Author Topic: Brock Lesnar just got retired  (Read 505 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Brock Lesnar just got retired
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 06:29:59 AM »
There are three ways to go for him; either don't mention the UFC stuff at all, bring him in as former UFC HW Champ and ignore his last few fights, or bring him in as the guy who tried and failed and now comes crawling back.

I think Brock vs Punk under that last scenario would make for great TV.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 11:54:10 AM »
The last scenario you mentioned would make too much sense and spark way too much interest in WWE's product. Last thing WWE wants to do is draw attention to themselves like they did this summer with Punk.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »
The last scenario you mentioned would make too much sense and spark way too much interest in WWE's product. Last thing WWE wants to do is draw attention to themselves like they did this summer with Punk.

CM PUNK (addressing Brock with Vince in the ring introducing) ; "What kind of a moron leaves guaranteed millions of dollars in the only business he's ever known anything about to go try his luck at pro-Football because he always liked it as a kid?

Brock gets mad and starts towards CM PUNK as Vince holds him back

CM Punk; Hold, that wasn't a question for you. It was for Vince. In a perfect world you'd be introducing 'Brock Lesnar; 5 time XFL Championship MVP' to the WWE fans."

Vice gets mad and starts towards Punk as Brock holds him back

The rest of it writes itself. For most of the feud he could come out with an XFL ball and an LA X-treme jersey that says Lesnar on the back.

(I use this angle because you want to mention the UFC as little as possible and take as much attention away from that company and Brocks losses as possible. The only aspects of UFC that should take forefront is Brock claiming he was champ and Punk talking about all the things you can't do in UFC that you can do in WWE.) In general you don't want to give UFC too much pub right now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 05:12:29 PM »
The did that really well with Cena, Vince and somewhat HHH. I don't know why their wasting Punks popularity on someone who the fans don't give a shit about, Johnny Ace.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE