few good songs

teletomble

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 03:33:01 AM »
funniest shit i have seen quik do, is post a pic of infra redd at nichelle's(quiks oldest sister) funeral, sayin who crashes a funeral, just to be the 7th pallbearer

Did Infra Red Release A Mixtape A Few Years Back?

MOBNigga06

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 06:36:49 AM »

Yeah, I cracked up at this shit too. I remember his next tweet was like "Somebody sign him..." LOL.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.